Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 02.Jan.21 12:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 02 January 2021 January 2, 2021 - Bale Mountains, Ethiopia Follow @NASA_MODIS Ethiopia and Kenya Tweet Share Ethiopia’s Bale Mountains are cloaked in greens, tans, and russet—a ra...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 02.Jan.21 12:00
ES Picture of the Day 02 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 01.Jan.21 12:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 01 January 2021 January 1, 2021 - Canada's Coast Mountain Follow @NASA_MODIS Canada Tweet Share Snow and clouds covered Canada’s Coast Mountains on December 28, 2020 when the Modera...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 01.Jan.21 12:00
ES Picture of the Day 01 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 31.Dec.20 14:01
Re: Testing Outbound On 31 Dec 2020, 11:41a, Wilfred van Velzen said the following... Wv> DR> I think I've got it fixed now... Wv> Wv> There were 5 "science daily" messages since you poste...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 31.Dec.20 12:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 31 December 2020 December 31, 2020 - Tropical Cyclone Chalane Follow @NASA_MODIS Tropical Cyclone Chalane Tweet Share Tropical Storm Chalane made landfall north of Beira City, Sofala P...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 31.Dec.20 12:00
ES Picture of the Day 31 2020 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 30.Dec.20 17:42
Re: Testing Outbound On 31 Dec 2020, 12:14a, Wilfred van Velzen said the following... Wv> The last one of your EPOD (an such) messages arrived here on the 22nd. Wv> Afterthat it was quiet until your test mess...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 30.Dec.20 15:48
Re: Testing Outbound On 30 Dec 2020, 10:27p, Wilfred van Velzen said the following... Wv> DR> Just testing outbound... Wv> Wv> Bye, Wilfred. Thank you Wilfred. Evidently my outbound was messed up...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 30.Dec.20 15:05
Testing Outbound Just testing outbound... --- Black Panther(RCS) aka Dan Richter Castle Rock BBS telnet://bbs.castlerockbbs.com http://www.castlerockbbs.com http://github.com/DRPanther The sparrows are f...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 22.Dec.20 12:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 22 December 2020 December 22, 2020 - Fog in California Follow @NASA_MODIS Fog in California Tweet Share Wintertime in California’s Central Valley means snow in the high Sierra Nevada...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 22.Dec.20 12:00
ES Picture of the Day 22 2020 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
binkd
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 21.Dec.20 21:48
Re: AKA help Hi Marc, Sorry for jumping in here, but it looks like it might be on his end. On 21 Dec 2020, 08:35p, Marc Lewis said the following... ML> + 21 Dec 18:57:33 [260] addr: 1:106/201@fidonet...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 21.Dec.20 12:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 21 December 2020 December 21, 2020 - New Zealand Follow @NASA_MODIS New Zealand Tweet Share On December 15, 2020, the Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer (MODIS) passed over ...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 21.Dec.20 12:00
ES Picture of the Day 21 2020 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
echo_ads
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 21.Dec.20 01:01
EARTH (Earth Science) Echo NEW! EARTH (Earth Sciences) NEW! News posts and discussions related to any topic related to Earth Science. Astronomy - Geology - Meteorology - Oce...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 20.Dec.20 12:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 20 December 2020 December 20, 2020 - Winter Storm Gail Follow @NASA_MODIS Winter Storm Gail Tweet Share From December 16-17, snow piled up fast across the Northeastern United States du...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 20.Dec.20 12:00
ES Picture of the Day 20 2020 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 19.Dec.20 12:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 19 December 2020 December 19, 2020 - Snow in North and South Korea Follow @NASA_MODIS Snow in North and South Korea Tweet Share A winter storm brought cold air and snow to the Korean Penin...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 19.Dec.20 12:00
ES Picture of the Day 19 2020 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...