Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
wildcat!_support
From: Robert Wolfe (1:116/17)
To: n/a
Date: 03.Jan.21 10:52
Re: PXW -> BY: Sam Penwright(1:123/120) -> |11SP|09> |10I have a dumb question but I would like to know, Will PXW work -> on|07 -> |11SP|09> |10other bbs. Maybe Im wrong but back...
wildcat!_support
From: Robert Wolfe (1:116/17)
To: n/a
Date: 03.Jan.21 10:51
PXW -> I have a dumb question but I would like to know, Will PXW work on -> other bbs. Maybe Im wrong but back way back wasnt it used on other bbs -> software? -> Bye for now... ...
wildcat!_support
From: Robert Wolfe (1:116/17)
To: n/a
Date: 13.Oct.20 08:29
Last one -> Greetings Nitro! -> Friday October 02 2020 08:41, I wrote to Anyhow I know this is a hobby and -> about an urgent matter!: -> Well this is weird how did a test email to my ...
wildcat!_support
From: Robert Wolfe (1:116/17)
To: n/a
Date: 13.Oct.20 08:28
Last one -> ============================================================================ -> * Forwarded by Rick Smith (1:340/202.1) -> * Area : NETMAIL (NETMAIL) -> * From : Rick Smith, 1:3...
wildcat!_support
From: Robert Wolfe (1:116/17)
To: n/a
Date: 27.Sep.20 10:03
NetSeriala and mTelnet Hi all! So, got all of my telnet nodes on WINS listing on NetSerial ports. Why? I dunno. Guess I just got bored :) The issue I am having is with RREEPPEEAATTEEDD characters in mTelnet...
wildcat!_support
From: Robert Wolfe (1:116/17)
To: n/a
Date: 07.Sep.20 21:46
PXTIC File Announcements Hi alL! So, I am not sure where in PXCONFIG I need to go to find the configuration for echos for new file/TIC announcements. Would someone mind giving me a small-ish hint? :) Thanks! ...
wildcat!_support
From: Robert Wolfe (1:116/17)
To: n/a
Date: 16.Aug.20 10:13
New AUP download -> RE: New AUP download -> BY: All -> I saw 1 file being pushed for the microsoft visual studio runtimes, but it -> would be nice if there was a background file explaining what i...
wildcat!_support
From: Robert Wolfe (1:116/17)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Aug.20 16:17
Message to all -> -> -> RW> -> wcBASIC and the wcBASIC PLUS pack can if desired be used to -> -> -> RW> -> completely customize the behavior of the ANSI Mail Interface. -> -> ...
wildcat!_support
From: Robert Wolfe (1:116/17)
To: n/a
Date: 09.Aug.20 12:37
Updates -> Hey Rober i see in your tagline were up to ver 10 on winserve. Wow big -> jump. I have ver 7 but never could get it to workright. So whats new -> in ver 10? -> Thanks Sam -&g...
wildcat!_support
From: Robert Wolfe (1:116/17)
To: n/a
Date: 03.Aug.20 07:12
Updates -> So Has Hector released any updates for the platinum xpress. And doesnt -> anyone use it as front end mailer likes it suppost to do -> ? What Wildcat is everyone running? -> Thanks...
wildcat!_support
From: Robert Wolfe (1:116/17)
To: n/a
Date: 30.Jul.20 13:17
BBS -> --- Platinum Xpress/Win/WINServer v7.0 -> * Origin: After Hours BBS | ah-bbs.com (1:123/131) Hey! Welcome back1 --- Platinum Xpress/Win/WINServer v7.0 * Origin: Lean Angle BBS * Sout...
wildcat!_support
From: Robert Wolfe (1:116/17)
To: n/a
Date: 13.Jul.20 23:54
Message to all >If I want to write a message to "ALL"... what do I have to do in WINS to sen >message to all the users... "All" usually sends the message to "All." --- ...
wildcat!_support
From: Robert Wolfe (1:116/17)
To: n/a
Date: 26.Jun.20 21:15
PXW and binkd Hi all! I was wondering if anyone had any luck in getting this combincation to work at all and if so, would you mind sharing your config file, sans passwords? I have it pulling mail in, but...
wildcat!_support
From: Robert Wolfe (1:116/17)
To: n/a
Date: 26.Jun.20 08:55
Re: Quick QWK Question -=> Joe Schweier wrote to All <=- JS> I am setting up DoveNET in WINS.... and ... In the QWK Host section JS> there is an attachment limmit... default is 0, if I use that limmit JS...
wildcat!_support
From: Robert Wolfe (1:116/17)
To: n/a
Date: 26.Jun.20 08:54
Re: Install Disks -=> Joe Schweier wrote to All <=- JS> Just received a txt message that my disks are at the delivering post JS> office... JS> I may have a stock BBS up and running soon. Tha...
wildcat!_support
From: Robert Wolfe (1:116/17)
To: n/a
Date: 26.Jun.20 08:49
Re: Latest Version -=> Joe Schweier wrote to Robert Wolfe <=- JS> As I see it Hector is spending little to no time on the tenet/BBS side JS> much anymore. All of his time on the commercial aspects of...
wildcat!_support
From: Robert Wolfe (1:116/17)
To: n/a
Date: 20.Jun.20 15:05
Re: Latest Version -=> Jeff Smith wrote to Rick Smith <=- JS> I ran WC back in the DOS days and stayed with WC/Wins up until Wins 5. JS> Once Hector bought WC I couldn't tolerate Hector's attitude and ...
wildcat!_support
From: Robert Wolfe (1:116/17)
To: n/a
Date: 20.Jun.20 15:04
Re: Latest Version -=> Joe Schweier wrote to Robert Wolfe <=- JS> I I have put a lot of money into WINS, for the most part it does JS> everythig I want it to do. Anyway, I'm at a stand still until I g...
wildcat!_support
From: Robert Wolfe (1:116/17)
To: n/a
Date: 07.Jun.20 22:09
Re: Latest Version -=> Joe Schweier wrote to Rick Smith <=- RS> from back then, which I almost understand (tho we are RS> hobbyist not making money with it) but having to pay AUP RS> is what keeps...
amateur_radio
From: Robert Wolfe (1:116/17)
To: n/a
Date: 02.Jun.20 15:56
Re: Thanks -> I will try harder later. Would you consider helping me along. -> Alot of it is time honoured nomenclature. It all keep adding up and I -> dont know he history. -> Alan -&g...