Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 01.Apr.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 01 April 2021 April 1, 2021 - Flooding in Tennessee Follow @NASA_MODIS Tennessee Flooding Tweet Share Severe storms crossed Tennessee on March 27, 2021, battering the state with he...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 01.Apr.21 13:00
ES Picture of the Day 01 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 31.Mar.21 13:00
ES Picture of the Day 31 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 31.Mar.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 31 March 2021 March 31, 2021 - Snow in Turkey Follow @NASA_MODIS Snow in Turkey Tweet Share A cold front brought a late-March snowstorm to Turkey, dropping heavy snow on Istanbul an...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 30.Mar.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 30 March 2021 March 30, 2021 - Wildfires in Coahuila and Nuevo Leo'n, Mexico Follow @NASA_MODIS Fires in Mexico Tweet Share Springtime brings sunshine, warmth, and gusty winds to many p...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 30.Mar.21 13:00
ES Picture of the Day 30 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 29.Mar.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 29 March 2021 March 29, 2021 - Flooding in Australia Follow @NASA_MODIS Flooding in Australia Tweet Share Persistent, heavy rain fell for several days in late summer 2021 in New Sou...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 29.Mar.21 13:00
ES Picture of the Day 29 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
echo_ads
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 29.Mar.21 02:01
EARTH (Earth Science) Echo NEW! EARTH (Earth Sciences) NEW! News posts and discussions related to any topic related to Earth Science. Astronomy - Geology - Meteorology - Oce...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 28.Mar.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 28 March 2021 March 28, 2021 - Soft Spring Day across Europe Follow @NASA_MODIS Sea ice off of Newfoundland and Labrador Tweet Share Sunshine highlighted a soft spring day across Europe...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 27.Mar.21 12:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 27 March 2021 March 27, 2021 - Western Japan and the Seto Inland Sea Follow @NASA_MODIS Japan Tweet Share Sun was shining over the island nation of Japan on March 26, 2021. The Mode...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 26.Mar.21 12:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 26 March 2021 March 26, 2021 - Beautiful Blue Lake Balkhash Follow @NASA_MODIS Lake Balkash Tweet Share Snow, cloud, and sand created a beautiful pastel backdrop for the blue-tinted...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 26.Mar.21 12:00
ES Picture of the Day 26 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 25.Mar.21 12:14
MODIS Pic of the Day 25 March 2021 March 25, 2021 - Arabian Sea Phytoplankton Bloom and Sunglint Follow @NASA_MODIS bloom in Arabian Sea Tweet Share Swirls of pale blue filled the Arabian Sea off the coast ...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 25.Mar.21 12:14
ES Picture of the Day 25 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 23.Mar.21 12:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 23 March 2021 March 23, 2021 - The Great Lakes Straddle the Seasons Follow @NASA_MODIS The Great Lakes Tweet Share As winter gave way to spring, the Great Lakes appeared to straddle the...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 23.Mar.21 12:00
ES Picture of the Day 23 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 22.Mar.21 12:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 22 March 2021 March 22, 2021 - Green up in Louisiana Follow @NASA_MODIS Greening in LA Tweet Share The month of March is a time of transition across the southern United States—a t...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 22.Mar.21 12:00
ES Picture of the Day 22 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
echo_ads
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 22.Mar.21 01:01