Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 21.Apr.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 21 April 2021 April 21, 2021 - Lake Khanka Follow @NASA_MODIS Lake Khanka Tweet Share The green waters of Lake Khanka stretch across Primorsky Krai, Russia and the province of Heilo...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 21.Apr.21 13:00
ES Picture of the Day 21 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 19.Apr.21 13:00
ES Picture of the Day 19 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 19.Apr.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 19 April 2021 April 19, 2021 - Australia's Red Centre Follow @NASA_MODIS Australia Tweet Share Rusty-red sands of the Simpson Desert contrast with the green vegetation of the MacDon...
echo_ads
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 19.Apr.21 02:01
EARTH (Earth Science) Echo NEW! EARTH (Earth Sciences) NEW! News posts and discussions related to any topic related to Earth Science. Astronomy - Geology - Meteorology - Oce...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 18.Apr.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 18 April 2021 April 18, 2021 - Hudson Bay Thawing Follow @NASA_MODIS Hudson Bay Tweet Share Sitting just south of the Arctic Circle in Canada, the cold waters of Hudson Bay wear a t...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 17.Apr.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 17 April 2021 April 17, 2021 - Dust Storm in Saudi Arabia Follow @NASA_MODIS Dust Storm Tweet Share A massive dust storm covered southwestern Saudi Arabia in mid-April 2021. The Mod...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 16.Apr.21 13:01
ES Picture of the Day 16 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 16.Apr.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 16 April 2021 April 16, 2021 - Tropical Cyclone Surigae north of Babelthuap, Palau Follow @NASA_MODIS Tropical Storm Surigae Tweet Share On April 15, 2021, the Moderate Resolution Imagi...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 15.Apr.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 15 April 2021 April 15, 2021 - Cloud Streets Franz Josef Islands Follow @NASA_MODIS Cloud Streets Franz Josef Islands Tweet Share Located just 600 miles (970 kilometers) from the North ...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 15.Apr.21 13:00
ES Picture of the Day 15 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Apr.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 14 April 2021 April 14, 2021 - Spring Bursts Forth in the United States Follow @NASA_MODIS Spring Tweet Share “If Spring came but once a century, instead of once a year, or burst ...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Apr.21 13:00
ES Picture of the Day 14 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 12.Apr.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 12 April 2021 April 12, 2021 - Spring in the North Adriatic Sea Follow @NASA_MODIS Adriatic Sea Tweet Share A halo of tan and green sediment hugged the shores of Italy, staining the...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 12.Apr.21 13:00
ES Picture of the Day 12 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
echo_ads
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 12.Apr.21 02:01
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 11.Apr.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 11 April 2021 April 11, 2021 - Tropical Cyclones Odette and Seroja off Western Australia Follow @NASA_MODIS Odette and Seroja Tweet Share On April 9, 2021, two cyclones jockeyed for pos...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 10.Apr.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 10 April 2021 April 10, 2021 - Northwestern Madagascar Follow @NASA_MODIS Madagascar Tweet Share Green vegetation, red soils, and muddy rivers color northeastern Madagascar at the e...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 09.Apr.21 13:00
ES Picture of the Day 09 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 09.Apr.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 09 April 2021 April 9, 2021 - Great Salt Lake Follow @NASA_MODIS Great Salt Lake Tweet Share On April 4, 2021, the Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer (MODIS) on board NAS...