Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 12.Apr.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 12 April 2021 April 12, 2021 - Spring in the North Adriatic Sea Follow @NASA_MODIS Adriatic Sea Tweet Share A halo of tan and green sediment hugged the shores of Italy, staining the...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 12.Apr.21 13:00
ES Picture of the Day 12 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
echo_ads
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 12.Apr.21 02:01
EARTH (Earth Science) Echo NEW! EARTH (Earth Sciences) NEW! News posts and discussions related to any topic related to Earth Science. Astronomy - Geology - Meteorology - Oce...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 11.Apr.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 11 April 2021 April 11, 2021 - Tropical Cyclones Odette and Seroja off Western Australia Follow @NASA_MODIS Odette and Seroja Tweet Share On April 9, 2021, two cyclones jockeyed for pos...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 10.Apr.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 10 April 2021 April 10, 2021 - Northwestern Madagascar Follow @NASA_MODIS Madagascar Tweet Share Green vegetation, red soils, and muddy rivers color northeastern Madagascar at the e...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 09.Apr.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 09 April 2021 April 9, 2021 - Great Salt Lake Follow @NASA_MODIS Great Salt Lake Tweet Share On April 4, 2021, the Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer (MODIS) on board NAS...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 09.Apr.21 13:00
ES Picture of the Day 09 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 08.Apr.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 08 April 2021 April 8, 2021 - Tropical Cyclone Seroja Follow @NASA_MODIS Tropical Cyclone Seroja Tweet Share On April 4, 2021, Tropical Cyclone Seroja formed over the Savu Sea in ea...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 08.Apr.21 13:00
ES Picture of the Day 08 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 07.Apr.21 13:00
ES Picture of the Day 07 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 07.Apr.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 07 April 2021 April 7, 2021 - Ireland, the Emerald Island Follow @NASA_MODIS Ireland Tweet Share The deep greens of Ireland are dramatically evident in this true-color image acquire...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 06.Apr.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 06 April 2021 April 6, 2021 - Ephemeral Lake Mackay Follow @NASA_MODIS Lake MacKay Tweet Share Straddling the border between Australia’s Northern Territory and Western Australia, ...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 06.Apr.21 13:00
ES Picture of the Day 06 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 05.Apr.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 05 April 2021 April 5, 2021 - Kafue Flats, Zambia Follow @NASA_MODIS Kafue River, Zambia, Manyeke Lake Tweet Share The Kafue River rises near the Congo/Zambia border, then meanders ...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 05.Apr.21 13:00
ES Picture of the Day 05 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
echo_ads
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 05.Apr.21 02:01
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 04.Apr.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 04 April 2021 April 4, 2021 - Snow in Oregon Follow @NASA_MODIS Oregon Tweet Share A pair of late-March snowstorms rolled across Oregon, increasing the snow cap in the higher elevat...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 03.Apr.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 03 April 2021 April 3, 2021 - Prescribed Burns across Arkansas and Oklahoma Follow @NASA_MODIS Fires in Arkansas, Oklahoma Tweet Share Multiple fires were burning in the Ouachita Mounta...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 02.Apr.21 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 02 April 2021 April 2, 2021 - Spanish Dust Follow @NASA_MODIS Dust over Spain Tweet Share Saharan dust swept across Portugal and Spain in late March 2021, tinting skies orange and c...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 02.Apr.21 13:00
ES Picture of the Day 02 2021 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...