Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 07.Jun.21 13:00
ES Picture of the Day 07 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
echo_ads
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 07.Jun.21 02:01
EARTH (Earth Science) Echo NEW! EARTH (Earth Sciences) NEW! News posts and discussions related to any topic related to Earth Science. Astronomy - Geology - Meteorology - Oce...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 06.Jun.21 13:00
ES Picture of the Day 06 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 06.Jun.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 06 June 2021 June 6, 2021 - Burn Scars in California Follow @NASA_MODIS Burn Scars in California Tweet Share On Monday, May 3, 2021, the National Weather Service in Sacramento, Cal...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 05.Jun.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 05 June 2021 June 5, 2021 - Dust off Nambia and South Africa Follow @NASA_MODIS Dust off Nambia and South Africa Tweet Share Plumes of orange dust blew off the coast of southwestern Af...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 05.Jun.21 13:00
ES Picture of the Day 05 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 04.Jun.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 04 June 2021 June 4, 2021 - A Slice of Northern Scandinavia Follow @NASA_MODIS Norway Tweet Share On June 3, 2021, the Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer on NASA’s Aqu...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 04.Jun.21 13:00
ES Picture of the Day 04 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 03.Jun.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 03 June 2021 June 3, 2021 - Salish Sea Follow @NASA_MODIS Strait of Georgia, Salish Sea, Puget Sound and all that surroun Tweet Share The afternoon of June 1, 2021, was bright and sunn...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 03.Jun.21 13:00
ES Picture of the Day 03 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 02.Jun.21 13:00
ES Picture of the Day 02 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 02.Jun.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 02 June 2021 June 2, 2021 - Tropical Storm Choi-wan Follow @NASA_MODIS Tropical Storm Choi-wan Tweet Share On May 31, 2021, the Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer (MODIS...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 01.Jun.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 01 June 2021 June 1, 2021 - Bloom in the Bass Strait Follow @NASA_MODIS Bloom of Australia/Tanzania Tweet Share A large stain of milky-blue colored the waters of the Bass Strait north ...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 01.Jun.21 13:00
ES Picture of the Day 01 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 31.May.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 31 May 2021 May 31, 2021 - Dust across Iran Follow @NASA_MODIS Dust in Iran Tweet Share A large blanket of dust rolled southward over eastern Iran on May 27, 2021. The Moderate Re...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 31.May.21 13:00
ES Picture of the Day 31 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
echo_ads
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 31.May.21 02:01
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 30.May.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 30 May 2021 May 30, 2021 - Lake Bangweulu, Zambia Follow @NASA_MODIS Lake Bangweulu, Lake Walilupe, Zambia Tweet Share On May 27, 2021, the Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiomet...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 29.May.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 29 May 2021 May 29, 2021 - Ice in Kotzebue Sound Follow @NASA_MODIS Ice in Kotzebue Sound Tweet Share On May 26, 2021, the Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer (MODIS) on...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 28.May.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 28 May 2021 May 28, 2021 - Northern Bolivia Follow @NASA_MODIS Bolivia Tweet Share Northern Bolivia, intensely rich in biodiversity, sits at the convergence of three biogeographic...