Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
mystic
From: Chad Adams (1:19/37)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Oct.20 13:03
mis poll Is there a way to set a text mode for mis poll exactly like it use to poll using fidopoll? If i run a terminal, it makes the screen size jump around and its hard to read using mis window. Maybe...
muffin
From: Chad Adams (1:19/37)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Oct.20 12:03
mis poll Is there a switch to run mis poll and have it poll via text only instead of the box for mis? That is very very annoying on a terminal system. Can you add a switch to run it essentially like fi...
mystic
From: Chad Adams (1:19/37)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Oct.20 10:46
Re: Mystic Backup RS> Thank you, I assume being a new user is why I could only see uploads.... RS> Probably, I am working on my File Areas. Stay tuned. Also the -v swtich isnt coded. someone pointed ...
mystic
From: Chad Adams (1:19/37)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Oct.20 10:45
Re: Netrunner g0> You can press ALT-F and set it to "Standard Resolution CP437" and then g0> use ALT+ENTER to resize it until its small. That is the smallest it g0> will go on its own, which...
mystic
From: Chad Adams (1:19/37)
To: n/a
Date: 13.Oct.20 20:22
Re: Mystic Backup Just do a search in the file area for mbb. Sincerely, -Nugax --=TheByteXchange BBS=-- --- Mystic BBS v1.12 A47 2020/09/12 (Linux/64) * Origin: The ByteXchange BBS | bbs.thebytexchange.com...
mystic
From: Chad Adams (1:19/37)
To: n/a
Date: 13.Oct.20 20:21
Re: Mystic Backup Rick, It should be under TBX Software. I will upgrade you. Sincerely, -Nugax --=TheByteXchange BBS=-- --- Mystic BBS v1.12 A47 2020/09/12 (Linux/64) * Origin: The ByteXchange BBS | bbs...
mystic
From: Chad Adams (1:19/37)
To: n/a
Date: 13.Oct.20 20:20
Re: Netrunner g0> NetRunner starts in 80x25. Are you using NetRunner from: g0> http://www.mysticbbs.com/downloads/prealpha/ g0> g0> If its a different size you may have a NetRunner from like 10 ...
mystic
From: Chad Adams (1:19/37)
To: n/a
Date: 11.Oct.20 10:43
Netrunner Ok, I know this is not the support channel for netrunner. but... close enough. HOw do i set the size of the window to be 80x25 (terminal size) and stay that way each time I open it? I have tried m...
mystic
From: Chad Adams (1:19/37)
To: n/a
Date: 11.Oct.20 10:40
Re: FTP Server Mystic g0> Just a heads up I updated the prealphas today for Windows, Linux, and Pi g0> with this fix. g0> g0> Keep in mind there are some bigger changes coming into A47 now with the g0&...
mystic
From: Chad Adams (1:19/37)
To: n/a
Date: 11.Oct.20 10:39
Re: FTP Server Mystic g0> Yep thats a bug and I just fixed it. g0> g0> Thank you for letting me know! g0> Anytime my friend. Sincerely, -Nugax --=TheByteXchange BBS=-- --- Mystic BBS v1.12...
mystic
From: Chad Adams (1:19/37)
To: n/a
Date: 10.Oct.20 12:14
FTP Server Mystic So I noticed that I had uploaded 2 files in a file area. In the listing on the Telnet(BBS) menu the date is correct. When you connect to the ftp server just in a browser, the date shows a date fr...
mystic
From: Chad Adams (1:19/37)
To: n/a
Date: 10.Oct.20 10:28
Mystic Backup Mystic BBS Backup was released today. It is available for download on The ByteXchange BBS (bbs.thebytexchange.com) Features: - Single directory backup - Backup management by job name - Simple ...
mystic
From: Chad Adams (1:19/37)
To: n/a
Date: 06.Oct.20 20:35
Re: Mystic A47 Fileecho JS> Do you use the "/" key then click on "Global" then click OK then choose JS> the desired areas via the Tab key then use the "/" key again and choose JS> &...
mystic
From: Chad Adams (1:19/37)
To: n/a
Date: 05.Oct.20 01:12
expanding smtp sever g00r00, Do you have any plans to expand the smtp sever to send and receive mail? That’s a feature I would love to see sooner than later. Thanks! -- yrNews Usenet Reader for iOS http://...
pascal_lessons
From: Chad Adams (1:19/37)
To: n/a
Date: 03.Oct.20 12:44
Re: Anyone monitoring in here? I love FreePascal. It has a lot of features. Python is also good, but I wanted a compiled language for my projects. Python is great if you want scripting . In the end, choose what you know ...
pascal
From: Chad Adams (1:19/37)
To: n/a
Date: 03.Oct.20 11:17
Dynamic Libraries How do you load a dyn library in FP? Any info? -- yrNews Usenet Reader for iOS http://appstore.com/yrNewsUsenetReader --- Mystic BBS/NNTP v1.12 A47 2020/09/12 (Linux/64) * Origin: The By...
mystic
From: Chad Adams (1:19/37)
To: n/a
Date: 30.Sep.20 17:06
Re: Games ANSI Yes I think? I may have bought it. I don’t remember On 03:54 30/09 , Erich B. wrote: >310 > > >> yrNews Usenet Reader for iOS >> http://appstore.com/yrNew...
mystic
From: Chad Adams (1:19/37)
To: n/a
Date: 30.Sep.20 11:54
Re: Games ANSI EB> What is it called? yrNews Usenet Reader for iOS http://appstore.com/yrNewsUsenetReader Sincerely, -Nugax --=TheByteXchange BBS=-- --- Mystic BBS v1.12 A47 2020/09...
mystic
From: Chad Adams (1:19/37)
To: n/a
Date: 30.Sep.20 00:38
Re: Games ANSI I’m using an iPhone. Works fine. On 14:12 29/09 , Erich B. wrote: >310 > > >> Yea I use a NNTP client on my phone and it does the UTF-8 characters. I >> thought you wrot...
mystic
From: Chad Adams (1:19/37)
To: n/a
Date: 30.Sep.20 00:38
Re: Games ANSI You can get the program I use for iPad, I think. On 14:12 29/09 , Erich B. wrote: >310 > > >> Yea I use a NNTP client on my phone and it does the UTF-8 characters. I >> t...