Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
fidonews
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 08.Jun.17 08:00
Paper Crisis Re: Paper Crisis By: Gerrit Kuehn to Allen Prunty on Sat Jun 03 2017 08:59 am GK> Sorry for falling back on German/European stuff, but that was what Bob was GK> talking about in the first place. ...
fidonews
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 08.Jun.17 07:57
The lesser of two evils? Re: The lesser of two evils? By: Bill McGarrity to Allen Prunty on Tue Jun 06 2017 02:58 pm BM> Although non-binding, there exists nationalistic pride in the world. I'm BM> sure all countries who...
fidonews
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 06.Jun.17 04:46
The lesser of two evi Re: The lesser of two evi By: mark lewis to TIM RICHARDSON on Sun Jun 04 2017 05:17 pm ML> correction... to terminate her contract to host the new year's eve ML> celebration they will televise......
fidonews
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 06.Jun.17 04:39
The lesser of two evils? Re: The lesser of two evils? By: Michiel van der Vlist to Ward Dossche on Sat Jun 03 2017 04:28 pm WD>> Most, if not all, of the American coal is exported to China. The WD>> Burlington Northern r...
fidonews
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 06.Jun.17 04:30
Re: The lesser of two evils? Re: Re: The lesser of two evils? By: Ward Dossche to Joe Delahaye on Sat Jun 03 2017 03:29 pm WD> The Paris Agreement however is peer-to-peer ... everybody at the same WD> level. Not exactly......
fidonews
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 29.May.17 02:03
Under Surveillance Re: Under Surveillance By: Robert Bashe to Allen Prunty on Sun May 28 2017 12:24 pm RB> Otherwise, no bank would dare to advise customers to use their social RB> security number as a "password" f...
fidonews
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 27.May.17 17:40
Re: Domino Re: Re: Domino By: Ward Dossche to Lee Lofaso on Thu May 11 2017 01:09 am WD> You want a true dictatorship ? ??? WD> ........ The Vatican..... WD> It's ruled by men in skirts and they're not S...
fidonews
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 27.May.17 17:38
Domino Re: Domino By: Bjorn Felten to Ward Dossche on Wed May 10 2017 08:28 pm BF>>> can just dismiss it as "just a piece of paper". WD>> When you have a Senate and a House as we have now, that Constit...
fidonews
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 27.May.17 17:35
The bidet Re: The bidet By: Gerrit Kuehn to Joe Delahaye on Sun May 07 2017 09:10 pm JD>> I have, but most did indeed have a very small sink, with running JD>> cold water GK> Cold water is still standard...
fidonews
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 27.May.17 17:30
Paper Crisis Re: The bidet By: Gerrit Kuehn to Robert Bashe on Fri May 05 2017 07:58 pm GK> And the overall consumption of paper is simply too high, no matter how GK> high the recycling quota might be (you ca...
fidonews
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 27.May.17 03:06
The bidet Re: The bidet By: Joe Delahaye to Robert Bashe on Thu May 04 2017 12:06 pm JD> When I first was statiioned in Germany, other then the toilet paper we had JD> on base, the local stuff felt like sa...
fidonews
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 27.May.17 03:04
Under Surveillance Re: Under Surveillance By: Robert Bashe to Lee Lofaso on Thu May 04 2017 07:54 am RB> If you mean the people, that must be the oldest, and most specious, RB> argument against privacy around. If y...
fidonews
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 27.May.17 02:41
The bidet Re: The bidet By: tim richardson to BJ%RN FELTEN on Wed May 03 2017 10:16 pm TR> On 05/01/17, Bj%rn Felten said to All: TR> The politically correct want to avoid embarassing Bidet Bardot! GROAN...
fidonews
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 27.May.17 02:37
Re: The bidet Re: Re: The bidet By: Tony Langdon to Lee Lofaso on Wed May 03 2017 12:32 pm TL> Yeah, Islamic facilities are nonexistent here, the town's first mosque had TL> a fight to get planning approval, b...
fidogazette
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 27.May.17 02:33
FidoGazette Vol 11 no 18 Re: FidoGazette Vol 11 no 18 By: Daryl Stout to Janis Kracht on Thu May 04 2017 05:31 pm DS> JK@> Hopefully this evening will prove to be completely unremarkable. DS> Sounds like never a dull mo...
fidogazette
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 03.May.17 01:05
Re: FidoGazette Vol 11 n Re: Re: FidoGazette Vol 11 n By: Mike Powell to Allen Prunty on Tue May 02 2017 05:49 pm MP> I am just catching up watching the first episode. They went offworld in MP> that episode. :) From wha...
fidonews
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 01.May.17 04:43
Re: The Lunar Landing Hoax Re: Re: The Lunar Landing Hoax By: Joe Bruchis to All on Fri Apr 28 2017 09:55 am JB> So after 10 years, I return to Fidonet and you guys are trying to figure JB> out if the Earth, Moon and Sun a...
fidonet.org
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 01.May.17 03:05
Re: Zero Re: Re: Zero By: Ward Dossche to tim richardson on Sat Apr 01 2017 11:34 am tr>> All zeros lead to Rome! WD> And what do the zeroes then do? they were divided by zero and that's why we have no ...
fidogazette
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 01.May.17 03:04
FidoGazette Vol 11 n Re: FidoGazette Vol 11 n By: Mike Powell to Allen Prunty on Sun Apr 30 2017 10:59 am MP> Yeah, I really like her character also. Pretty much like all of the "good MP> guy" characters. It is reall...
fidogazette
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 01.May.17 03:02
FidoGazette Vol 11 n Re: FidoGazette Vol 11 n By: Janis Kracht to Allen Prunty on Sun Apr 30 2017 01:31 am JK> I don't think that's the one :) Preacher was originally a comic (graphic JK> novel really). http://www.am...