Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 22.Mar.21 12:00
ES Picture of the Day 22 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
echo_ads
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 22.Mar.21 01:01
EARTH (Earth Science) Echo NEW! EARTH (Earth Sciences) NEW! News posts and discussions related to any topic related to Earth Science. Astronomy - Geology - Meteorology - Oce...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 21.Mar.21 12:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 21 March 2021 March 21, 2021 - Chihuahuan Dust over New Mexico, Texas, and Mexico Follow @NASA_MODIS Dust Mexico and Texas Tweet Share Gusty springtime winds turned the skies yellow and...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 20.Mar.21 12:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 20 March 2021 March 20, 2021 - Sunny Summer day in South Island, New Zealand Follow @NASA_MODIS New Zealand Tweet Share The stunning colors of New Zealand’s South Island shone on Marc...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 19.Mar.21 12:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 19 March 2021 March 19, 2021 - Dust plumes over the Arabian Sea Follow @NASA_MODIS Dust over the Arabian Sea Tweet Share Wide plumes of dust hung over the Arabian Sea and the Horn of Af...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 19.Mar.21 12:00
ES Picture of the Day 19 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 18.Mar.21 12:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 18 March 2021 March 18, 2021 - Sea ice off of Newfoundland and Labrador Follow @NASA_MODIS Sea ice off of Newfoundland and Labrador Tweet Share Swirls of sea ice floated in the Davis St...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 18.Mar.21 12:00
ES Picture of the Day 18 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 17.Mar.21 12:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 17 March 2021 March 17, 2021 - Massive River of Dust Moves Across China Follow @NASA_MODIS lotsa dust Tweet Share Dust storms commonly occur across Asia in springtime. But meteorolo...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 17.Mar.21 12:00
ES Picture of the Day 17 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 16.Mar.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 16 March 2021 March 16, 2021 - Bits and pieces of Iceberg A68 around South Georgia Island Follow @NASA_MODIS South Georgia Tweet Share On March 12, 2021, the Moderate Resolution Imaging...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 16.Mar.21 13:00
ES Picture of the Day 16 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 15.Mar.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 15 March 2021 March 15, 2021 - Eruption at Mt. Etna Follow @NASA_MODIS Eruption at Mt. Etna Tweet Share On March 12, 2021, Italy’s Mount Etna erupted for the twelfth time in twent...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 15.Mar.21 13:00
ES Picture of the Day 15 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
echo_ads
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 15.Mar.21 02:01
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Mar.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 14 March 2021 March 14, 2021 - A March Day across the Mid-Atlantic Follow @NASA_MODIS Late winter look at the Mid-Atlantic United States Tweet Share “It was one of those March days wh...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 13.Mar.21 12:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 13 March 2021 March 13, 2021 - Tropical Cyclone Habana Follow @NASA_MODIS Tropical Cyclone Habana Tweet Share On March 12, 2021, the Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer (M...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 12.Mar.21 12:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 12 March 2021 March 12, 2021 - Ice Breakup on Green Bay Follow @NASA_MODIS ice on Green Bay Tweet Share As winter comes to northeastern Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 12.Mar.21 12:00
ES Picture of the Day 12 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 11.Mar.21 12:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 11 March 2021 March 11, 2021 - Silver Rivers in the Democratic Republic of the Congo Follow @NASA_MODIS Congo Tweet Share Several rivers wind through the dense forests of the eastern De...