Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
fidonews
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 09.Mar.17 00:07
Illegitimate President Re: Illegitimate President By: Ray Quinn to Allen Prunty on Sun Mar 05 2017 03:53 pm RQ> Yeah. I did watch his speach last night. I thought to myself how much he RQ> finally looked and sounded pr...
fidonews
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 08.Mar.17 16:35
Illegitimate President Re: Illegitimate President By: Bill McGarrity to Allen Prunty on Wed Mar 08 2017 12:00 pm BM> And just how often does that happen? If you're worried about your presence BM> on Fido, it's not the ...
classic_computer
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 08.Mar.17 14:59
Apple Echo Re: Re: Apple Echo By: Ben Ritchey to Allen Prunty on Wed Mar 08 2017 09:23 am BR> Yes, I am at cmech.dynip.com:24554 for BinkP, hit me up unsecure and I BR> will arrange a secure link. Did you w...
fidonews
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 08.Mar.17 09:55
Illegitimate President Re: Illegitimate President By: Bill McGarrity to Allen Prunty on Tue Mar 07 2017 11:09 pm BM> regulate themselves, they'll not do the same for the phone industry? BM> Either way, every letter you...
fidonews
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 08.Mar.17 09:53
Illegitimate Presiden Re: Illegitimate Presiden By: Lee Lofaso to Allen Prunty on Wed Mar 08 2017 03:51 am AP>> But are they DEAD Russians? LL> The walking dead, not the talking dead. Good one Lee... that made my mo...
classic_computer
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 08.Mar.17 08:58
Apple Echo Re: Re: Apple Echo By: Ben Ritchey to Allen Prunty on Tue Mar 07 2017 08:45 pm BR> I went back 8 months and no APPLE request, but no matter, I just hatched BR> updated NAB listings, including AP...
classic_computer
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 08.Mar.17 08:57
Apple Echo Re: Apple Echo By: mark lewis to Allen Prunty on Tue Mar 07 2017 08:10 pm ML> CBM is already carried... you should, as a gating system, check to see if ML> what you carry is already listed before...
classic_computer
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 07.Mar.17 20:47
Apple Echo Re: Re: Apple Echo By: Ben Ritchey to Allen Prunty on Tue Mar 07 2017 05:42 pm BR> Your DISTribution field in the EchoList is a little misleading, some (like BR> I did) may think it is only avail...
fidonews
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 07.Mar.17 18:11
Illegitimate President Re: Illegitimate President By: Bill McGarrity to Gregory Deyss on Tue Mar 07 2017 11:12 am BM> Now that's laughable. Right now you have a FCC chairman who's a YUGE BM> opponent to Net Neutrality....
classic_computer
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 07.Mar.17 17:52
Apple Echo The Apple echo has had activity in it... I've e-listed it and have in past asked for it to be on the backbone but it never got there and I kinda pooped out on getting it there. I do have it available...
fidonews
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 07.Mar.17 06:10
Re: Illegitimate President Re: Re: Illegitimate President By: Gregory Deyss to mark lewis on Mon Mar 06 2017 10:23 pm ml>> so, umm... where does it say, in the bill of rights, that they only ml>> apply to US citizens? GD...
fidosoft.husky
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 07.Mar.17 01:39
Preventing areas from announcing... If I wanted to prevent this area from announcing in HTICK is there something I can define in it's setting line? FileArea FSX_ARTS c:\files\fsx_arts -d "FSXNet Art and ANSII" 21:1/100 Thanks Al...
fidogazette
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 06.Mar.17 19:25
Fidogazette Echo Rules Re: Fidogazette Echo Rules By: Roger Nelson to Janis Kracht on Mon Mar 06 2017 01:58 pm > I was up to 2-3 packs a day when I quit cold turkey. Wait for a year to > pass when the nightmares begi...
fidogazette
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 06.Mar.17 15:13
Fidogazette Echo Rules Re: Fidogazette Echo Rules By: Janis Kracht to Roger Nelson on Mon Mar 06 2017 01:04 pm JK> She's also MORE than a bit grouchy, having given up cigs this last week. JK> So.. go ahead, make my day...
fidonews
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 06.Mar.17 09:03
Illegitimate Presiden Re: Illegitimate Presiden By: mark lewis to Tim Richardson on Sun Mar 05 2017 09:51 pm TR>> With the Clintons its up over thirty. But..... ML> the known count for trump is 8 russians... there ar...
fidogazette
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 05.Mar.17 22:50
Fidogazette Echo Rules Re: Fidogazette Echo Rules By: Roger Nelson to Allen Prunty on Sun Mar 05 2017 08:20 pm RN> My point was she din't mention religion nor did she see the smiley after RN> my question. I'm beginnin...
fidonews
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 05.Mar.17 22:46
Re: Clueless President-Elect Re: Re: Clueless President-Elect By: Joe Delahaye to Kurt Weiske on Sun Mar 05 2017 09:40 pm JD> No argument there. It seems that lately it has come to the forefront, that JD> the VP, also had a ...
fidonews
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 05.Mar.17 22:09
Illegitimate President Re: Illegitimate President By: Bill McGarrity to Gregory Deyss on Sun Mar 05 2017 03:27 pm BM> Wonder how they did that? Big Brother is watching.... I hear now that everyone is going to be groped...
fidonews
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 05.Mar.17 14:40
Articles Fidonews needs articles and submissions... while all of this political talk and chat is fun, we do have a tradition that runs deep with fidonews... why can't we look around and see what's happening an...
fidonews
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 05.Mar.17 13:56
Clinton Death List Re: Re: Illegitimate Presiden By: Tim Richardson to ALLEN PRUNTY on Mon Feb 27 2017 10:33 pm TR> In 75 years I've learned a lot of things. One thing I've learned that is TR> pretty well always tr...