Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 18.Jun.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 18 June 2021 June 18, 2021 - Fires near Fairbanks, Alaska Follow @NASA_MODIS fires Tweet Share The Alaska summer fire season was heating up by mid-June 2021. According to the Alask...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 18.Jun.21 13:00
ES Picture of the Day 18 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 17.Jun.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 17 June 2021 June 17, 2021 - Massive Dust in the Middle East Follow @NASA_MODIS Dust Tweet Share Massive amounts of dust shrouded the Arabian Peninsula and Northeastern Africa in m...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 17.Jun.21 13:00
ES Picture of the Day 17 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 15.Jun.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 15 June 2021 June 15, 2021 - Clear Skies over Europe Follow @NASA_MODIS Europe Tweet Share A nearly cloud-free sky stretched more than 2,000 km (1,240 mi) from Portugal to Germany ...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 15.Jun.21 13:00
ES Picture of the Day 15 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Jun.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 14 June 2021 June 14, 2021 - Dust over the Persian Gulf Follow @NASA_MODIS dust Tweet Share An intense sandstorm turned the skies over Kuwait orange on June 11, 2021. The Moderate ...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Jun.21 13:00
ES Picture of the Day 14 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
echo_ads
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Jun.21 02:01
EARTH (Earth Science) Echo NEW! EARTH (Earth Sciences) NEW! News posts and discussions related to any topic related to Earth Science. Astronomy - Geology - Meteorology - Oce...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 13.Jun.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 13 June 2021 June 13, 2021 - Solar Eclipse over Europe Follow @NASA_MODIS Solar Eclipse Tweet Share The first solar eclipse of 2021 occurred on June 10, as the Moon’s path carrie...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 13.Jun.21 13:00
ES Picture of the Day 13 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 12.Jun.21 13:00
ES Picture of the Day 12 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 12.Jun.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 12 June 2021 June 12, 2021 - Fires in Africa Follow @NASA_MODIS Fires Tweet Share Central Africa’s fire season was off to a strong start in early June 2021. The Moderate Re...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 11.Jun.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 11 June 2021 June 11, 2021 - Fires in Arizona Follow @NASA_MODIS Fires Tweet Share Dry weather, high temperatures, and extremely low humidity brought conditions ripe for wildfire a...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 11.Jun.21 13:00
ES Picture of the Day 11 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 10.Jun.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 10 June 2021 June 10, 2021 - Bloom in the Chukchi Sea Follow @NASA_MODIS Bloom Tweet Share Stunning swirls of color peeked through melting ice above the Arctic Circle in early June...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 10.Jun.21 13:00
ES Picture of the Day 10 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 09.Jun.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 09 June 2021 June 9, 2021 - Amur River between +China and Russia Follow @NASA_MODIS Amur River Tweet Share The Amur River, also known as the Heilongjiang River, rises in Russia eas...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 09.Jun.21 13:00
ES Picture of the Day 09 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 08.Jun.21 13:00
ES Picture of the Day 08 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...