Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Oct.20 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 14 October 2020 October 14, 2020 - Dust over Arabian Sea Follow @NASA_MODIS Dust over Arabian Sea Tweet Share Plumes of dust were blowing southward over the Arabian Sea on October 13,...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 13.Oct.20 13:02
ES Picture of the Day 13 2020 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 13.Oct.20 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 13 October 2020 October 13, 2020 - Italy Follow @NASA_MODIS Italy Tweet Share The skies over Italy were crystal clear on October 8, 2020, allowing the Moderate Resolution Imaging Spec...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 12.Oct.20 13:02
ES Picture of the Day 12 2020 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 12.Oct.20 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 12 October 2020 October 12, 2020 - Dust Storm in Russia Follow @NASA_MODIS Dust Storm in Russia Tweet Share On October 9, 2020, the Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer (MODI...
echo_ads
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 12.Oct.20 02:01
EARTH (Earth Science) Echo NEW! EARTH (Earth Sciences) NEW! News posts and discussions related to any topic related to Earth Science. Astronomy - Geology - Meteorology - Oce...
taglines
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 12.Oct.20 01:00
Re: double-spaced taglines On 12 Oct 2020, 07:46a, August Abolins said the following... AA> The double-spaced version hasn't shown up on the TgM side, but I've seen AA> the results of your work viewing the echo els...
taglines
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 12.Oct.20 00:58
Re: taglines cut off? On 12 Oct 2020, 07:46a, August Abolins said the following... AA> Does your script do random picks to produce the 20 you post in one AA> message? Looking forward to see the results tomorro...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 11.Oct.20 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 11 October 2020 October 11, 2020 - Pakistan Follow @NASA_MODIS Pakistan Tweet Share The Indus River gently curves across Pakistan, first rising in Tibet then travelling about 1,800 mi...
taglines
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 11.Oct.20 04:53
Re: taglines cut off? On 29 Sep 2020, 05:27p, August Abolins said the following... AA> I notice that some of these tags are cut off. Is that the same from the AA> original? Ok, I finally got this file bro...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 10.Oct.20 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 10 October 2020 October 10, 2020 - Hurricane Delta Follow @NASA_MODIS Hurricane Delta Tweet Share The historic 2020 Atlantic hurricane season is not done yet. Hurricane Delta—the ...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 09.Oct.20 13:06
ES Picture of the Day 09 2020 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 09.Oct.20 13:01
MODIS Pic of the Day 09 October 2020 October 9, 2020 - Fall Colors in the Midwest Follow @NASA_MODIS Fall Colors in the Midwest Tweet Share Each autumn, as air temperatures begin to cool and daylight shorten,...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 08.Oct.20 13:06
ES Picture of the Day 08 2020 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 08.Oct.20 13:01
MODIS Pic of the Day 08 October 2020 October 8, 2020 - Typhoon Chan-hom Follow @NASA_MODIS Typhoon Chan-hom Tweet Share On October 7, 2020, Typhoon Chan-hom was spinning and strengthening over the Western...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 07.Oct.20 13:06
ES Picture of the Day 07 2020 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 07.Oct.20 13:01
MODIS Pic of the Day 07 October 2020 October 7, 2020 - Dust off Australia Follow @NASA_MODIS Dust off Australia Tweet Share Streamers of red dust were blowing northwest over the Indian Ocean on October 4,...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 06.Oct.20 13:06
ES Picture of the Day 06 2020 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 06.Oct.20 13:01
MODIS Pic of the Day 06 October 2020 October 6, 2020 - Hurricane Delta Follow @NASA_MODIS Tropical Storm Delta Tweet Share On October 4, 2020, the Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer (MODIS) on ...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 05.Oct.20 13:06
ES Picture of the Day 05 2020 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...