Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 11.Mar.21 12:00
ES Picture of the Day 11 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 10.Mar.21 12:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 10 March 2021 March 10, 2021 - The Persian Gulf Follow @NASA_MODIS The Persian Gulf Tweet Share The blue waters of the Persian Gulf were colored with swirls of greens and teal in ea...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 09.Mar.21 12:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 09 March 2021 March 9, 2021 - The Icy Heart of the North Pacific Follow @NASA_MODIS okhotsk Tweet Share The Sea of Okhotsk, wedged between Russia’s Kamchatka Peninsula and the Sib...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 09.Mar.21 12:00
ES Picture of the Day 09 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 08.Mar.21 12:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 08 March 2021 March 8, 2021 - Flooding in the Ohio River Valley Follow @NASA_MODIS Flooding in the Midwest USA Tweet Share Heavy rain pelted the Ohio River Valley as February gave way t...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 08.Mar.21 12:00
ES Picture of the Day 08 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
echo_ads
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 08.Mar.21 01:01
EARTH (Earth Science) Echo NEW! EARTH (Earth Sciences) NEW! News posts and discussions related to any topic related to Earth Science. Astronomy - Geology - Meteorology - Oce...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 07.Mar.21 12:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 07 March 2021 March 7, 2021 - Alaska Follow @NASA_MODIS Alaska Tweet Share On March 4, 2021, the Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer (MODIS) on board NASA’s Aqua satelli...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 06.Mar.21 12:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 06 March 2021 March 6, 2021 - Tropical Cyclone Marian Follow @NASA_MODIS Tropical Cyclone Marian Tweet Share Tropical Cyclone Marian was falling apart as it spun over the Indian Oce...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 05.Mar.21 12:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 05 March 2021 March 5, 2021 - Snow in the Western United States Follow @NASA_MODIS Snow in the Western US Tweet Share Late-winter snow clung to high elevations and northern flatlands in...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 05.Mar.21 12:00
ES Picture of the Day 05 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 04.Mar.21 12:00
ES Picture of the Day 04 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 04.Mar.21 12:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 04 March 2021 March 4, 2021 - Tropical Cyclone Niran Follow @NASA_MODIS Tropical Cyclone Niran Tweet Share On March 1, 2021, a new tropical cyclone formed in the Coral Sea not far o...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 03.Mar.21 12:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 03 March 2021 March 3, 2021 - An Early Start to the Long Rains in Tanzania Follow @NASA_MODIS African Greening Tweet Share In many of the countries of Africa’s Rift Valley, the rhythm...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 03.Mar.21 12:00
ES Picture of the Day 03 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 02.Mar.21 12:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 02 March 2021 March 2, 2021 - Snow in Hindu Kush Follow @NASA_MODIS Snow in Hindu Kush Tweet Share A chilly blanket of snow tops the Hindu Kush Mountains of Afghanistan in early Mar...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 02.Mar.21 12:00
ES Picture of the Day 02 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 01.Mar.21 12:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 01 March 2021 March 1, 2021 - Snow in Northeastern United States Follow @NASA_MODIS Snow in Northeast US, Tweet Share Several snowstorms swept across the United States in February 2021,...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 01.Mar.21 12:00
ES Picture of the Day 01 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
echo_ads
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 01.Mar.21 01:01