Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
fidogazette
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 29.Apr.17 16:50
FidoGazette Vol 11 n Re: FidoGazette Vol 11 n By: Janis Kracht to Mike Powell on Wed Apr 26 2017 09:44 am JK> 12 Monkeys was ok.. What I'm waiting for now is for AMC's "Preacher" to JK> start again.. what a great sho...
fidogazette
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 29.Apr.17 16:47
FidoGazette Vol 11 n Re: FidoGazette Vol 11 n By: Mike Powell to Janis Kracht on Tue Apr 25 2017 06:38 pm MP> I like Dr. Who. Orphan Black will be back for one more season this year. MP> The ones I really like are Th...
fidogazette
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 27.Apr.17 10:24
Re: GPS Re: Re: GPS By: JIMMY ANDERSON to ALLEN PRUNTY on Tue Apr 25 2017 08:40 am AP>> It doesn't help that my mom is so conservative she only makes right AP>> turns. JA> Now THAT is funny! :-) I kno...
fidonews
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 27.Apr.17 10:17
The Lunar Landing Hoax Re: The Lunar Landing Hoax By: Mike Miller to Bjorn Felten on Wed Apr 26 2017 11:06 pm MM> You think that's bad? There's a growing movement in the US that the earth MM> is actually flat. No it's...
fidonews
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 25.Apr.17 15:27
Re: "Global Warming" Re: Re: "Global Warming" By: Gerrit Kuehn to alexander koryagin on Sun Apr 23 2017 10:33 am ak>> Therefore the amount of CO2 a tree produces back after death is much ak>> smaller than the amount ...
fidonews
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 25.Apr.17 14:38
The Meaning of Life Re: The Meaning of Life By: Lee Lofaso to Allen Prunty on Tue Apr 25 2017 04:37 am LL> Life is not too short. Life is whatever time we are alotted LL> by the one who made us. While it may seem so...
fidogazette
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 25.Apr.17 08:14
GPS Re: GPS By: mark lewis to Allen Prunty on Mon Apr 24 2017 09:01 pm ML> so go around the block... the gps don't care and will adjust itself as ML> needed... my gidget is always telling me to go t...
fidogazette
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 24.Apr.17 18:17
FidoGazette Vol 11 n Re: FidoGazette Vol 11 n By: Janis Kracht to Allen Prunty on Mon Apr 24 2017 10:33 am JK> My favorite Doctor has always been Tom Baker - great personality I always JK> thought... I've read that ...
fidogazette
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 24.Apr.17 18:00
Re: GPS Re: Re: GPS By: JIMMY ANDERSON to STEPHEN WALSH on Sat Apr 22 2017 10:38 pm JA> Plus my wife's GPS is set to give traffic info. That helps us JA> know if we need to detour due to an accident or s...
fidonews
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 24.Apr.17 17:44
Ward Dossche Re: Ward Dossche By: Lee Lofaso to Ward Dossche on Mon Apr 10 2017 09:30 pm LL>>> * good science LL>>> * bad science LL>>> * weird science WD>> You forgot "Hollywood". LL> And Bollywood. Do...
fidogazette
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 22.Apr.17 04:02
FidoGazette Vol 11 n Re: FidoGazette Vol 11 n By: Janis Kracht to Allen Prunty on Fri Apr 21 2017 11:55 am JK> I find it interesting that you probably found the same accent on the JK> various military bases where you...
fidogazette
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 21.Apr.17 04:28
FidoGazette Vol 11 n Re: FidoGazette Vol 11 n By: Janis Kracht to Allen Prunty on Wed Apr 19 2017 07:36 pm JK> Heh... True. I don't think anyone in NY ever uses an s in Louisville.. I JK> remember when we moved to L...
fidogazette
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 19.Apr.17 16:18
FidoGazette Vol 11 n Re: FidoGazette Vol 11 n By: mark lewis to Mike Powell on Sun Apr 16 2017 09:39 pm ML> exactly my understanding, as well... at least that's why my mother and ML> most of her family living in kent...
fidogazette
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 19.Apr.17 16:03
FidoGazette Vol 11 n Re: FidoGazette Vol 11 n By: Mike Powell to Mark Lewis on Sun Apr 16 2017 09:36 am MP> Also, I was watching a recording once of Muhammad Ali, one of the most MP> famous Louisvillians of all time,...
fidogazette
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 19.Apr.17 16:01
Re: Mispronunciation Re: Re: Mispronunciation By: Ward Dossche to Bill McGarrity on Sun Apr 16 2017 08:28 am WD> When I was gone for 3 months and asked if the oil change had been done she WD> replied "Well, the light...
fidogazette
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 19.Apr.17 15:59
Mispronunciation Re: Mispronunciation By: Bill McGarrity to Nick Andre on Sat Apr 15 2017 06:34 pm NA>> My favourite GPS has always been my ex-wife. BM> And here I thought I was the only one who had that model!!...
fidogazette
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 16.Apr.17 10:12
FidoGazette Vol 11 n Re: FidoGazette Vol 11 n By: mark lewis to Allen Prunty on Sat Apr 15 2017 09:55 am ML> and some say it as lou-eee-vill... Mostly University of Kentucky fans and they emphasize the Lou-ee-"Evil" ...
fidogazette
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Apr.17 18:08
Re: FidoGazette Vol 11 n Re: Re: FidoGazette Vol 11 n By: Dale Shipp to Fred Riccio on Fri Apr 14 2017 12:20 am DS> How do you pronounce it? A GPS is also infamous for pronouncing DS> street name in funny ways. Our previ...
fidogazette
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Apr.17 03:44
FidoGazette Vol 11 no 14 Page: 3 Re: FidoGazette Vol 11 no 14 Page: 3 By: Drew Klenotic to Allen Prunty on Wed Apr 12 2017 05:54 pm DK> Far as I know they're headquartered right there (which is why I was DK> initially confused)....
fidogazette
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 09.Apr.17 16:52
FidoGazette Vol 11 no 14 Page: 6 Re: FidoGazette Vol 11 no 14 Page: 6 By: mark lewis to Allen Prunty on Sun Apr 09 2017 09:49 am ML> funny thing, that... it wouldn't be beyond its capabilities if someone has ML> listened to me s...