Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 09.Oct.20 13:06
ES Picture of the Day 09 2020 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 09.Oct.20 13:01
MODIS Pic of the Day 09 October 2020 October 9, 2020 - Fall Colors in the Midwest Follow @NASA_MODIS Fall Colors in the Midwest Tweet Share Each autumn, as air temperatures begin to cool and daylight shorten,...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 08.Oct.20 13:06
ES Picture of the Day 08 2020 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 08.Oct.20 13:01
MODIS Pic of the Day 08 October 2020 October 8, 2020 - Typhoon Chan-hom Follow @NASA_MODIS Typhoon Chan-hom Tweet Share On October 7, 2020, Typhoon Chan-hom was spinning and strengthening over the Western...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 07.Oct.20 13:06
ES Picture of the Day 07 2020 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 07.Oct.20 13:01
MODIS Pic of the Day 07 October 2020 October 7, 2020 - Dust off Australia Follow @NASA_MODIS Dust off Australia Tweet Share Streamers of red dust were blowing northwest over the Indian Ocean on October 4,...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 06.Oct.20 13:06
ES Picture of the Day 06 2020 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 06.Oct.20 13:01
MODIS Pic of the Day 06 October 2020 October 6, 2020 - Hurricane Delta Follow @NASA_MODIS Tropical Storm Delta Tweet Share On October 4, 2020, the Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer (MODIS) on ...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 05.Oct.20 13:06
ES Picture of the Day 05 2020 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 05.Oct.20 13:01
MODIS Pic of the Day 05 October 2020 October 5, 2020 - Iceland Follow @NASA_MODIS Iceland Tweet Share On October 1, 2020, the Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer (MODIS) on board NASA’s Aqua s...
fidosoft.husky
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 05.Oct.20 03:21
Re: Husky cfg Hi Rick, I know a few people have posted them, but mine is actually 8 files, and would be a pain to try to go through. Take a look at: https://github.com/huskyproject/fidoconf/wiki/fidoconfig ...
echo_ads
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 05.Oct.20 03:19
Re: EARTH (Earth Science) Echo On 05 Oct 2020, 08:36a, Wilfred van Velzen said the following... Wv> Hi Dan, Hi Wilfred, Wv> DR> Astrology - Geology - Meteorology - Oceanography - Physics - Geograph Wv> D...
echo_ads
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 05.Oct.20 02:01
EARTH (Earth Science) Echo NEW! EARTH (Earth Sciences) NEW! News posts and discussions related to any topic related to Earth Science. Astrology - Geology - Meteorology - Oce...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 04.Oct.20 19:16
Re: MODIS Pic of the Day 17 September 2020 On 04 Oct 2020, 05:59p, August Abolins said the following... AA> DR> position, with 796,651 acres burned, 26 structures AA> AA> DR> most destructive fire season on rec...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 04.Oct.20 13:01
MODIS Pic of the Day 04 October 2020 October 4, 2020 - Smoke over Texas and Louisiana Follow @NASA_MODIS Texas/Louisiana Tweet Share On October 1, 2020, the Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer (...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 03.Oct.20 13:01
MODIS Pic of the Day 03 October 2020 October 3, 2020 - Hurricane Marie Follow @NASA_MODIS Hurricane Marie Tweet Share Tropical Depression 18E formed on the afternoon of September 29, 2020, well southwest ...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 02.Oct.20 13:06
ES Picture of the Day 02 2020 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 02.Oct.20 13:01
MODIS Pic of the Day 02 October 2020 October 2, 2020 - Mullen Fire Follow @NASA_MODIS Mullen Fire Tweet Share The Mullen Fire sparked to life on September 17, 2020, in the Medicine Bow National Forest, so...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 01.Oct.20 13:06
ES Picture of the Day 01 2020 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 01.Oct.20 13:01
MODIS Pic of the Day 01 October 2020 October 1, 2020 - Western Australia Follow @NASA_MODIS Western Australia Tweet Share Sunny September skies over Western Australia allowed a spectacular view of the tan...