Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 05.Oct.20 13:01
MODIS Pic of the Day 05 October 2020 October 5, 2020 - Iceland Follow @NASA_MODIS Iceland Tweet Share On October 1, 2020, the Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer (MODIS) on board NASA’s Aqua s...
fidosoft.husky
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 05.Oct.20 03:21
Re: Husky cfg Hi Rick, I know a few people have posted them, but mine is actually 8 files, and would be a pain to try to go through. Take a look at: https://github.com/huskyproject/fidoconf/wiki/fidoconfig ...
echo_ads
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 05.Oct.20 03:19
Re: EARTH (Earth Science) Echo On 05 Oct 2020, 08:36a, Wilfred van Velzen said the following... Wv> Hi Dan, Hi Wilfred, Wv> DR> Astrology - Geology - Meteorology - Oceanography - Physics - Geograph Wv> D...
echo_ads
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 05.Oct.20 02:01
EARTH (Earth Science) Echo NEW! EARTH (Earth Sciences) NEW! News posts and discussions related to any topic related to Earth Science. Astrology - Geology - Meteorology - Oce...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 04.Oct.20 19:16
Re: MODIS Pic of the Day 17 September 2020 On 04 Oct 2020, 05:59p, August Abolins said the following... AA> DR> position, with 796,651 acres burned, 26 structures AA> AA> DR> most destructive fire season on rec...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 04.Oct.20 13:01
MODIS Pic of the Day 04 October 2020 October 4, 2020 - Smoke over Texas and Louisiana Follow @NASA_MODIS Texas/Louisiana Tweet Share On October 1, 2020, the Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer (...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 03.Oct.20 13:01
MODIS Pic of the Day 03 October 2020 October 3, 2020 - Hurricane Marie Follow @NASA_MODIS Hurricane Marie Tweet Share Tropical Depression 18E formed on the afternoon of September 29, 2020, well southwest ...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 02.Oct.20 13:06
ES Picture of the Day 02 2020 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 02.Oct.20 13:01
MODIS Pic of the Day 02 October 2020 October 2, 2020 - Mullen Fire Follow @NASA_MODIS Mullen Fire Tweet Share The Mullen Fire sparked to life on September 17, 2020, in the Medicine Bow National Forest, so...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 01.Oct.20 13:06
ES Picture of the Day 01 2020 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 01.Oct.20 13:01
MODIS Pic of the Day 01 October 2020 October 1, 2020 - Western Australia Follow @NASA_MODIS Western Australia Tweet Share Sunny September skies over Western Australia allowed a spectacular view of the tan...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 30.Sep.20 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 30 September 2020 September 30, 2020 - The Arid Heart of Central Asia Follow @NASA_MODIS The Arid Heart of Central Asia Tweet Share On September 27, 2020, NASA’s Aqua satellite passed ove...
taglines
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 30.Sep.20 02:29
Re: taglines cut off? On 30 Sep 2020, August Abolins said the following... AA> >That's how they are in my master file. At some point they were run throug AA> >program that truncated them to 'standard' ta...
taglines
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 30.Sep.20 02:29
Re: Good lord..... I need to get into my bac On 30 Sep 2020, Charles Pierson said the following... CP> >Why not split the effort with crowd-editing? <G> Dole out chunks of the CP> >to the willing public and let them su...
taglines
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 30.Sep.20 02:28
Re: taglines cut off? On 30 Sep 2020, Charles Pierson said the following... CP> > AA> I notice that some of these tags are cut off. Is that the same from CP> > AA> original? CP> > CP>...
bbbs.english
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 29.Sep.20 17:33
Re: BBBS TIC Files On 29 Sep 2020, Alan Ianson said the following... AI> In years past I was getting tic's from allfix with no size in them. I AI> don't know if that is still the case. I'm getting them f...
taglines
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 29.Sep.20 15:53
Re: taglines cut off? On 29 Sep 2020, August Abolins said the following... AA> I notice that some of these tags are cut off. Is that the same from the AA> original? That's how they are in my master file. A...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 29.Sep.20 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 29 September 2020 September 29, 2020 - Burn Scars in Oregon Follow @NASA_MODIS Burn Scars in Oregon Tweet Share An intense fire season has left Oregon heavily scarred. On September 27, ...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 29.Sep.20 13:00
ES Picture of the Day 29 2020 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
politics
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 28.Sep.20 19:32
Re: crosslinked areas? On 28 Sep 2020, Mike Powell said the following... MP> Your system appears to be crosslinking messages from one of the MP> Dovenet/Fido networked areas, probably Synchronet Discussion, int...