Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
comp-os2-misc
From: Johann 'Myrkraverk' Oskarsson (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 19.Oct.20 21:11
Re: Using the serial ports From: Johann 'Myrkraverk' Oskarsson <johann@myrkraverk.invalid> On 19/10/2020 3:26 pm, Johann 'Myrkraverk' Oskarsson wrote: > On 18/10/2020 8:43 pm, Marcel Mueller wrote: > > Am 1...
comp-os2-misc
From: Johann 'Myrkraverk' Oskarsson (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 19.Oct.20 17:26
Re: Using the serial ports From: Johann 'Myrkraverk' Oskarsson <johann@myrkraverk.invalid> On 18/10/2020 8:43 pm, Marcel Mueller wrote: > Am 18.10.20 um 02:38 schrieb Johann 'Myrkraverk' Oskarsson: >> I ju...
comp-os2-misc
From: Johann 'Myrkraverk' Oskarsson (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 18.Oct.20 10:38
Using the serial ports From: Johann 'Myrkraverk' Oskarsson <johann@myrkraverk.invalid> Dear c.o.o.m, I just tried to connect Chessmaster 4000 (running in Win-OS/2) to another instance over a virtual serial line...
comp-os2-misc
From: Johann 'Myrkraverk' Oskarsson (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 16.May.20 21:24
Re: Printing to a network printer: Brother DCP-L2540DW? From: Johann 'Myrkraverk' Oskarsson <johann@myrkraverk.invalid> On 03/05/2020 8:00 pm, Andreas Kohl wrote: > Johann 'Myrkraverk' Oskarsson schrieb: >> Dear c.o.o.misc, >> &...
comp-os2-misc
From: Johann 'Myrkraverk' Oskarsson (1:396/4)
To: n/a
Date: 03.May.20 09:22
Printing to a network printer: Brother DCP-L2540DW? From: Johann 'Myrkraverk' Oskarsson <johann@myrkraverk.invalid> Dear c.o.o.misc, In hope there is someone still using this newsgroup. I am runnig ArcaOS in a VirtualBox, and since I hav...