Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 22.Sep.20 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 22 September 2020 September 22, 2020 - Flooding in Pakistan Follow @NASA_MODIS Flooding in Pakistan Tweet Share Torrential monsoonal rains brought devastating flooding to Pakistan in Au...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 22.Sep.20 13:00
ES Picture of the Day 22 2020 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 21.Sep.20 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 21 September 2020 September 21, 2020 - Clouds surround the Galapagos Islands Follow @NASA_MODIS Clouds surround the Galapagos Islands Tweet Share Often called the “Enchanted Islands”, t...
echo_ads
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 21.Sep.20 02:01
EARTH (Earth Science) Echo NEW! EARTH (Earth Sciences) NEW! News posts and discussions related to any topic related to Earth Science. Astrology - Geology - Meteorology - Oce...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 20.Sep.20 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 20 September 2020 September 20, 2020 - Tibetan Plateau Follow @NASA_MODIS Tibetan Plateau Tweet Share On September 17, 2020, the Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer (MODIS) on...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 20.Sep.20 13:00
ES Picture of the Day 20 2020 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 19.Sep.20 13:00
ES Picture of the Day 19 2020 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 19.Sep.20 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 19 September 2020 September 19, 2020 - Tropical Storm Teddy Follow @NASA_MODIS Tropical Storm Teddy Tweet Share Not only was Hurricane Teddy the earliest-forming 19th named storm of any...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 18.Sep.20 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 18 September 2020 September 18, 2020 - England and Wales Follow @NASA_MODIS England Tweet Share On September 17, 2020, the Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer (MODIS) on board...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 18.Sep.20 13:00
ES Picture of the Day 18 2020 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 17.Sep.20 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 17 September 2020 September 17, 2020 - Hurricane Sally and Smoke from West Coast Wildfires Follow @NASA_MODIS Hurricane Sally and Smoke from West Coat Wildfires Tweet Share The year 2020 wi...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 17.Sep.20 13:00
ES Picture of the Day 17 2020 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 16.Sep.20 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 16 September 2020 September 16, 2020 - Sediment in the Strait of Tartary Follow @NASA_MODIS Sediment in the Strait of Tartary Tweet Share Swirls of brown sediment stained the blue waters of...
asian_link
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 15.Sep.20 21:11
Re: Hello? On 16 Sep 2020, Maurice Kinal said the following... MK> DR> Shhhh. I was sleeping... ;) MK> MK> No sleeping allowed during the seance. Speaking of which, you wouldn't MK> ...
asian_link
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 15.Sep.20 19:34
Re: Hello? On 15 Sep 2020, Maurice Kinal said the following... MK> CP> I was afraid of waking the neighbors by being too loud. MK> MK> No worries. I think you'll have to be much louder to...
taglines
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 15.Sep.20 13:27
Re: Thank you, sir. But On 15 Sep 2020, Chuck Pierson said the following... CP> DR> It's really not stealing, if you think about it. It's more like CP> DR> borrowing a copy of it. The original person st...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 15.Sep.20 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 15 September 2020 September 15, 2020 - Clear Skies over Europe Follow @NASA_MODIS Clear Skies over Europe Tweet Share On September 13, 2020, the skies were clear over a wide expanse of ...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 15.Sep.20 13:00
ES Picture of the Day 15 2020 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
taglines
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 15.Sep.20 02:40
Re: Thank you, sir. But On 14 Sep 2020, Daryl Stout said the following... DS> DR> That would be me. I have a bot posting some of my taglines here daily DS> DS> And, tagline stealing is a science, art...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Sep.20 14:24
ES Picture of the Day 14 2020 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...