Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
bbbs.english
From: Sean Rima (2:263/1.2)
To: n/a
Date: 22.Nov.21 16:01
https error on BBBS/L SR> Before I send Kim a message, I am trying to get bbbs/l working with https. SR> However after generating a self signed key I get: SR> protocol. ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH ...
bbbs.english
From: Sean Rima (2:263/1.2)
To: n/a
Date: 18.Jun.21 09:45
Blocking an ip from all services >> Recently finding a few naughty people trying to log on with my name, of >> course I cannot see what password they are using as that isnt logged. AI> I find a lot of bots hittin...
bbbs.english
From: Sean Rima (2:263/1.2)
To: n/a
Date: 02.Jun.21 16:13
Linux problem with bterm >> I download the linux/intel version on my Mate Linux laptop, now the laptop >> is an old Apple. I uncompressed the file and trying to run it says: >> No such file or director...
fidosoft.husky
From: Sean Rima (2:263/1.2)
To: n/a
Date: 08.May.21 08:51
Perl showold.pl strage error BR> Hi, Sean! SR>> When I run the perl script showold from the command line it works. but SR>> from crontab it fails. Nothing is output. I have tried using sh and SR>> ...
fidosoft.husky
From: Sean Rima (2:263/1.2)
To: n/a
Date: 21.Apr.21 21:36
No takers? ac> On 2021-04-21 00:14:06, Rick Smith (1:105/10) wrote to andrew clarke: RS>> Ok I tried the rollback of smapi.. same error continued.. Something RS>> about your message got me t...
fidosoft.husky
From: Sean Rima (2:263/1.2)
To: n/a
Date: 20.Apr.21 20:17
No takers? RS> Greetings All! RS> I offered a pi or ssh access to one to see if someone could sort out the RS> smapi problem with 64bit arm, havent heard of any interest. Since I like RS> hp...
aftershock
From: Sean Rima (2:263/1.2)
To: n/a
Date: 12.Apr.21 18:19
Died or what? Rudi >> Just wondering if development has ceased or what? Was hoping for multi aka >> support. RT> Anatoly is still sick and we dont know yet when he would be better and can ...
aftershock
From: Sean Rima (2:263/1.2)
To: n/a
Date: 12.Apr.21 18:19
Died or what? AI> Re: Died or what? AI> By: Sean Rima to All on Sun Apr 11 2021 11:58 am SR>> Just wondering if development has ceased or what? Was hoping for multi SR>> aka support. ...