Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
imecho
From: Rudi Timmermans (2:292/140)
To: n/a
Date: 27.Feb.21 14:44
Re: InterMail Hi Dale, DB> The plan is to have a Windows 32/64, MacOS, Linux. The linux will be DB> gui but I may change my mind on that. Was trying to keep everything the DB> same look and feel ...
imecho
From: Rudi Timmermans (2:292/140)
To: n/a
Date: 24.Feb.21 09:36
Re: InterMail Hi Dale, DB> Lol, well work keeps me busy. I only have a few hours if I am lucky to DB> work on coding. Was to suppose to have one area done over the holidays Ok i understand, i was i...
imecho
From: Rudi Timmermans (2:292/140)
To: n/a
Date: 23.Feb.21 22:22
InterMail Hi Dale, How is going with InterMail ? I have see on your website there is nothing to download yet ;) Thanks! Greetings, Rudi --- Mystic BBS v1.12 A46 2020/08/26 (macOS/64) * Origin: A...
mystic
From: Rudi Timmermans (2:292/140)
To: n/a
Date: 19.Feb.21 08:01
Mac OSX Hi James, Do you have any plans to compile lasted Alpha for Mac OSX ? Thanks! Greetings, Rudi --- Mystic BBS v1.12 A46 2020/08/26 (macOS/64) * Origin: AfterShock Beta Tester (2:292/140)...
dbridge
From: Rudi Timmermans (2:292/140)
To: n/a
Date: 19.Sep.20 15:23
Re: Contact Hi Dale, > Tried to connect your system directly but appears I cannot. Can you > check your firewall to confirm if I can connect directly to you? No you can not connect my system as i ...
aftershock
From: Rudi Timmermans (2:292/140)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Sep.20 14:56
Re: Bad message frame signature Hi Ruslan, What you can do is remove the complete message base on your Android Device. Start a filemanager on your device and go to Android then data and then com.asvcorp.aftershock then fil...
dbridge
From: Rudi Timmermans (2:292/140)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Sep.20 14:56
Re: Bad message frame signature Hi Ruslan, You replyed into the wrong echo here. i will reply into the correct one. Greetings, Rudi --- D'Bridge 4 * Origin: AfterShock Beta Tester (2:292/140) ...
aftershock
From: Rudi Timmermans (2:292/140)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Sep.20 11:30
Re: Bad message frame signature Hi Ruslan, > How i can delete message or this echo ? Becourse, when i get notify > message: "Bad message frame signature", when i push "OK" then echo > closing and n...
aftershock
From: Rudi Timmermans (2:292/140)
To: n/a
Date: 29.Aug.20 17:47
Code Pages Hi Dale, DB> I am very sorry to hear that he is not well. Hope nothing serious and DB> wish him Thanks me to but it's going verry verry slow..... I dont know also not exactly what he ...
aftershock
From: Rudi Timmermans (2:292/140)
To: n/a
Date: 25.Aug.20 07:36
Code Pages Hi Dale, DB> Not yet but have the apple platform finally working and playing with it DB> along with the Andriod platform. Working on the binkp code for those Ok i see, nice work. Anat...
aftershock
From: Rudi Timmermans (2:292/140)
To: n/a
Date: 06.Aug.20 09:49
Code Pages Hi Dale, DB> I finally got my Apple/Android setup and took at look at the IOS code that DB> you have provided last year but was not much there to run with (at least DB> what I obtaine...
aftershock
From: Rudi Timmermans (2:292/140)
To: n/a
Date: 19.Jun.20 14:11
Code Pages Hi Benny, BP> netmail also support file attachment, imho olso in android ? Not supported yet into AfterShock. This will come but i dont know when... --- Greeting, Rudi Timmermans. --- ...
aftershock
From: Rudi Timmermans (2:292/140)
To: n/a
Date: 19.Jun.20 07:04
Code Pages Hi Benny, BP> we are still on fidonet where netmail works ? AfterShock is to big sending it via Fidonet.... ___ Greetings, Rudi Timmermans. --- AfterShock/Android 1.6.8 * Origin: Aft...
aftershock
From: Rudi Timmermans (2:292/140)
To: n/a
Date: 24.May.20 10:28
Code Pages Hi Rick, RS> is there an iOS beta of this available? No not yet there is been work done, but not yet complete and still lot to work need to be done... --- Greetings, Rudi Timmermans. --- AfterSh...
aftershock
From: Rudi Timmermans (2:292/140)
To: n/a
Date: 23.May.20 10:41
Code Pages Hi Flavio, FB> Thanks! Just installed it Ok have fun ;) --- Greetings, Rudi Timmermans. --- AfterShock/Android 1.6.8 * Origin: AfterShock Beta Tester (2:292/140) ...
aftershock
From: Rudi Timmermans (2:292/140)
To: n/a
Date: 21.May.20 17:51
Code Pages Hi Flavio, FB> Thanks Rudi, Just dropped you a note. Yes i already reply ;) --- Greetings, Rudi Timmermans. --- AfterShock/Android 1.6.8 * Origin: AfterShock Beta Tester (2:292/140) ...
aftershock
From: Rudi Timmermans (2:292/140)
To: n/a
Date: 18.May.20 10:27
Code Pages Hi Flavio, FB> Is there any chance to use CP850 or LATIN-1 in future releases? I see you are not running lasted Alpha into the lasted Alpha you can now use device specific layout and some others, ...
aftershock
From: Rudi Timmermans (2:292/140)
To: n/a
Date: 16.May.20 08:19
AfterShock IOS Hi Alan, AI> My AfterShock runs quite well on my andriod phone. :) I have sold now my Iphone, here it runs also fine but i use Anbox on Ubuntu Touch ;) AI> I do hope you all can get this happen...
aftershock
From: Rudi Timmermans (2:292/140)
To: n/a
Date: 02.May.20 00:12
AfterShock IOS Hi All, We have some good and bad news, Alessandro have take a more look on the code of AfterShock for IOS, as the project is verry small and a lot of work need to be done it would not possible for...
mystic
From: Rudi Timmermans (2:292/140)
To: n/a
Date: 01.May.20 14:34
import files.bbs with mutil Hi Alessandro, > There's no configuration option to specify where to look for files.bbs and I > really can't understand where it looks When i look into the mutil.ini i see the following ; Th...