Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
comp-os2-network-misc
From: David H. Durgee (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Jun.20 12:57
Using THINIFS/SRVIFS for backup purposes From: "David H. Durgee" <me@privacy.net> I have an older server I am still running that I had been running backups from a maintenance partition via a Jaz drive. The Jaz drive r...
comp-os2-misc
From: David H. Durgee (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 09.Nov.18 22:50
Re: FTPPM From: "David H. Durgee" <me@privacy.net> Robert Wolfe wrote: > + User FidoNet address: 1:116/18 > johnsuth@nospam.com.au wrote in a message to All: > > jn> FTPP...
comp-os2-misc
From: David H. Durgee (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 20.Aug.18 23:21
Re: FTPPM From: "David H. Durgee" <me@privacy.net> johnsuth@nospam.com.au wrote: > FTPPM.exe used to work, but now opening it as Program shows the properties > notebook. > > ...
comp-os2-misc
From: David H. Durgee (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Jun.18 03:35
problem using evfscli to automate samba share From: "David H. Durgee" <me@privacy.net> I am able to successfully open a samba share via the GUI and would like to automate this in my startup.cmd Unfortunately it is not workin...
comp-os2-misc
From: David H. Durgee (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 09.Oct.17 04:04
booting eCS 2.1 on JFS partition via GRUB From: "David H. Durgee" <me@privacy.net> Steven Levine wrote: > On Mon, 9 Oct 2017 15:11:31 UTC, Dave Yeo <dave.r.yeo@gmail.com> > wrote: > > Hi Dave, > &...
comp-os2-misc
From: David H. Durgee (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 09.Oct.17 01:47
booting eCS 2.1 on JFS partition via GRUB From: "David H. Durgee" <me@privacy.net> Marcel Mueller wrote: > On 08.10.17 16.09, David H. Durgee wrote: >> Unfortunately I have to upgrade LM13 as it reached EOL in Ap...
comp-os2-misc
From: David H. Durgee (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 08.Oct.17 22:50
booting eCS 2.1 on JFS partition via GRUB From: "David H. Durgee" <me@privacy.net> Dave Yeo wrote: > David H. Durgee wrote: >> I have a system with eCS 2.1 installed on a JFS partition as well as >> severa...
comp-os2-misc
From: David H. Durgee (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 08.Oct.17 01:09
booting eCS 2.1 on JFS partition via GRUB From: "David H. Durgee" <me@privacy.net> I have a system with eCS 2.1 installed on a JFS partition as well as several other operating systems including Linux Mint 13 with OS/2 boo...
comp-os2-misc
From: David H. Durgee (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 05.Mar.17 06:53
Using THINIFS/SRVIFS for backup purposes From: "David H. Durgee" <me@privacy.net> David H. Durgee wrote: > David H. Durgee wrote: >> Steven Levine wrote: >>> On Fri, 3 Mar 2017 14:25:48 UTC, "Davi...
comp-os2-misc
From: David H. Durgee (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 03.Mar.17 04:48
Using THINIFS/SRVIFS for backup purposes From: "David H. Durgee" <me@privacy.net> David H. Durgee wrote: > Steven Levine wrote: >> On Fri, 3 Mar 2017 14:25:48 UTC, "David H. Durgee" <me@privacy.net&...
comp-os2-misc
From: David H. Durgee (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 03.Mar.17 03:56
Using THINIFS/SRVIFS for backup purposes From: "David H. Durgee" <me@privacy.net> Steven Levine wrote: > On Fri, 3 Mar 2017 14:25:48 UTC, "David H. Durgee" <me@privacy.net> > wrote: > > Hi D...
comp-os2-misc
From: David H. Durgee (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 02.Mar.17 22:25
Using THINIFS/SRVIFS for backup purposes From: "David H. Durgee" <me@privacy.net> Steven Levine wrote: > On Thu, 2 Mar 2017 17:53:37 UTC, "David H. Durgee" <me@privacy.net> > wrote: > > Hi D...
comp-os2-misc
From: David H. Durgee (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 02.Mar.17 01:53
Using THINIFS/SRVIFS for backup purposes From: "David H. Durgee" <me@privacy.net> Steven Levine wrote: > On Wed, 1 Mar 2017 14:22:53 UTC, "David H. Durgee" <me@privacy.net> > wrote: > > Hi D...
comp-os2-misc
From: David H. Durgee (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 01.Mar.17 23:11
Using THINIFS/SRVIFS for backup purposes From: "David H. Durgee" <me@privacy.net> Dave Yeo wrote: > David H. Durgee wrote: >> At this point I am having difficulty locating my Warp Server CD. > > https://...
comp-os2-misc
From: David H. Durgee (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 01.Mar.17 05:11