Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
cbm
From: Charles Gutman (3:770/3)
To: n/a
Date: 19.Jul.20 10:28
Re: IDE64 Setup Utility Question Thanks so much. These are actually "my exact thoughts" as well. I will be downloading the software tomorrow and will try to see what I can do with it next weekend. Thanks so much for ...
cbm
From: Charles Gutman (3:770/3)
To: n/a
Date: 18.Jul.20 19:41
IDE64 Setup Utility Question GREAT NEWS! I just received my IDE64v4.3 in the mail on Thursday! The "bad news," I'm not knowledgeable in regards to "compatibility" perspective. I do have a cd from my days ...
cbm
From: Charles Gutman (3:770/3)
To: n/a
Date: 16.Apr.20 18:14
I WANT IDE64! I am in search for a great condition (preferably new) IDE64 interface. Hopefully you can take a credit card and express shipping too. Thanks so much Charles --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05 * Orig...
cbm
From: Charles Gutman (3:770/3)
To: n/a
Date: 06.Mar.20 22:02
Controller Cable Length Survey Hello all. I'm getting a batch of the Propad 64's setup here, and was wondering something. Can I please get some input on desirable cord lengths? I saw a few at 3 ft and some at 9. 3 clearly is t...
cbm
From: Charles Gutman (3:770/3)
To: n/a
Date: 24.Jun.19 23:18
CMD HD Controller board Does anyone know where I might get a hold of a CMD HD controller board? Thanks so much --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05 * Origin: Agency HUB, Dunedin - New Zealand | Fido<>Usenet Gateway (3:770/...
cbm
From: Charles Gutman (3:770/3)
To: n/a
Date: 24.Jun.19 18:35
Seeking 6502, 6526, 4164 I'm seeking someone's unwanted IC's for a fair price. Thank you --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05 * Origin: Agency HUB, Dunedin - New Zealand | Fido<>Usenet Gateway (3:770/3) ...
cbm
From: Charles Gutman (3:770/3)
To: n/a
Date: 06.Jun.19 23:22
SCSI IEC ADAPTER Does anyone out there have any documentation on how to build a scsi adapter for the iec port? If not, how about scsi to Expansion port? I got a very nice scsi hard drive and am trying to get it h...
cbm
From: Charles Gutman (3:770/3)
To: n/a
Date: 18.Apr.19 20:35
Idedos vs. Jiffydos Hello. I was wondering if idedos and jiffydos are anywhere near "compatible." My guess is not even close since IDE format is entirely different. I'm looking into purchasing a J/D enhanced...
cbm
From: Charles Gutman (3:770/3)
To: n/a
Date: 08.Apr.19 22:59
IDE64 I'm seeking an IDE64, hopefully with a case as well. I got my hard drive, and all other accessories ready to roll. If anyone knows where I can get a nice one, please feel free to hit me up. Thank...
cbm
From: Charles Gutman (3:770/3)
To: n/a
Date: 03.Apr.19 15:59
SD CARD READER I bumped into a small stash of 6/12 cassette card edge connectors. I was wondering if anyone out there might have an unassembled sd card reader that they may be willing to let go of. Thanks ...
cbm
From: Charles Gutman (3:770/3)
To: n/a
Date: 26.Nov.18 22:06
Thought? First off, Please forgive me if I'm raining on someone's parade, stepping on toes, whatever, but a thought just occurred to me regarding something I'd like to have for the C= Has anyone manufa...
cbm
From: Charles Gutman (3:770/3)
To: n/a
Date: 07.Aug.18 14:39
Seeking C64 Seeking to acquire what is hoped to be my final C64 system. It will be running an IDE64, Chameleon, and NIC64+. As such, I will not need any drives, cassettes or any other type of storage mediu...