Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 03.Nov.20 12:00
ES Picture of the Day 03 2020 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 02.Nov.20 12:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 02 November 2020 November 2, 2020 - Cold and Clouds over Canada Follow @NASA_MODIS Cold and Cloud over Canada Tweet Share In late October 2020, frigid wind swept across northern Ontario, ...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 02.Nov.20 12:00
ES Picture of the Day 02 2020 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
echo_ads
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 02.Nov.20 01:01
EARTH (Earth Science) Echo NEW! EARTH (Earth Sciences) NEW! News posts and discussions related to any topic related to Earth Science. Astronomy - Geology - Meteorology - Oce...
taglines
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 01.Nov.20 12:17
Re: Daily Random Taglines On 31 Oct 2020, 11:12p, August Abolins said the following... AA> CB> Fudd's First Law: "If you push something hard enough, it AA> AA> This one appears to be cut short. ...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 01.Nov.20 11:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 01 November 2020 November 1, 2020 - Snow in the Rockies Follow @NASA_MODIS Snow in the Rockies Tweet Share On October 29, 2020, the Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer (MODIS...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 31.Oct.20 12:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 31 October 2020 October 31, 2020 - Super Typhoon Goni Follow @NASA_MODIS Super Typhoon Goni Tweet Share On October 30, 2020, Super Typhoon Goni was moving westward over the Philippine...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 30.Oct.20 12:01
ES Picture of the Day 30 2020 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 30.Oct.20 12:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 30 October 2020 October 30, 2020 - Sierra Madre Oriental Follow @NASA_MODIS Sierra Madre Oriental Tweet Share The rugged folds and valleys captured on October 28, 2020, by the Moderat...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 29.Oct.20 12:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 29 October 2020 October 29, 2020 - Cloud Vortices and Dust off Canary Islands Follow @NASA_MODIS Cloud Vortices and Dust off Canary Islands Tweet Share Swirling patterns in the cloud cove...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 29.Oct.20 12:00
ES Picture of the Day 29 2020 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 28.Oct.20 12:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 28 October 2020 October 28, 2020 - Fires in India Follow @NASA_MODIS Fires in India Tweet Share On October 27, 2020, the Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer (MODIS) on board...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 28.Oct.20 12:00
ES Picture of the Day 28 2020 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 27.Oct.20 12:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 27 October 2020 October 27, 2020 - Smoke from Colorado over the Mediterranean Follow @NASA_MODIS Smoke from Colorado over the Mediterranean Tweet Share The 2020 Colorado fire season has b...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 27.Oct.20 12:00
ES Picture of the Day 27 2020 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 26.Oct.20 12:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 26 October 2020 October 26, 2020 - Snow in Tian Shan Follow @NASA_MODIS Snow in Tian Shan Tweet Share The Tian Shan Mountains form one of the longest continuous mountain ranges in the...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 26.Oct.20 12:00
ES Picture of the Day 26 2020 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
echo_ads
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 26.Oct.20 01:01
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 25.Oct.20 12:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 25 October 2020 October 25, 2020 - East Troublesome Fire Follow @NASA_MODIS East Troublesome Fire Tweet Share The East Troublesome Fire burst into the record books on October 22, 2020...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 24.Oct.20 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 24 October 2020 October 24, 2020 - Hurricane Epsilon Follow @NASA_MODIS Hurricane Epsilon Tweet Share Hurricane Epsilon was spinning in the Atlantic Ocean east of Bermuda on October 2...