Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 28.Sep.20 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 28 September 2020 September 28, 2020 - Appalachian Mountains Follow @NASA_MODIS Appalachian Mountains Tweet Share On September 21, 2020, the Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiomete...
echo_ads
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 28.Sep.20 02:01
EARTH (Earth Science) Echo NEW! EARTH (Earth Sciences) NEW! News posts and discussions related to any topic related to Earth Science. Astrology - Geology - Meteorology - Oce...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 27.Sep.20 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 27 September 2020 September 27, 2020 - Madagascar Follow @NASA_MODIS Madagascar Tweet Share Stunning sienna and umbers dominate the dry-season landscape of southern Madagascar. The Mode...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 27.Sep.20 13:00
ES Picture of the Day 27 2020 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
bbbs.english
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 26.Sep.20 22:39
Re: BBBS TIC Files On 26 Sep 2020, Alan Ianson said the following... AI> Not all tic processors add a "Size" line. BBBS doesn't and I don't think AI> Allfix or the original "tic" or &quo...
bbbs.english
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 26.Sep.20 14:33
BBBS TIC Files Hi All, Just wondering if it is a known issue with BBBS to send TIC files without the 'Size' line. It seems that every one that comes through is missing it. Curious to see if it was an overlook...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 26.Sep.20 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 26 September 2020 September 26, 2020 - Fires in Argentina Follow @NASA_MODIS Fires in Argentina Tweet Share On September 23, 2020, the Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer (MOD...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 25.Sep.20 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 25 September 2020 September 25, 2020 - Fires in Russia Follow @NASA_MODIS Fires in Russia Tweet Share As autumn 2020 arrives in Siberia, the severe fire season continues unabated with m...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 24.Sep.20 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 24 September 2020 September 24, 2020 - Dust Storm in Chad Follow @NASA_MODIS Dust Storm in Chad Tweet Share On September 23, 2020, the Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer (MOD...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 24.Sep.20 13:00
ES Picture of the Day 24 2020 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 23.Sep.20 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 23 September 2020 September 23, 2020 - Tropical Storm Beta Follow @NASA_MODIS Tropical Storm Beta Tweet Share Tropical Storm Beta made landfall over the southern end of the Matagorda Pe...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 22.Sep.20 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 22 September 2020 September 22, 2020 - Flooding in Pakistan Follow @NASA_MODIS Flooding in Pakistan Tweet Share Torrential monsoonal rains brought devastating flooding to Pakistan in Au...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 22.Sep.20 13:00
ES Picture of the Day 22 2020 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 21.Sep.20 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 21 September 2020 September 21, 2020 - Clouds surround the Galapagos Islands Follow @NASA_MODIS Clouds surround the Galapagos Islands Tweet Share Often called the “Enchanted Islands”, t...
echo_ads
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 21.Sep.20 02:01
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 20.Sep.20 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 20 September 2020 September 20, 2020 - Tibetan Plateau Follow @NASA_MODIS Tibetan Plateau Tweet Share On September 17, 2020, the Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer (MODIS) on...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 20.Sep.20 13:00
ES Picture of the Day 20 2020 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 19.Sep.20 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 19 September 2020 September 19, 2020 - Tropical Storm Teddy Follow @NASA_MODIS Tropical Storm Teddy Tweet Share Not only was Hurricane Teddy the earliest-forming 19th named storm of any...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 19.Sep.20 13:00
ES Picture of the Day 19 2020 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 18.Sep.20 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 18 September 2020 September 18, 2020 - England and Wales Follow @NASA_MODIS England Tweet Share On September 17, 2020, the Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer (MODIS) on board...