Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
all-politics
From: Gregory Deyss (1:267/150)
To: n/a
Date: 26.Jul.20 11:08
Re: Floyd On 25 Jul 2020, Dale Shipp said the following... DS> -=> On 07-24-20 13:43, Gregory Deyss <=- DS> -=> spoke to Dale Shipp about Re: Floyd <=- DS> DS> GD> If...
all-politics
From: Gregory Deyss (1:267/150)
To: n/a
Date: 26.Jul.20 10:58
Re: Floyd On 25 Jul 2020, Lee Lofaso said the following... LL> >Trayvon was not gunned down in cold blood as you have suggested, as it LL> > turned out he was up to no good, he died because he...
all-politics
From: Gregory Deyss (1:267/150)
To: n/a
Date: 24.Jul.20 15:43
Re: Floyd On 24 Jul 2020, Dale Shipp said the following... DS> White parents do not see the need to tell their white children "keep DS> your hands on the steering wheel so that you do not get ...
all-politics
From: Gregory Deyss (1:267/150)
To: n/a
Date: 23.Jul.20 23:59
Re: Floyd On 23 Jul 2020, Dale Shipp said the following... DS> -=> On 07-22-20 12:44, Ron Lauzon <=- DS> -=> spoke to Gregory Deyss about Re: Floyd <=- DS> DS> GD> Al...
all-politics
From: Gregory Deyss (1:267/150)
To: n/a
Date: 23.Jul.20 23:57
Re: Floyd On 23 Jul 2020, Dale Shipp said the following... DS> GD> Your painting with a rather large brush in a attempt to prove your DS> GD> point. but there are things that are simply no...
all-politics
From: Gregory Deyss (1:267/150)
To: n/a
Date: 22.Jul.20 10:28
Re: Floyd On 02 Jul 2020, Dale Shipp said the following... DS> -=> On 07-01-20 07:59, Gregory Deyss <=- DS> -=> spoke to Dale Shipp about Re: Floyd <=- DS> Are they free to m...
all-politics
From: Gregory Deyss (1:267/150)
To: n/a
Date: 22.Jul.20 09:37
Re: Hope & Change LL> What a fun day it will be on January 21, 2020. You have a Time Machine? You're going to need one to re-visit January 21, 2020 LL> Joe Biden takes the oath of office as POTUS. Bide...
all-politics
From: Gregory Deyss (1:267/150)
To: n/a
Date: 21.Jul.20 22:02
Re: Kanye AT> But this silly guy, despite all his insanity, I'd still take him over AT> that puppet Biden. I betting the house on RED 45 . ______ ?????????Ŀ ????????Ŀ ???????Ŀ ???????...
all-politics
From: Gregory Deyss (1:267/150)
To: n/a
Date: 21.Jul.20 00:29
Re: TDS NA> Well I see in the news today that Biden wants to promote Islam in NA> schools so I'm sure *that* will sit nicely with conservative Christians. Biden has already lost, it's just a matter...
all-politics
From: Gregory Deyss (1:267/150)
To: n/a
Date: 20.Jul.20 20:45
Re: TDS NA> My fear is that come the election debates, Trump will insult Biden NA> regarding the dementia and many people will be turned off by that as NA> kicking a guy when he's down... that s...
all-politics
From: Gregory Deyss (1:267/150)
To: n/a
Date: 20.Jul.20 20:37
Re: Trump is ok with Russ DC> You literally said that white people are superior. I stand by that remark. I'm not trying to de-fund the Police. I'm not tearing down statures that have stood for over 100 years. I'm no...
all-politics
From: Gregory Deyss (1:267/150)
To: n/a
Date: 20.Jul.20 20:17
Re: TDS DK> And of course people are lying to the pollsters. Why would you be DK> honest when saying you would vote for Trump can get you in hot water? DK> DK> I've always said that the US...
all-politics
From: Gregory Deyss (1:267/150)
To: n/a
Date: 20.Jul.20 10:28
Re: TDS NA> GD> Yes there is no doubt in my mind that Donald J. Trump will be re-elect NA> GD> November 2020. NA> NA> I do believe Trump will be re-elected as well, but not in the sa...
all-politics
From: Gregory Deyss (1:267/150)
To: n/a
Date: 18.Jul.20 09:31
Re: TDS DK> Trump hatred seems to make people irrational. TDS is indeed real. Trump DK> could provide homes for homeless people, and they would accuse Trump of DK> trying to hide the homeless i...
bbs_ads
From: Gregory Deyss (1:267/150)
To: n/a
Date: 17.Jul.20 10:12
Re: Trump is ok with Russ On 13 Jul 2020, Aaron Thomas said the following... AT> DC> It's hard to square the claim that you're "an American" AT> DC> with supporting a president who lets a petty thu...
bbs_ads
From: Gregory Deyss (1:267/150)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Jul.20 08:41
Re: Trump is ok with Russ On 14 Jul 2020, Dan Cross said the following... DC> Ok, racist. You think calling me names of something I am not bothers me? No. . ______ ?????????Ŀ ????????Ŀ ???????Ŀ ?????...
all-politics
From: Gregory Deyss (1:267/150)
To: n/a
Date: 11.Jul.20 10:58
Re: Trump is ok with Russ On 07 Jul 2020, Dan Cross said the following... DC> On 06 Jul 2020 at 08:28a, Daniel pondered and said... DC> DC> Da> DC> That's all we need to know about you. DC> Da...
all-politics
From: Gregory Deyss (1:267/150)
To: n/a
Date: 01.Jul.20 09:59
Re: Floyd DS> Yes -- you should open your eyes and your mind. There was rioting and DS> looting by a small number of opportunists at first. That has been DS> replaced by peaceful people protestin...
all-politics
From: Gregory Deyss (1:267/150)
To: n/a
Date: 01.Jul.20 09:41
Re: Floyd On 16 Jun 2020, Dan Cross said the following... DC> Why are you against the police? I really do think that your in a alternate universe. I'm not against the Police. DC> You can'...
all-politics
From: Gregory Deyss (1:267/150)
To: n/a
Date: 22.Jun.20 10:21
Democrat Protesters On 12 Jun 2020, Lee Lofaso said the following... LL> Hello Dan, LL> LL> >LL> >You don't know that he loves your dear president. LL> >LL> LL>He was there, givi...