Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 26.Oct.20 12:00
ES Picture of the Day 26 2020 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 26.Oct.20 12:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 26 October 2020 October 26, 2020 - Snow in Tian Shan Follow @NASA_MODIS Snow in Tian Shan Tweet Share The Tian Shan Mountains form one of the longest continuous mountain ranges in the...
echo_ads
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 26.Oct.20 01:01
EARTH (Earth Science) Echo NEW! EARTH (Earth Sciences) NEW! News posts and discussions related to any topic related to Earth Science. Astronomy - Geology - Meteorology - Oce...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 25.Oct.20 12:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 25 October 2020 October 25, 2020 - East Troublesome Fire Follow @NASA_MODIS East Troublesome Fire Tweet Share The East Troublesome Fire burst into the record books on October 22, 2020...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 24.Oct.20 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 24 October 2020 October 24, 2020 - Hurricane Epsilon Follow @NASA_MODIS Hurricane Epsilon Tweet Share Hurricane Epsilon was spinning in the Atlantic Ocean east of Bermuda on October 2...
fidosoft.husky
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 23.Oct.20 14:30
Re: RNtrack 2.1.9/Lnx On 23 Oct 2020, 11:28a, Oli said the following... Ol> the -z parameter is for gzip files, but this is a bzip2 file. Use the -j Ol> parameter for bzip2 files: Ol> Ol> tar -xvjf...
fidosoft.husky
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 23.Oct.20 14:28
Re: RNtrack 2.1.9/Lnx On 23 Oct 2020, 11:20a, Wilfred van Velzen said the following... Wv> -j, --bzip2 Wv> filter the archive through bzip2 Wv> Wv> So use 'y' instead of 'z'... Th...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 23.Oct.20 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 23 October 2020 October 23, 2020 - Typhoon Saudel Follow @NASA_MODIS Typhoon Saudel Tweet Share On October 22, 2020, the Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer (MODIS) on board...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 23.Oct.20 13:00
ES Picture of the Day 23 2020 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
fidosoft.husky
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 23.Oct.20 04:59
Re: RNtrack 2.1.9/Lnx On 23 Oct 2020, 11:11a, Michael Dukelsky said the following... MD> Sorry, but I stopped supporting RNtrack. Its last version was 2.1.10. MD> Try it,maybe it will help. I just tried to ...
fidosoft.husky
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 23.Oct.20 04:29
Re: RNtrack 2.1.9/Lnx On 23 Oct 2020, 11:11a, Michael Dukelsky said the following... MD> Sorry, but I stopped supporting RNtrack. Its last version was 2.1.10. MD> Try it,maybe it will help. I'll take a look...
fidosoft.husky
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 22.Oct.20 23:21
RNtrack 2.1.9/Lnx Hi Michael, I know this is the Husky echo, but I'm hoping you might be able to help me out with an issue with RNtrack. I think I have everything set up in the config file correctly. I have be...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 22.Oct.20 13:01
ES Picture of the Day 22 2020 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 22.Oct.20 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 22 October 2020 October 22, 2020 - Dust Storm in Chad Follow @NASA_MODIS Dust Storm in Chad Tweet Share On October 21, 2020, the Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer (MODIS) ...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 21.Oct.20 13:02
ES Picture of the Day 21 2020 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 21.Oct.20 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 21 October 2020 October 21, 2020 - Bullfrog Fire Follow @NASA_MODIS Bullfrog Fire Tweet Share California’s long and difficult fire season continues, with 22 blazes active across the...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 20.Oct.20 13:02
ES Picture of the Day 20 2020 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 20.Oct.20 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 20 October 2020 October 20, 2020 - Sediment in the northern Persian Gulf Follow @NASA_MODIS Tigris-Euphrates River Basin Tweet Share On October 19, 2020, the Moderate Resolution Imaging S...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 19.Oct.20 13:01
ES Picture of the Day 19 2020 EPOD - a service of USRA The Earth Science Picture of the Day (EPOD) highlights the diverse processes and phenomena which shape our planet and our lives. EPOD will collect and archive photos, ima...
earth
From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: n/a
Date: 19.Oct.20 13:00
MODIS Pic of the Day 19 October 2020 October 19, 2020 - Flooding on the Songhua River, Eastern China Follow @NASA_MODIS Flooding on the Songhua River Tweet Share On October 13, 2020, the Moderate Resolution I...