Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
future4fido
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 17.Oct.20 02:19
Re: max char test to TgM On 17 Oct 2020, 08:52a, Tommi Koivula said the following... TK> > Didn't have it when I saw the message. It could have been stripped TK> > somewhere along the line. Either that, or ...
coffee_klatsch
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 17.Oct.20 00:04
Re: coffee with dinner at On 15 Oct 2020, 08:37p, Daryl Stout said the following... DS> Or like the late Red Skelton noted once... DS> DS> "Tinkling in your pants is like friendship. Everyone can se...
future4fido
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 16.Oct.20 15:01
Re: max char test to TgM On 16 Oct 2020, 04:01p, August Abolins said the following... AA> @MSGID: 2:460/58 00000409 AA> @REPLY: 2:460/58 00000408 AA> @PID: tg2fido_gate_v0.6.1 AA> @CHRS: CP866 2 AA>...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 16.Oct.20 13:01
ES Picture of the Day 16 2020 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 16.Oct.20 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 16 October 2020 October 16, 2020 - California Burn Scars Follow @NASA_MODIS California Burn Scars Tweet Share California’s wildfire season extensive scars across the land by October ...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 15.Oct.20 13:02
ES Picture of the Day 15 2020 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 15.Oct.20 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 15 October 2020 October 15, 2020 - Springtime Snow in the Andes Follow @NASA_MODIS Chile and Argentina Tweet Share On October 13, 2020, the Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer ...
coffee_klatsch
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Oct.20 14:20
Re: coffee with dinner at 6 On 14 Oct 2020, 01:24p, August Abolins said the following... AA> The caffeine effect lasts about 4-6 hours. So, by 11p-1a you're good to AA> go. But don't you get up in the night more oft...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Oct.20 13:02
ES Picture of the Day 14 2020 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Oct.20 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 14 October 2020 October 14, 2020 - Dust over Arabian Sea Follow @NASA_MODIS Dust over Arabian Sea Tweet Share Plumes of dust were blowing southward over the Arabian Sea on October 13,...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 13.Oct.20 13:02
ES Picture of the Day 13 2020 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 13.Oct.20 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 13 October 2020 October 13, 2020 - Italy Follow @NASA_MODIS Italy Tweet Share The skies over Italy were crystal clear on October 8, 2020, allowing the Moderate Resolution Imaging Spec...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 12.Oct.20 13:02
ES Picture of the Day 12 2020 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 12.Oct.20 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 12 October 2020 October 12, 2020 - Dust Storm in Russia Follow @NASA_MODIS Dust Storm in Russia Tweet Share On October 9, 2020, the Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer (MODI...
echo_ads
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 12.Oct.20 02:01
EARTH (Earth Science) Echo NEW! EARTH (Earth Sciences) NEW! News posts and discussions related to any topic related to Earth Science. Astronomy - Geology - Meteorology - Oce...
taglines
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 12.Oct.20 01:00
Re: double-spaced taglines On 12 Oct 2020, 07:46a, August Abolins said the following... AA> The double-spaced version hasn't shown up on the TgM side, but I've seen AA> the results of your work viewing the echo els...
taglines
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 12.Oct.20 00:58
Re: taglines cut off? On 12 Oct 2020, 07:46a, August Abolins said the following... AA> Does your script do random picks to produce the 20 you post in one AA> message? Looking forward to see the results tomorro...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 11.Oct.20 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 11 October 2020 October 11, 2020 - Pakistan Follow @NASA_MODIS Pakistan Tweet Share The Indus River gently curves across Pakistan, first rising in Tibet then travelling about 1,800 mi...
taglines
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 11.Oct.20 04:53
Re: taglines cut off? On 29 Sep 2020, 05:27p, August Abolins said the following... AA> I notice that some of these tags are cut off. Is that the same from the AA> original? Ok, I finally got this file bro...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 10.Oct.20 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 10 October 2020 October 10, 2020 - Hurricane Delta Follow @NASA_MODIS Hurricane Delta Tweet Share The historic 2020 Atlantic hurricane season is not done yet. Hurricane Delta—the ...