Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
bbs_carnival
From: Flavio Bessa (4:801/189.1)
To: n/a
Date: 23.Aug.20 20:39
Terminate and Error 200 Hello everybody. I was playing around with a FreeDOS VM, and downloaded Terminate 5.00 to use on it. When I try to run INSTALL.EXE, I get the classic Error 200 from Pascal. Tried to use the...
mystic
From: Flavio Bessa (4:801/189.1)
To: n/a
Date: 22.Aug.20 16:23
FTP Hello everybody. This is embarassing, but... I have setup a FTP server under Mystic, and have one directory called Offline. When I log on, I type "cd Offline" and then try to run th...
bbs_carnival
From: Flavio Bessa (4:801/189.1)
To: n/a
Date: 02.Aug.20 11:12
Binkp Mailer for DOS Hello everybody. I have been playing around with FreeDOS, and was looking for a DOS-Compatible mailer, apart from FrontDoor and/or IREX. Any suggestions? Flavio ... Vedet...
enthral
From: Flavio Bessa (4:801/189.1)
To: n/a
Date: 01.Aug.20 17:13
Oblivion/2 XRM Hello Michael. 31 Jul 20 23:44, you wrote to me: MG> Oh ,, nice to see some activity in here. Sorry for the late reply, my MG> system has been down the past several months and haven't ...
enthral
From: Flavio Bessa (4:801/189.1)
To: n/a
Date: 01.Aug.20 17:10
Active? Hello Charles. 28 Jul 20 04:08, you wrote to all: CS> Is anyone running this BBS program? I'd like to see what it looks CS> like, I've never seen or heard of it. Michael Grif...
fidotest
From: Flavio Bessa (4:801/189.1)
To: n/a
Date: 06.Jul.20 01:15
cp437 Hello Mauro. 05 Jul 20 08:47, you wrote to Tommi Koivula: MV> --- GoldED+/W32-MINGW 1.1.5-b20160322 MV> # Origin: * Ninho do Abutre BBS - Rio de Janeiro - Brazil * MV> (4:801/19...
enthral
From: Flavio Bessa (4:801/189.1)
To: n/a
Date: 12.May.20 09:52
Echo check Hello Marc. 11 May 20 11:35, you wrote to me: FB>> Well, haven't heard of Michael for a while now. ML> At least it is still getting out to the rest of Fido. :) All the way down ...
enthral
From: Flavio Bessa (4:801/189.1)
To: n/a
Date: 10.May.20 00:31
Echo check Hello Marc. 06 May 20 14:27, you wrote to all: ML> Hello All. ML> Still an active echo? Well, haven't heard of Michael for a while now. Flavio --- MacFidoIP 1.0 (OSX) * Origin: Hyper...
python
From: Flavio Bessa (4:801/189.1)
To: n/a
Date: 19.Apr.20 18:41
Environment variables Hello everybody. I have a Windows 10 VM in which I run a Mystic-based BBS. As I am willing to run a few Python-based scripts on it, I have downloaded Python 2.7, installed it, but I have two issues...
jamnntpd
From: Flavio Bessa (4:801/189.1)
To: n/a
Date: 18.Apr.20 13:40
Charset Hello Paul. 18 Apr 20 09:42, you wrote to me: FB>> Would you have any examples? I can share my jamnntpd.xlat if FB>> needed. PQ> I'm using Björn's from (since) 2010 on all my own servers (thi...
jamnntpd
From: Flavio Bessa (4:801/189.1)
To: n/a
Date: 17.Apr.20 21:44
Charset Hello everybody. I have been using JAMNNTPD 1.3 in my system for a while, and am using Newstap as a client for IOS. Regarding character set, we normally use LATIN-1, which goes as iso-8859-1, an...
elist
From: Flavio Bessa (4:801/189.1)
To: n/a
Date: 17.Apr.20 19:37
PORTUGUES Expiration WARNing #1 Hello Renato. 07 Apr 20 23:35, you wrote to me: FB>> Renato has retired from Fido about a year ago. How can I update RZ> News about my supposed retirement are inaccurate :-) YO! AWESOME TO SEE...
enthral
From: Flavio Bessa (4:801/189.1)
To: n/a
Date: 06.Apr.20 17:39
Oblivion/2 XRM Hello Michael. 24 Jul 18 14:38, you wrote to Greg Youngblood: MG> Thanks, Can't wait to provide one. It's a little slow with work and MG> school at night, but i try to knock out stuff as time per...
elist
From: Flavio Bessa (4:801/189.1)
To: n/a
Date: 06.Apr.20 17:29
PORTUGUES Expiration WARNing #1 Hello Vincent. 03 Apr 20 18:59, you wrote to Renato Zambon: Renato has retired from Fido about a year ago. How can I update this echo? VC> To: Renato Zambon, 4:801/161 VC> CC: rczambon@sili.com.b...
bbs_carnival
From: Flavio Bessa (4:801/189.1)
To: n/a
Date: 05.Apr.20 18:35
MultiMail under Linux Hello mark. 30 Mar 20 09:55, you wrote to me: FB>> "End-of-central-directory signature not found. Either this file FB>> is not ml> you have a flawed zip file, then... there is little recourse ot...
filefind
From: Flavio Bessa (4:801/189.1)
To: n/a
Date: 31.Mar.20 15:23
fsxnet Hello Allfix. Flavio ... "Pois eu obedeco meu dedo" - Mariana Matos, CdT --- MacFidoIP 1.0 (OSX) * Origin: Hyperion's Orbit - Resisting since 1995! (4:801/189.1) ...
bbs_carnival
From: Flavio Bessa (4:801/189.1)
To: n/a
Date: 30.Mar.20 03:06
MultiMail under Linux Hello Dan. 29 Mar 20 15:43, you wrote to me: DC> What error message...? Are your zip/unzip commands functional DC> from a normal command line? Yes, I can execute zip and unzip from a nor...
bbs_carnival
From: Flavio Bessa (4:801/189.1)
To: n/a
Date: 30.Mar.20 03:04
MultiMail under Linux Hello mark. 29 Mar 20 11:25, you wrote to me: FB>> I am using the default zip/unzip commands at the .mmailrc FB>> file. Is that something that I need to change? ml> i have this in my .mmailrc......
fidotest
From: Flavio Bessa (4:801/189.1)
To: n/a
Date: 27.Feb.20 12:40
Again Hello everybody. Testing... Flavio --- MacFidoIP 1.0 (OSX) * Origin: Hyperion's Orbit - Resisting since 1995! (4:801/189.1) ...
fidotest
From: Flavio Bessa (4:801/189.1)
To: n/a
Date: 24.Feb.20 07:22
Test Hello everybody. 123 Flavio --- MacFidoIP 1.0 (OSX) * Origin: Hyperion's Orbit - Resisting since 1995! (4:801/189.1) ...