Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 26.Apr.21 13:00
ES Picture of the Day 26 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 26.Apr.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 26 April 2021 April 26, 2021 - From Frosty to Fire in Northwestern Siberia Follow @NASA_MODIS fires in russia Tweet Share In less than three weeks, a swath of western Siberia swapped a ...
echo_ads
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 26.Apr.21 02:01
EARTH (Earth Science) Echo NEW! EARTH (Earth Sciences) NEW! News posts and discussions related to any topic related to Earth Science. Astronomy - Geology - Meteorology - Oce...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 25.Apr.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 25 April 2021 April 25, 2021 - Tropical Cyclone Jobo Follow @NASA_MODIS Tropical Cyclone Jobo Tweet Share Tropical Cyclone Jobo was spinning towards Tanzania on April 23, 2021 when ...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 24.Apr.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 24 April 2021 April 24, 2021 - Sunshine over Western Europe Follow @NASA_MODIS Europe Tweet Share Sunny skies accentuated the verdant spring beauty of Western Europe on April 23, 20...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 23.Apr.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 23 April 2021 April 23, 2021 - Prescribed Burn in Oregon Follow @NASA_MODIS Prescribed Burn Tweet Share On April 21, 2021, a large plume of smoke rose from a fire in Deschutes Natio...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 23.Apr.21 13:00
ES Picture of the Day 23 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 22.Apr.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 22 April 2021 April 22, 2021 - Snow-capped Mountains of British Columbia Follow @NASA_MODIS British Columbia Tweet Share Canada’s Coast Mountains stretch about 1,000 miles (1,600 km) ...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 22.Apr.21 13:00
ES Picture of the Day 22 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 21.Apr.21 13:00
ES Picture of the Day 21 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 21.Apr.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 21 April 2021 April 21, 2021 - Lake Khanka Follow @NASA_MODIS Lake Khanka Tweet Share The green waters of Lake Khanka stretch across Primorsky Krai, Russia and the province of Heilo...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 19.Apr.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 19 April 2021 April 19, 2021 - Australia's Red Centre Follow @NASA_MODIS Australia Tweet Share Rusty-red sands of the Simpson Desert contrast with the green vegetation of the MacDon...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 19.Apr.21 13:00
ES Picture of the Day 19 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
echo_ads
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 19.Apr.21 02:01
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 18.Apr.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 18 April 2021 April 18, 2021 - Hudson Bay Thawing Follow @NASA_MODIS Hudson Bay Tweet Share Sitting just south of the Arctic Circle in Canada, the cold waters of Hudson Bay wear a t...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 17.Apr.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 17 April 2021 April 17, 2021 - Dust Storm in Saudi Arabia Follow @NASA_MODIS Dust Storm Tweet Share A massive dust storm covered southwestern Saudi Arabia in mid-April 2021. The Mod...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 16.Apr.21 13:01
ES Picture of the Day 16 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 16.Apr.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 16 April 2021 April 16, 2021 - Tropical Cyclone Surigae north of Babelthuap, Palau Follow @NASA_MODIS Tropical Storm Surigae Tweet Share On April 15, 2021, the Moderate Resolution Imagi...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 15.Apr.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 15 April 2021 April 15, 2021 - Cloud Streets Franz Josef Islands Follow @NASA_MODIS Cloud Streets Franz Josef Islands Tweet Share Located just 600 miles (970 kilometers) from the North ...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 15.Apr.21 13:00
ES Picture of the Day 15 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...