Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
fidogazette
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 21.Feb.18 20:54
FidoGazette Vol 11 no 27 Page: 8 Re: FidoGazette Vol 11 no 27 Page: 8 By: Janis Kracht to Allen Prunty on Thu Aug 10 2017 10:56 am JK> I'd love to hear it if you able to get some video of it. :) Good luck with JK> that performan...
fidogazette
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 10.Aug.17 23:53
FidoGazette Vol 11 no 27 Page: 8 Re: FidoGazette Vol 11 no 27 Page: 8 By: Janis Kracht to Allen Prunty on Thu Aug 10 2017 10:56 am This is not my best but it ws two weeks ago... mind you I had severe bronchitus and was running a f...
fidogazette
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 10.Aug.17 08:35
FidoGazette Vol 11 no 27 Page: 8 Re: FidoGazette Vol 11 no 27 Page: 8 By: Janis Kracht to Allen Prunty on Wed Jul 26 2017 03:38 pm JK> I'll see what I can find out about Tony.. Btw, hope you are a bit better JK> now. Over here w...
fidogazette
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 24.Jul.17 07:59
FidoGazette Vol 11 no 27 Re: FidoGazette Vol 11 no 27 By: Tony Toon to Janis Kracht on Thu Jul 13 2017 11:29 pm TT> Hey, that's me! I've not heard anything back, but I figured things just TT> take a while behind the scen...
fidogazette
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 24.Jul.17 07:58
FidoGazette Vol 11 no 27 Page: 8 Re: FidoGazette Vol 11 no 27 Page: 8 By: Janis Kracht to Allen Prunty on Thu Jul 13 2017 08:45 pm Nothing as of yet... best way to get me is e-mail as I've have been staying at other family members...
fidogazette
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 13.Jul.17 18:42
Re: FidoGazette Vol 11 n Re: Re: FidoGazette Vol 11 n By: Mick Manning to Dale Shipp on Fri Jul 07 2017 09:46 am MM> I've lived through everything ('cept childbirth :-) and the most painful MM> thing I can remember is th...
fidogazette
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 13.Jul.17 18:41
Re: FidoGazette Vol 11 n Re: Re: FidoGazette Vol 11 n By: Dale Shipp to Janis Kracht on Thu Jul 06 2017 12:25 am DS> Like most men, I can only ponder that question. But I think that I have DS> experienced something that ...
fidogazette
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 13.Jul.17 18:37
FidoGazette Vol 11 no 27 Page: 8 Re: FidoGazette Vol 11 no 27 Page: 8 By: Janis Kracht to All on Wed Jul 05 2017 08:23 pm JK> Region 11: Tony Toon Evansville, IN Shouldn't he be in Net 227? Did I miss his application? Allen ....
fidonews
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 13.Jul.17 18:28
Psychic Computers Re: Psychic Computers By: David Drummond to Lee Lofaso on Thu Jul 13 2017 04:31 pm DD> Try to remember that 50% of what you read on the Internet is bull, the DD> other half is shit! That has to ...
fidonews
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 13.Jul.17 18:15
Re: How Australia sees the USA today. Re: Re: How Australia sees the USA today. By: Gregory Deyss to David Drummond on Tue Jul 11 2017 08:32 pm GD> On 07/09/17, David Drummond said the following... GD> Where there never was a need. ...
fidonews
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 13.Jul.17 18:09
Putin Apologist Re: Putin Apologist By: Michiel van der Vlist to Robert Bashe on Sat Jul 08 2017 12:49 pm MV> Yes they elected a leader and that leader assumed the position of MV> "leader". So, yes they got what...
fidonews
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 13.Jul.17 18:07
4 Re: 4 By: Ward Dossche to All on Tue Jul 04 2017 01:03 pm WD> Happy 4th to all my American friends ... WD> Go easy on the fireworks. The fireworks are still going off in our neighborhood... and...
fidonews
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 28.Jun.17 13:15
Re: Prayer about Putin Re: Re: Prayer about Putin By: alexander koryagin to Lee Lofaso on Wed Jun 28 2017 02:45 pm AK> Why you post it in Russian? Don't you know that the people from not AK> Russian Fido zones can'r r...
fidonews
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 28.Jun.17 13:13
Putin's Own Words Re: Putin's Own Words By: David Drummond to Lee Lofaso on Wed Jun 28 2017 02:38 pm DD> Could it be that USA wants control of Crimea (along with everything else DD> in the world)? And with the mu...
fidonews
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 19.Jun.17 04:21
Apology Re: Apology By: Lee Lofaso to Allen Prunty on Fri Jun 16 2017 12:02 am AP>> Can you find a link to the "bad" performace??? LL> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mAcLSLnLIU LL> You asked for it....
fidonews
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 19.Jun.17 01:09
The lesser of two ev Re: The lesser of two ev By: Lee Lofaso to Allen Prunty on Thu Jun 15 2017 11:45 pm LL> A good argument can be made otherwise, as President Barack Obama noted LL> just before leaving office. Don...
fidonews
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 19.Jun.17 01:08
The lesser of two ev Re: The lesser of two ev By: Robert Bashe to Allen Prunty on Thu Jun 15 2017 10:18 am AP>> AS far as I know LBJ was the only one that served for longer than 2 AP>> terms after JFK's assassination...
fidonews
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 15.Jun.17 02:58
Re: The lesser of two ev Re: Re: The lesser of two ev By: Dale Shipp to Lee Lofaso on Fri Jun 09 2017 12:20 am They can be eleceted only TWO TERMS... but if they were the VP and took over for the remander of a term less th...
fidonews
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 15.Jun.17 02:53
Apology Re: Apology By: Lee Lofaso to Ed Koon on Thu Jun 08 2017 08:19 pm LL> I have never heard a worse rendition of the national anthem LL> in my entire adult life. And that includes Roseanne Barr's co...
fidonews
From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: n/a
Date: 12.Jun.17 02:40
The lesser of two evils? Re: The lesser of two evils? By: Bill McGarrity to Allen Prunty on Thu Jun 08 2017 02:34 pm BM> Right now natural gas is cheaper than coal so where is your justification? Actually Natural Gas in ...