Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
fidogazette
From: Aaron Thomas (1:275/99)
To: n/a
Date: 04.Jan.22 20:53
Re: This echo WD> As Janis will also be not publishing the Fidogazette anymore, shall we WD> nuke this echo ? You have my blessing! Send it to hell where it belongs! ;) --- Mystic BBS v1.12 A46 2020/08/...
fidogazette
From: Aaron Thomas (1:275/99)
To: n/a
Date: 31.Dec.21 00:35
Re: Bad news JK> In two days, I'll be taking down all of the servers here at FileGate.net JK> permanently. Are you going to take your BBS down? I hope not - but if you are, let me know if you're int...
all-politics
From: Aaron Thomas (1:275/99)
To: n/a
Date: 12.Dec.21 14:27
Re: 36% of the people are RL> Based on everything that they've done during and since the last RL> election, I'd say that they are trying hard to rig all elections. I'm afraid that Joe will end elections in the USA w...
all-politics
From: Aaron Thomas (1:275/99)
To: n/a
Date: 07.Dec.21 09:13
Re: 36% of the people are RL> Biden is intended to be the same. He gets installed as talking head. RL> All the bad decisions are "made" by him. In 2024 he goes taking all the RL> blame (and, I assume,...
all-politics
From: Aaron Thomas (1:275/99)
To: n/a
Date: 06.Dec.21 19:20
Re: 36% of the people are crazy. NA> AT> MP> As a US citizen, I hope he does not fail, but I did not vote for NA> AT> NA> AT> I believe Biden has failed in many ways already. You don't? NA> NA> ...
all-politics
From: Aaron Thomas (1:275/99)
To: n/a
Date: 04.Dec.21 20:58
Re: 36% of the people are crazy. MP> As a US citizen, I hope he does not fail, but I did not vote for him and I believe Biden has failed in many ways already. You don't? From here on out, going forward, I hope Biden can stop...
doorgames
From: Aaron Thomas (1:275/99)
To: n/a
Date: 18.Sep.21 11:28
Re: Crack is probably out there. Did you check any of the DCP packs? I RM> Crack is probably out there. Did you check any of the DCP packs? If I RM> can't register it that's usually my next stop Crack is definitely out there, but crack is whack! ;) --- Mystic...
all-politics
From: Aaron Thomas (1:275/99)
To: n/a
Date: 13.Aug.21 11:20
Re: Found a governor with amazing sa NA> AT> Candace Owens is a big faker. She sells cell phones now. NA> NA> Really? Never saw that one. She's not really a politician though... I like her and I agree with just about...
all-politics
From: Aaron Thomas (1:275/99)
To: n/a
Date: 12.Aug.21 01:26
Re: Found a governor with amazing sa NA> Nope. Trump should step away in 2024 and just endorse him. Desantis and NA> maybe Candace Owens for VP. Candace Owens is a big faker. She sells cell phones now. --- Mystic BBS v1.12 A4...
all-politics
From: Aaron Thomas (1:275/99)
To: n/a
Date: 10.Aug.21 03:44
Re: i have some ocean front property in northern arizona KK> To anyone who believes that the c*vid is as nasty as the media says it KK> is, then: I tend to agree with you, but I'm an always-masker. Forget catching anything from anyone ever again...
all-politics
From: Aaron Thomas (1:275/99)
To: n/a
Date: 10.Aug.21 03:37
Re: Found a governor with amazing salesmanship KK> Ron DeSantis. KK> KK> His SALESMANSHIP is freaking great.. I like Ron so far. Did he mess anything up yet? --- Mystic BBS v1.12 A46 2020/08/26 (Linux/64) * Origin: CompuBBS | A...
all-politics
From: Aaron Thomas (1:275/99)
To: n/a
Date: 07.Aug.21 13:15
Re: VP Harris KK> how about this: KK> hunter sues the people who coerced his dad into accepting a job he didnt KK> want. THEN hunter gets sued .. Yes! Now I get what you mean. And Hunter is just as ...
all-politics
From: Aaron Thomas (1:275/99)
To: n/a
Date: 30.Jul.21 12:47
Re: VP Harris KK> I"mn ready for Hunter to sue for elderly abuse.. What do you mean? If anything, it seems like Hunter should be sued for elderly abuse for the way that he's exploiting his dad's role in...
doorgames
From: Aaron Thomas (1:275/99)
To: n/a
Date: 21.Jul.21 23:41
Re: Best Beginner Door Game(s) CH> I like Usurper best of all. It remains my favorite door game to this day, I'm with you! Usurper is the best door game. LORD is probably my 2nd favorite but I only play Usurper these days. ...
internet
From: Aaron Thomas (1:275/99)
To: n/a
Date: 16.Jul.21 21:49
Re: An Ugly Truth: Inside Facebook's Battle for Domination AA> Zuckerberg's employees allegedly ABUSED their access to the AA> social network's user data between 2014 and 2015, including It sounds unsurprising; the company that abuses their power t...
all-politics
From: Aaron Thomas (1:275/99)
To: n/a
Date: 27.Jun.21 13:47
Re: VP Harris RL> To the lefties, the problem is that they didn't throw some more of (our) RL> money at the situation. That's why it's still a problem. Democrat money wasting is awful, but it could be a...
all-politics
From: Aaron Thomas (1:275/99)
To: n/a
Date: 24.Jun.21 18:34
Re: VP Harris RL> AT> later say "I was in Guatemala and I saw the potential that $4 billion RL> AT> dollars of US taxpayer money can do there." RL> RL> Which translate into Left...
all-politics
From: Aaron Thomas (1:275/99)
To: n/a
Date: 20.Jun.21 15:04
Re: VP Harris RL> There's no way she can do that now. She's gaffed and cackled herself RL> into a joke at this point. Even the Propaganda Ministry (i.e. the RL> "Media") isn't covering for ...
all-politics
From: Aaron Thomas (1:275/99)
To: n/a
Date: 18.Jun.21 14:52
From: Aaron Thomas (1:275/99)
To: n/a
Date: 16.Jun.21 22:27
Re: VP Harris WW> Saw that somone on a talk radio show declared her trip on the border WW> crisis a complete disaster. Her trip and the border crisis are 2 different things. The border crisis is a serio...