Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
fidonews
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 09.Apr.17 14:37
Tim Richardson Re: Tim Richardson By: mark lewis to tim richardson on Sun Apr 09 2017 10:20 am tr>> no words for no one...ever..." ....Mark Lewis ML> yes, i wrote that and i stand by it... i do not, however, j...
fidonews
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 09.Apr.17 13:52
Re: Goodnight Damascus Re: Re: Goodnight Damascus By: alexander koryagin to Allen Prunty on Sun Apr 09 2017 01:40 pm AK> IMHO, so called "barrel bombs" were invented by the same authors. You AK> take a pack of explosi...
fidonews
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 09.Apr.17 13:42
77 oz (2193g) left? Re: 77 oz (2193g) left? By: Michiel van der Vlist to Robert Bashe on Sun Apr 09 2017 09:13 am MV>>> In the dental industry, gold is out. All ceramics now. RB>> Maybe in the Netherlands. Not here...
fidonews
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 09.Apr.17 01:46
Goodnight Damascus Re: Goodnight Damascus By: tim richardson to ANDREI DZEDOLIK on Sat Apr 08 2017 09:07 pm TR> And...according to `monitors' the base itself was almost completely TR> destroyed. And now they are ...
fidogazette
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 09.Apr.17 01:44
Mail via Telnet dialin - Software that can do it... As far as I know the following can provide mail via telnet. BBBS (Windows / Linux / OS2 and a few others) MBSE (Unix) Platinum Express (Windows w/ Netserial) Old Frontdoor / Binkley with Netfoss D'Br...
fidogazette
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 09.Apr.17 01:40
Re: FidoGazette Vol 11 no 14 Page: 6 Re: Re: FidoGazette Vol 11 no 14 Page: 6 By: Paul Hayton to Drew Klenotic on Sun Apr 09 2017 01:41 pm PH> If you want a feed from 3:770/1 let me know and I am happy to help. Paul... He needs a f...
fidogazette
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 09.Apr.17 01:39
FidoGazette Vol 11 no 14 Re: FidoGazette Vol 11 no 14 By: Daryl Stout to Allen Prunty on Sat Apr 08 2017 10:49 am DS> Network, GT Power, gathered in Louisville (other places have been in DS> Nashville, Tennessee...and La...
fidonews
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 08.Apr.17 21:43
Goodnight Damascus Re: Goodnight Damascus By: Andrei Dzedolik to Lee Lofaso on Sat Apr 08 2017 09:40 am AD> So it was an empty airbase after all ... 59 Tomahawks wasted just to make AD> a couple of holes in the gro...
fidogazette
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 08.Apr.17 21:36
FidoGazette Vol 11 no 14 Page: 3 Re: FidoGazette Vol 11 no 14 Page: 3 By: Drew Klenotic to Allen Prunty on Sat Apr 08 2017 12:33 pm DK> That was my aunt's order. She was probably tossing those big iceballs DK> down on them and t...
fidogazette
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 08.Apr.17 14:07
FidoGazette Vol 11 no 14 Page: 3 Re: FidoGazette Vol 11 no 14 Page: 3 By: Janis Kracht to Allen Prunty on Sat Apr 08 2017 01:08 am JK> I can't remember what year it was but boy I remember Ron, myself, and my JK> MIL going down i...
fidonews
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 08.Apr.17 01:11
Home Cooking Re: Home Cooking By: Lee Lofaso to All on Fri Apr 07 2017 12:01 am LL> There you go! The answer to all of life's problems! Home cooking! LL> Who'd a thunk it? Thanks, Allen. Did you save us any? ...
fidogazette
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 08.Apr.17 01:03
FidoGazette Vol 11 no 14 Page: 5 Re: FidoGazette Vol 11 no 14 Page: 5 By: Richard Menedetter to Janis Kracht on Thu Apr 06 2017 08:13 pm RM> Allen you completely disregard new developments like Diaspora: RM> "Diaspora is a nonp...
fidogazette
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 08.Apr.17 00:59
FidoGazette Vol 11 no 14 Page: 3 Re: FidoGazette Vol 11 no 14 Page: 3 By: Janis Kracht to All on Wed Apr 05 2017 06:25 pm JK> As Allen also mentioned today, bad weather has hit Louisville, JK> KY where he lives.. I sure remember...
fidonews
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 04.Apr.17 21:55
Ward Dossche Re: Ward Dossche By: Bill McGarrity to Ward Dossche on Tue Apr 04 2017 04:51 am BM> Breitbart Community College... give us two years, we'll teach you the BM> world the way we want you to see it!!...
fidonews
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 04.Apr.17 04:54
Re: Tim Richardson > AP> He does fall into being a bit nasty at times like some of the > AP> personal attacks against me. > Those weren't `attacks'. They were the truth. Like most liberal > lefties you can't stand t...
fidonews
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 03.Apr.17 02:04
Re: Tim Richardson > Free speech is not free speech as long as theres rules... And Tim > is certain nowhere NEAR as "excessively annoying" as Roy Witt, who > I believe his deceased corpse still has the wonderful magic...
fidonews
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 02.Apr.17 22:29
Re: Tim Richardson > officially join. I and maybe a few others would LOVE to give you a redundant > mail-feed so you do not need to worry ever that you are being censored. I fully support the redundancy and him -not- ...
fidonews
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 02.Apr.17 22:21
Re: Tim Richardson > Sorry to hear you are having problems with Tim Richard and you want > him off my bbs, what is he doing not sticking to the topic, debate when he > should be or just upsetting people. He does f...
fidonews
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 02.Apr.17 22:11
Tim Richardson > Mr. Segers allows me to use his BBS where none of you in the states > or Europ will. Not because I'm so terrible, but because you all > don't like me. I piss you off because I speak my mind, and i...
fidonews
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 29.Mar.17 12:27
Re: Flat Earth Reality > Yeah, I had an inkling that Shaq was just trolling. He seems like he'd be th > kind of person. > > I was never a big basketball fan, but I always liked Shaq. There are a lot of Athletes that I r...