Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
all-politics
From: Gregory Deyss (1:267/150)
To: n/a
Date: 11.Jul.20 10:58
Re: Trump is ok with Russ On 07 Jul 2020, Dan Cross said the following... DC> On 06 Jul 2020 at 08:28a, Daniel pondered and said... DC> DC> Da> DC> That's all we need to know about you. DC> Da...
all-politics
From: Gregory Deyss (1:267/150)
To: n/a
Date: 01.Jul.20 09:59
Re: Floyd DS> Yes -- you should open your eyes and your mind. There was rioting and DS> looting by a small number of opportunists at first. That has been DS> replaced by peaceful people protestin...
all-politics
From: Gregory Deyss (1:267/150)
To: n/a
Date: 01.Jul.20 09:41
Re: Floyd On 16 Jun 2020, Dan Cross said the following... DC> Why are you against the police? I really do think that your in a alternate universe. I'm not against the Police. DC> You can'...
all-politics
From: Gregory Deyss (1:267/150)
To: n/a
Date: 22.Jun.20 10:21
Democrat Protesters On 12 Jun 2020, Lee Lofaso said the following... LL> Hello Dan, LL> LL> >LL> >You don't know that he loves your dear president. LL> >LL> LL>He was there, givi...
all-politics
From: Gregory Deyss (1:267/150)
To: n/a
Date: 12.Jun.20 10:25
Re: Floyd DS> His "crime", if there was one, was not in any way an excuse for murder. DS> There is never any excuse for looting and arson -- but you should not DS> paint all of the thousa...
all-politics
From: Gregory Deyss (1:267/150)
To: n/a
Date: 10.Jun.20 00:27
Re: Floyd What has happened to George Floyd was tragic and wrong, but why does America have to put with it's cities in many cases with the burning, rioting and looting. I hear the chants in the street demandin...
all-politics
From: Gregory Deyss (1:267/150)
To: n/a
Date: 30.May.20 12:14
Re: Travel Ban? On 25 May 2020, Dale Shipp said the following... DS> It sounds like stuff the Democrats have been asking for. Yeah like the second stimulus bill, why is all the PORK in there, pet projects w/ demo...
all-politics
From: Gregory Deyss (1:267/150)
To: n/a
Date: 30.May.20 11:56
Re: Travel Ban? On 27 May 2020, Dan Cross said the following... DC> AT> I also don't see any Russian collusion with Trump's campaign, and I DC> AT> don't see him taking advantage of the Ukrainian president. DC...
all-politics
From: Gregory Deyss (1:267/150)
To: n/a
Date: 30.May.20 11:49
Re: Travel Ban? On 25 May 2020, Gerhard Strangar said the following... GS> Am 25 May 20 04:40:10 schrob Lee Lofaso an Gerhard Strangar zum Thema GS> GS> GS> LL> Oh, come now. Americans can't be all that stu...
all-politics
From: Gregory Deyss (1:267/150)
To: n/a
Date: 30.May.20 11:34
Re: Travel Ban? On 25 May 2020, Lee Lofaso said the following... LL> Where's your evidence? You do realize non-citizens who have died LL> cannot be given a proper burial. At least not in this country. LL> You se...
all-politics
From: Gregory Deyss (1:267/150)
To: n/a
Date: 24.May.20 11:40
Travel Ban? On 21 May 2020, Lee Lofaso said the following... LL> Almost three million more Americans voted for his opponent, Many of those Americans (U.S. Citizens) didn't have a pulse, many more were not even...
all-politics
From: Gregory Deyss (1:267/150)
To: n/a
Date: 20.May.20 10:25
Re: Travel Ban? DC> I just find it funny that you get all up in arms about DC> that throw-away joke comment but "Grab 'em by the Pussy" DC> is OK. Gotcha. Up at arms, No. I was merely mentioning it, I could care ...
all-politics
From: Gregory Deyss (1:267/150)
To: n/a
Date: 15.May.20 10:12
Travel Ban? On 15 May 2020, Dan Cross said the following... DC> Tell me again how what she said or did is somehow DC> stoking racial tensions? Her comment is a well known derogatory slang term within the bla...
all-politics
From: Gregory Deyss (1:267/150)
To: n/a
Date: 14.May.20 09:48
Re: Travel Ban? On 14 May 2020, Dan Cross said the following... DC> On 12 May 2020 at 07:17p, Aaron Thomas pondered and said... DC> DC> AT> Here's her bitching about the Trumps taking over: DC> AT> DC> AT...
all-politics
From: Gregory Deyss (1:267/150)
To: n/a
Date: 12.May.20 09:47
Re: Travel Ban? On 12 May 2020, Dan Cross said the following... DC> GD> The two strongest nations on the face of the planet, with enough comb DC> GD> firepower to eliminate the Earth, and you don't them being f...
all-politics
From: Gregory Deyss (1:267/150)
To: n/a
Date: 11.May.20 10:10
Re: Travel Ban? On 11 May 2020, Charles Stephenson said the following... CS> No, TRUMP wants to sound like Hitler (and any other Dictator). Look at CS> his wonderful BFF list. (Putin to name is fav BFF) CS> CS...
all-politics
From: Gregory Deyss (1:267/150)
To: n/a
Date: 09.May.20 10:25
Re: Covid-19 bill On 08 May 2020, Dale Shipp said the following... DS> GD> Yes is time that I can never get back. DS> GD> It is a fine example of how not to conduct fairness with a hearing. DS> GD> That was not...
all-politics
From: Gregory Deyss (1:267/150)
To: n/a
Date: 09.May.20 09:46
Re: Travel Ban? CS> LL> Hitler gained power through legal means. Told the people exactly CS> LL> what he would do. He kept his word. CS> CS> LL> He told the people he would get rid of all the political parties...
all-politics
From: Gregory Deyss (1:267/150)
To: n/a
Date: 29.Apr.20 00:17
Re: Covid-19 bill AT> I loved something Trump said during yesterday's Coronavirus briefing: AT> AT> He mentioned something like "No president should ever go through what AT> I've been through" and he's damn right! ...
all-politics
From: Gregory Deyss (1:267/150)
To: n/a
Date: 28.Apr.20 10:14
Covid-19 bill On 28 Apr 2020, Dale Shipp said the following... DS> GD> There was no personal attack upon you, calling her a snake based is m DS> GD> opinion which in turn is based on who she is and more impo...