Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 17.May.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 17 May 2021 May 17, 2021 - Phytoplankton Bloom off of the Eastern United States Follow @NASA_MODIS bloom off maryland Tweet Share A spring bloom of phytoplankton colored hugged the sh...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 17.May.21 13:00
ES Picture of the Day 17 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
echo_ads
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 17.May.21 02:01
EARTH (Earth Science) Echo NEW! EARTH (Earth Sciences) NEW! News posts and discussions related to any topic related to Earth Science. Astronomy - Geology - Meteorology - Oce...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 16.May.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 16 May 2021 May 16, 2021 - Color off the Coast of Australia Follow @NASA_MODIS Western Australia Tweet Share A swirling halo of blue surrounded the coastline of northwestern and n...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 15.May.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 15 May 2021 May 15, 2021 - The Congo River Follow @NASA_MODIS Congo, DRC, Congo River Tweet Share On May 11, 2021, the Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer aboard NASA’...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 14.May.21 13:00
ES Picture of the Day 14 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 14.May.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 14 May 2021 May 14, 2021 - Tropical Cyclone Crising (03W) Follow @NASA_MODIS Tropical Cyclone 03W Tweet Share On May 13, 2021, the Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer (M...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 13.May.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 13 May 2021 May 13, 2021 - Dust and Vortices Behind the Canary Islands Follow @NASA_MODIS Cloud vortices, Saharan Dust Tweet Share Strong winds raised dust from the Sahara Desert and ...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 13.May.21 13:00
ES Picture of the Day 13 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 12.May.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 12 May 2021 May 12, 2021 - Southeastern Europe Follow @NASA_MODIS Romanaia, Carpathian Mts, Bloom in the Black Sea Tweet Share On May 10, 2021, the Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectro...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 12.May.21 13:00
ES Picture of the Day 12 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 11.May.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 11 May 2021 May 11, 2021 - Ice clings to Lakes Winnipeg and Winnipegosis Follow @NASA_MODIS Manitoba Tweet Share On May 8, 2021, the Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer ...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 11.May.21 13:00
ES Picture of the Day 11 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 10.May.21 13:00
ES Picture of the Day 10 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 10.May.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 10 May 2021 May 10, 2021 - Van Karman Vortices off Guadalupe Island Follow @NASA_MODIS Van Karman Vortices off Guadalupe Island Tweet Share From time to time a combination of wind, cl...
echo_ads
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 10.May.21 02:01
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 09.May.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 09 May 2021 May 9, 2021 - Magical May in Iceland Follow @NASA_MODIS Iceland Tweet Share The lengthening sunshine of May brings spring magic to Iceland: warming temperatures, melti...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 09.May.21 13:00
ES Picture of the Day 09 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 08.May.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 08 May 2021 May 8, 2021 - Lake Bangweulu, Zambia Follow @NASA_MODIS Zambia, DRC, Lake Bangweulu Tweet Share The Bangweulu Wetlands, located in the upper Congo River basin in north...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 07.May.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 07 May 2021 May 7, 2021 - Texas Follow @NASA_MODIS Texas Tweet Share Sitting along the southern border of the United States and just north of Mexico, the state of Texas stretches ...