Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
fidonet.org
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 27.Mar.17 15:42
Zero > The question that interests me is "What happens at oF?" .... putting the > freezing point at 0o seems logical enough, but why is 32oF = 0oC ? No 0 isn't 0 in K F C or whatever. 32deg F = 0deg Cel...
fidonews
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 27.Mar.17 09:01
FidoNews 34:13 [05/08]: Fidonews'S Fidonet Software Listing > It's as stable as one will get. Some see it as an every progressing > story wi Synch as it's always being updated. Stablility certainly > hasn't been an iss with me at all over the past 2 years s...
fidonews
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 27.Mar.17 08:46
Proof of Wiretapping??? > We have to protect ourselves from aliens. Remember Independence Day? > We need more than a wall to keep them away. Much more ... From what I remember from the movie I'm beginning to think they w...
fidonews
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 21.Mar.17 23:22
Proof of Wiretapping??? Re: Re: Queen Elizabeth II RI By: Gregory Deyss to Tim Richardson on Tue Mar 21 2017 06:32 pm TR>> So, Trump and associates were being monitored and investigated TR>> before he even got nominated...
fidonews
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 21.Mar.17 18:11
Re: Mean Weather Re: Re: Mean Weather By: Dale Shipp to Tim Richardson on Tue Mar 21 2017 12:40 am DS> Your post was disgusting, and a perfect example of a total lack of DS> decency and understanding of what publ...
fidonews
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 21.Mar.17 18:07
Illegitimate President Re: Illegitimate President By: Tim Richardson to LEE LOFASO on Mon Mar 20 2017 10:03 pm TR> He tried to wrestle a cop's gun away but failed. The best thing that came out of this was body cameras....
fidonews
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 21.Mar.17 15:18
The Quran vs. the Bible Re: The Quran vs. the Bible By: Bill McGarrity to Lee Lofaso on Mon Mar 20 2017 06:32 pm BM> You can't have your pudding if you don't eat your meat... But is the meat Halal? Allen ... Young gor...
fidonews
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 21.Mar.17 15:16
Illegitimate President Re: Illegitimate President By: Lee Lofaso to Allen Prunty on Mon Mar 20 2017 08:36 pm LL> Michael Brown was an unarmed man who was shot dead in broad daylight Um... sorry... Michael Brown robbed ...
fidonews
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 20.Mar.17 14:55
Thank you for your help Michiel Re: Dutch Elections By: Michiel van der Vlist to ALLEN PRUNTY on Mon Mar 20 2017 01:25 pm MV> The sequence number in the MSGID is suspiciously low. My educated guess is MV> that a counter is init...
fidonews
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 20.Mar.17 01:31
Re: legitimate President Re: Re: legitimate President By: Tim Richardson to ALLEN PRUNTY on Sun Mar 19 2017 08:03 pm TR> ......you cried when Hillary lost the election....didn't you! Nope... I cried before I voted becaus...
fidonews
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 19.Mar.17 21:44
Queen Elizabeth II RIP Re: Queen Elizabeth II RIP By: Lee Lofaso to Gregory Deyss on Mon Mar 20 2017 01:25 am LL> Donald Trump and Kanye West are best buds. LL> So at least one BLM to The Donald. Then there's Omarosa,...
fidonews
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 19.Mar.17 21:43
Mean Weather Re: Mean Weather By: Lee Lofaso to Allen Prunty on Mon Mar 20 2017 01:24 am AP>> We have -7 degree wind chill right now... with DEEP freeze warning. LL> Would you rather have mudslides? We get ...
fidonews
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 19.Mar.17 17:43
Sig lines -- I'm SOOO cool Re: Sig lines -- I'm SOOO cool By: Bjorn Felten to Gregory Deyss on Sun Mar 19 2017 06:52 pm BF> Just watch me now, no sig line at all: Naked eh? Some people just like the style of it... some pe...
fidonews
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 19.Mar.17 17:40
Dutch Elections Re: Dutch Elections By: Michiel van der Vlist to Allen Prunty on Sun Mar 19 2017 03:23 pm MV> I have seen it not only from Lee, but from others who cut and paste from MV> the Interner as well, Ev...
fidonews
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 18.Mar.17 13:50
Dutch Elections Re: Dutch Elections By: Michiel van der Vlist to ALLEN PRUNTY on Sat Mar 18 2017 01:09 pm MV> Be that as it may be, my stance is "if you can't do it right, don't do it MV> at all". The software u...
fidonews
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 18.Mar.17 13:01
Re: Comment 3/16/2017 4:23 PM Re: Re: Comment 3/16/2017 4:23 PM By: ED KOON to ALLEN PRUNTY on Sat Mar 18 2017 08:33 am EK> In the conference access profiles Sysop is unchecked except in conference EK> zero which is all defau...
fidonews
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 18.Mar.17 12:57
Dutch Elections Re: Dutch Elections By: Michiel van der Vlist to ALLEN PRUNTY on Sat Mar 18 2017 01:09 pm MV> Why do you keeping digging up all that old crapware? Let it rest in peace, MV> we have so much good s...
espomen
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 18.Mar.17 02:25
Me am attempting al lemi Esperanto Re: Prezidentaj kandidatoj By: Rick Ekstrom to Janis Kracht on Thu Nov 10 2016 10:48 am Estas la punctuation la sama keil English? Ay estas oi pli simila Spanish? Allen (My Keyboard does ...
echolist
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 18.Mar.17 02:16
Email submissions Re: Email submissions By: Ben Ritchey to All on Fri Mar 17 2017 07:18 pm Will you release elist V4 to the Othernets who want to use it? Allen ... A child of 5 could understand this! Fetch me a c...
fidonews
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 18.Mar.17 02:11
No [ANSI] here please... Re: [ANSI] Re: legitimate President By: Gregory Deyss to Lee Lofaso on Thu Mar 16 2017 09:39 pm Gregory, Just a little friendly advice. Some nets will allow you to post ANSI in their echos by put...