Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 28.May.21 13:00
ES Picture of the Day 28 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 27.May.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 27 May 2021 May 27, 2021 - Fire in the Philippines Follow @NASA_MODIS Fire Tweet Share Streams of blue-gray smoke floated over the West Philippine Sea in late May 2021, stretching...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 27.May.21 13:00
ES Picture of the Day 27 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 26.May.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 26 May 2021 May 26, 2021 - Nile River Delta Follow @NASA_MODIS Nile Tweet Share This stunning true-color image of the Nile River Delta, Egypt on a sunny late spring day was acquir...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 26.May.21 13:00
ES Picture of the Day 26 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 25.May.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 25 May 2021 May 25, 2021 - Tropical Cyclone Yaas approaching India Follow @NASA_MODIS Tropical Cyclone Yaas Tweet Share On May 24, 2021, the Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiome...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 25.May.21 13:00
ES Picture of the Day 25 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 24.May.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 24 May 2021 May 24, 2021 - Beaufort Sea Thaw Follow @NASA_MODIS Beaufort Sea Thaw Tweet Share Each spring, as hours of sunlight increase and temperatures rise, the expansive pack ...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 24.May.21 13:00
ES Picture of the Day 24 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
echo_ads
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 24.May.21 02:01
EARTH (Earth Science) Echo NEW! EARTH (Earth Sciences) NEW! News posts and discussions related to any topic related to Earth Science. Astronomy - Geology - Meteorology - Oce...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 23.May.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 23 May 2021 May 23, 2021 - Tassilli n'Ajjer, Algeria Follow @NASA_MODIS Algeria, Tassili N Tweet Share Rich tans, oranges, yellows, and browns wash Algeria’s portion of the Saha...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 22.May.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 22 May 2021 May 22, 2021 - Bloom off South Australia province Follow @NASA_MODIS Bloom off South Australia province Tweet Share A colorful bloom of phytoplankton swirled in the Great ...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 21.May.21 13:00
ES Picture of the Day 21 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 21.May.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 21 May 2021 May 21, 2021 - Angola Follow @NASA_MODIS Angloa Tweet Share The fifth largest country in Africa, Angola sits along the southwestern coast tucked between Namibia (south...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 20.May.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 20 May 2021 May 20, 2021 - Fires in Manitoba Follow @NASA_MODIS Fires Tweet Share Gray smoke billowed from several dozen fires burning in southern Manitoba, Canada in mid-May 2021...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 20.May.21 13:00
ES Picture of the Day 20 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 19.May.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 19 May 2021 May 19, 2021 - The Mackinac Strait Follow @NASA_MODIS M Tweet Share Thousands of years ago, during the Wisconsin Ice Age, much of North America found itself buried und...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 19.May.21 13:00
ES Picture of the Day 19 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 18.May.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 18 May 2021 May 18, 2021 - Tropical Cyclone Tauketae Follow @NASA_MODIS T Tweet Share An unusually powerful tropical cyclone named Tauktae struck the Indian state of Gujarat on Ma...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 18.May.21 13:00
ES Picture of the Day 18 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...