Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
bbs_carnival
From: mark lewis (1:3634/12)
To: n/a
Date: 23.Apr.21 09:44
Re: Post here? Re: Re: Post here? By: T.J. Mcmillen to Mark Lewis on Thu Apr 22 2021 19:35:34 TJM> That's crazy. I never got it, and I pull my feed from Nick @ 1:1/0. TJM> So somewhere along the li...
bbs_carnival
From: mark lewis (1:3634/12)
To: n/a
Date: 22.Apr.21 19:58
Post here? Re: Post here? By: T.J. Mcmillen to All on Tue Apr 20 2021 21:39:54 TJM> Since I did not get any replies to my netmail on Fidonet, I'll post it TJM> here ... ======================...
points
From: mark lewis (1:3634/12)
To: n/a
Date: 07.Apr.21 15:20
shorthand mnemonics like IDK Re: shorthand mnemonics like IDK By: August Abolins to mark lewis on Wed Apr 07 2021 09:49:00 ml> that doesn't mean it is on the backbone, though... ml> remember, the backbone.na and ...
points
From: mark lewis (1:3634/12)
To: n/a
Date: 07.Apr.21 15:02
shorthand mnemonics like IDK Re: shorthand mnemonics like IDK By: Martin Foster to mark lewis on Wed Apr 07 2021 13:13:00 ml>> i don't see it in either of my backbone.na or backbone.no lists... MF> It's list...
points
From: mark lewis (1:3634/12)
To: n/a
Date: 07.Apr.21 08:32
shorthand mnemonics like IDK Re: shorthand mnemonics like IDK By: August Abolins to mark lewis on Tue Apr 06 2021 18:09:00 ml>> i don't see it in either of my backbone.na or backbone.no lists... AA> Janis ha...
points
From: mark lewis (1:3634/12)
To: n/a
Date: 07.Apr.21 08:31
shorthand mnemonics like IDK Re: shorthand mnemonics like IDK By: Alan Ianson to mark lewis on Tue Apr 06 2021 07:45:48 AI> How do we add areas to the backbone today? the same way as has always been done... post in...
points
From: mark lewis (1:3634/12)
To: n/a
Date: 06.Apr.21 12:15
shorthand mnemonics like IDK Re: shorthand mnemonics like IDK By: August Abolins to mark lewis on Tue Apr 06 2021 10:01:00 AA>>> I wrote a reply to this in CHAT. ml>> no clue what fido echo that is... ...
points
From: mark lewis (1:3634/12)
To: n/a
Date: 06.Apr.21 12:13
shorthand mnemonics like IDK Re: shorthand mnemonics like IDK By: Alan Ianson to mark lewis on Tue Apr 06 2021 06:41:44 AA>>> I wrote a reply to this in CHAT. ML>> no clue what fido echo that is... ...
points
From: mark lewis (1:3634/12)
To: n/a
Date: 06.Apr.21 11:25
shorthand mnemonics like IDK Re: shorthand mnemonics like IDK By: August Abolins to mark lewis on Mon Apr 05 2021 18:24:00 ml>> mainly new common phrases for the most part... there are ml>> moar but i think...
points
From: mark lewis (1:3634/12)
To: n/a
Date: 05.Apr.21 15:26
shorthand mnemonics like IDK Re: shorthand mnemonics like IDK By: August Abolins to mark lewis on Mon Apr 05 2021 07:47:00 AA>>> "idk" - I had to look that one up! :D ml>> hehehe, i've been ...
points
From: mark lewis (1:3634/12)
To: n/a
Date: 05.Apr.21 08:07
the ISP sent a zyxel... Re: the ISP sent a zyxel... By: August Abolins to mark lewis on Sun Apr 04 2021 22:34:00 ml>> i have nothing to do with micronet other than being an outside ml>> observer... ...
points
From: mark lewis (1:3634/12)
To: n/a
Date: 04.Apr.21 19:29
the ISP sent a zyxel... Re: the ISP sent a zyxel... By: August Abolins to mark lewis on Sun Apr 04 2021 16:23:00 AA> I suppose your zyxel replacement was something provided under AA> a warranty or the rental...
fidonews
From: mark lewis (1:3634/12)
To: n/a
Date: 04.Apr.21 17:23
Re: ZONE4 Re: Re: ZONE4 By: Ward Dossche to mark lewis on Sun Apr 04 2021 21:06:12 WD>>> Anybody any idea what the situation is overthere? ml>> perhaps they were OVH customers and go...
points
From: mark lewis (1:3634/12)
To: n/a
Date: 04.Apr.21 16:19
nodelist curveball Re: nodelist curveball By: August Abolins to mark lewis on Sun Apr 04 2021 12:31:00 ml>> it should be noted that the micronet ZC's modem suffered from a ml>> lightning strike an...
points
From: mark lewis (1:3634/12)
To: n/a
Date: 04.Apr.21 12:57
nodelist curveball Re: nodelist curveball By: Martin Foster to August Abolins on Sun Apr 04 2021 11:33:00 MF> Maybe, maybe not but I would say that micronet need to get their MF> act together with their...
ftsc_public
From: mark lewis (1:3634/12)
To: n/a
Date: 04.Apr.21 12:51
a little too quiet Re: a little too quiet By: Michiel van der Vlist to Maurice Kinal on Sun Apr 04 2021 11:08:41 MvdV> The nodelist archives do not lie. they do when not all of the nodelists exist there.....
fidonews
From: mark lewis (1:3634/12)
To: n/a
Date: 04.Apr.21 12:19
ZONE4 Re: ZONE4 By: Ward Dossche to All on Sun Apr 04 2021 10:45:08 WD> All my connects in Zone4 went mute, none of the familiar addresses WD> are responding. ZC4 is now AWOL for a week and...
fe_help
From: mark lewis (1:3634/12)
To: n/a
Date: 03.Apr.21 09:53
Key Re: Key By: Richard Vonzel to All on Sun Mar 21 2021 08:13:17 RV> How does someone get a Fastecho Key? contact toby via his web site and send him your completed registration form... ...
ftsc_public
From: mark lewis (1:3634/12)
To: n/a
Date: 02.Apr.21 09:37
a little too quiet Re: a little too quiet By: Michiel van der Vlist to Maurice Kinal on Fri Apr 02 2021 12:30:42 MK>> BTW note that this reply to you has a REPLY kludge. Can you guess MK>> why? ...
synchronet
From: mark lewis (1:3634/12)
To: n/a
Date: 01.Apr.21 19:05
Re: sbbs as fidonet hub Re: Re: sbbs as fidonet hub By: Digital Man to mark lewis on Thu Apr 01 2021 13:02:22 ml>> in any case, dupe checking in FTN is not done my /just/ detecting ml>> duplicate MSGID...