Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
echo_ads
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 30.Nov.20 01:01
EARTH (Earth Science) Echo NEW! EARTH (Earth Sciences) NEW! News posts and discussions related to any topic related to Earth Science. Astronomy - Geology - Meteorology - Oce...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 29.Nov.20 12:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 29 November 2020 November 29, 2020 - Fires in Paraguay & Argentina Follow @NASA_MODIS Fires in Paraguay & Argentina Tweet Share As the end of a year filled with high temperatures, ...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 29.Nov.20 12:00
ES Picture of the Day 29 2020 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 28.Nov.20 12:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 28 November 2020 November 28, 2020 - Tropical Cyclon Nivar Follow @NASA_MODIS Tropical Cyclon Nivar Tweet Share Tropical Cyclone Nivar formed over the southern Bay of Bengal on Novembe...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 28.Nov.20 12:00
ES Picture of the Day 28 2020 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 27.Nov.20 12:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 27 November 2020 November 27, 2020 - Fires in Queensland Follow @NASA_MODIS Fires in Queensland Tweet Share On October 15, 2020, a small fire ignited on Queensland’s Fraser Island â€...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 27.Nov.20 12:00
ES Picture of the Day 27 2020 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 26.Nov.20 12:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 26 November 2020 https://modis.gsfc.nasa.gov/gallery/individual.php?db_date=2020-11-26 --- up 13 weeks, 2 days, 21 hours, 19 minutes * Origin: -=> Castle Rock BBS <=- Now Husky HPT Powered! (1:317/3) ...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 26.Nov.20 12:00
ES Picture of the Day 26 2020 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 25.Nov.20 12:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 25 November 2020 November 25, 2020 - Antarctica Follow @NASA_MODIS Antarctica Tweet Share On November 4, 2020, the National Snow and Ice Data Center (NSIDC) confirmed that Antarctic se...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 25.Nov.20 12:00
ES Picture of the Day 25 2020 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 24.Nov.20 12:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 24 November 2020 November 24, 2020 - Phytoplankton Bloom off Argentina Follow @NASA_MODIS Phytoplankton Bloom off Argentina Tweet Share A springtime bloom of plant-like ocean organisms cre...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 24.Nov.20 12:00
ES Picture of the Day 24 2020 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 23.Nov.20 12:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 23 November 2020 November 23, 2020 - Southern Patagonia Icefield Follow @NASA_MODIS South American Glaciers and Lakes Tweet Share On November 19, 2020, the Moderate Resolution Imaging Spec...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 23.Nov.20 12:00
ES Picture of the Day 23 2020 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
echo_ads
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 23.Nov.20 01:01
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 22.Nov.20 12:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 22 November 2020 November 22, 2020 - Central Europe Follow @NASA_MODIS Central Europe Tweet Share On November 18, 2020, the Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer acquired a tru...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 22.Nov.20 12:00
ES Picture of the Day 22 2020 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 21.Nov.20 12:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 21 November 2020 November 21, 2020 - North West Tasmania Follow @NASA_MODIS Tasmania Tweet Share Springtime in Tasmania bustles with life – from fields of colorful tulips blossoming ...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 21.Nov.20 12:00
ES Picture of the Day 21 2020 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...