Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 08.May.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 08 May 2021 May 8, 2021 - Lake Bangweulu, Zambia Follow @NASA_MODIS Zambia, DRC, Lake Bangweulu Tweet Share The Bangweulu Wetlands, located in the upper Congo River basin in north...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 07.May.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 07 May 2021 May 7, 2021 - Texas Follow @NASA_MODIS Texas Tweet Share Sitting along the southern border of the United States and just north of Mexico, the state of Texas stretches ...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 07.May.21 13:00
ES Picture of the Day 07 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 07.May.21 00:37
ES Picture of the Day 06 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 07.May.21 00:37
MODIS Pic of the Day 06 May 2021 May 6, 2021 - Autumn along the Parana' River Follow @NASA_MODIS Fall around the Parana River Tweet Share As summer softly turns to autumn in southwestern Brazil, a dramati...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 04.May.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 04 May 2021 May 4, 2021 - Dust Storm in the Taklimakan Desert Follow @NASA_MODIS Taklimakan Desert Tweet Share The Taklimakan Desert was surrounded by snow and shrouded by dust in ...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 04.May.21 13:00
ES Picture of the Day 04 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 03.May.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 03 May 2021 May 3, 2021 - Islands of the Aegean Sea Follow @NASA_MODIS Greek Islands Tweet Share A myriad of green islands dot the deep blue waters of the Aegean Sea, appearing mu...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 03.May.21 13:00
ES Picture of the Day 03 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
echo_ads
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 03.May.21 02:01
EARTH (Earth Science) Echo NEW! EARTH (Earth Sciences) NEW! News posts and discussions related to any topic related to Earth Science. Astronomy - Geology - Meteorology - Oce...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 02.May.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 02 May 2021 May 2, 2021 - Fires in Tasmania Follow @NASA_MODIS Fires in Tasmania Tweet Share Several fires were billowing large plumes of gray smoke across Tasmania on April 30, 2...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 01.May.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 01 May 2021 May 1, 2021 - Late Wet Season in Northeastern South Africa Follow @NASA_MODIS South Africa, Mozambique, Limpopo River, Kruger National Park Tweet Share On April 26, 2021, ...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 30.Apr.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 30 April 2021 April 30, 2021 - Lake Balkhash Follow @NASA_MODIS Balkhash Tweet Share Swirls of turquoise and cream colored the waters of beautiful Lake Balkhash in late April 2021. ...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 30.Apr.21 13:00
ES Picture of the Day 30 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 29.Apr.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 29 April 2021 April 29, 2021 - Salt Flats in Argentina Follow @NASA_MODIS Salt Flats, Argentina Tweet Share On April 27, 2021, the Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer (MOD...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 29.Apr.21 13:00
ES Picture of the Day 29 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 28.Apr.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 28 April 2021 April 28, 2021 - Lesser Sunda Islands after Cyclone Serjoa Follow @NASA_MODIS Indonesia, East Timor Tweet Share On April 27, 2021, the Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectror...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 28.Apr.21 13:00
ES Picture of the Day 28 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 27.Apr.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 27 April 2021 April 27, 2021 - Spring Rise along the Mississippi River Follow @NASA_MODIS Mississippi Tweet Share The Mighty Mississippi River claims fame as the second longest river in...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 27.Apr.21 13:00
ES Picture of the Day 27 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...