Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
othernets
From: William Williams (1:106/633)
To: n/a
Date: 26.Feb.21 16:51
StarNet StarNet is a scifi/fantasy message network. Its available as both FTN and QWK networks. You can get the latest infopack here. telnet://starfron.synchronetbbs.org ftp://starfron.synchronetbbs.org ...
doorgames
From: William Williams (1:106/633)
To: n/a
Date: 12.Feb.21 15:18
Re: Door Servers Re: Re: Door Servers By: Aaron Thomas to Nigel Reed on Thu Feb 11 2021 09:48 pm AT> Same here. Who runs it? I can not remember his name. It took awhile for him to get back to me because s...
all-politics
From: William Williams (1:106/633)
To: n/a
Date: 11.Feb.21 03:44
Re: My nation, America, Re: Re: My nation, America, By: Gregory Deyss to William Williams on Wed Feb 10 2021 08:28 pm GD> What do you think of this Malarkey? Oh I agree.. Also if you confront any of the people tha...
all-politics
From: William Williams (1:106/633)
To: n/a
Date: 10.Feb.21 19:45
Re: My nation, America, Re: Re: My nation, America, By: Ron Lauzon to Gregory Deyss on Wed Feb 10 2021 10:18 am RL> I love the word "Saved". It sounds like it was a good thing to subvert RL> the will...
doorgames
From: William Williams (1:106/633)
To: n/a
Date: 09.Feb.21 22:42
Door Servers Re: Door Servers By: Aaron Thomas to All on Tue Feb 09 2021 01:35 pm AT> But isn't there at least 1 other one? Exodus --- SBBSecho 3.12-Linux * Origin: Star Frontiers starfron.synchronet...
politics
From: William Williams (1:106/633)
To: n/a
Date: 09.Feb.21 06:04
Interesting.. First a link to the time magazine article on the election. https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/ Now a link to an article on the insurection. https://www.reuters.com/article/usa...
othernets
From: William Williams (1:106/633)
To: n/a
Date: 07.Feb.21 20:54
StarNet StarNet is a SciFi/Fantasy message network for all bbs types. Its available as either FTN or QWK. You can find the latest infopack here. telnet://starfron/synchronetbbs.org ftp://starfron.synchron...
politics
From: William Williams (1:106/633)
To: n/a
Date: 05.Feb.21 18:54
Trump Trial II Re: Trump Trial II By: Lee Lofaso to William Williams on Fri Feb 05 2021 06:07 pm LL> One might argue that an impeachment trial of a president who LL> has left office is moot, given he ...
politics
From: William Williams (1:106/633)
To: n/a
Date: 04.Feb.21 03:51
Trump Trial II Re: Trump Trial II By: Lee Lofaso to All on Thu Feb 04 2021 12:51 am LL> have the US Constitution to thank for that. If Donald LL> Trump was still POTUS, Chief Justice Roberts would hav...
alt-bbs-sysop
From: William Williams (1:106/633)
To: n/a
Date: 22.Jan.21 13:52
StarNet StarNet is a SciFi/Fantasy message network available as either QWK or FTN. The latest infopack can be found here. telnet://starfron.synchronetbbs.org http://starfron.synchronetbbs.org:2000 ftp:/...
othernets
From: William Williams (1:106/633)
To: n/a
Date: 22.Jan.21 13:46
StarNet StarNet is a SciFi/Fantasy based message network available as either QWK or FTN. The latest infopack can be found here. telnet://starfron.synchronetbbs.org http://starfron.synchronetbbs.org:2000...
all-politics
From: William Williams (1:106/633)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Jan.21 13:47
Re: Fraud Re: Re: Fraud By: Dale Shipp to William Williams on Thu Jan 14 2021 01:28 am DS> If he really had such proof, then why didn't the Trump team use it in DS> any of the 60+ lawsuits that t...
all-politics
From: William Williams (1:106/633)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Jan.21 02:22
Fraud 1 example of the proof that there was fraud. Nevada: The Silver State rushed a universal vote-by-mail measure through the legislature in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. The bill, known as AB 4, ...
othernets
From: William Williams (1:106/633)
To: n/a
Date: 11.Jan.21 15:31
StarNet StarNet is a SciFi/Fantasy network open to all BBS types. It is available as QWK and FTN. You can get the latest infopack here. Telnet://starfron.synchronetbbs.org Http://starfron.synchronetbbs.or...
bbs_promotion
From: William Williams (1:106/633)
To: n/a
Date: 11.Jan.21 15:25
Star Frontiers Star Frontiers BBS Running Synchronet 3.18c for Linux Networks: AgoraNet, DoveNet, DoreNet, FidoNet, FSXNet, GameNet, Micronet, SFNet, Scinet and home of St...
bbs_ads
From: William Williams (1:106/633)
To: n/a
Date: 11.Jan.21 15:16
Star Frontiers Star Frontiers BBS Runnining Synchronet 3.18c for Linux Networks: AgoraNet, DoveNet, DoreNet, FsxNet, FidoNet, GameNet, Micronet, SciNet, SFNet and home of StarNet. ...
othernets
From: William Williams (1:106/633)
To: n/a
Date: 22.Dec.20 21:44
StarNet StarNet is a SciFi/Fantasy Message Network available as QWK or FTN. You can get the latest infopack here. Telnet://starfron.synchronetbbs.org Http://starfron.synchronetbbs.org:2000 Ftp://starfron...
bbs_promotion
From: William Williams (1:106/633)
To: n/a
Date: 22.Dec.20 21:42
Star Frontiers Star Frontiers BBS Running Synchronet 3.18c AgoraNet,DoveNet,DoreNet,FidoNet,FSXNet,Gamenet,Micronet,SFNet,Scinet, and home of StarNet Over 200 doors online. Telnet://starfron.synchronetbbs.org ...
alt-bbs-sysop
From: William Williams (1:106/633)
To: n/a
Date: 22.Dec.20 21:08
StarNet StarNet is a SciFi/Fantasy Message Network avaiable as either QWK or FTN. You can find the latest infopack here. Telnet://starfron.synchronetbbs.org Http://starfron.synchronetbbs.org:2000 Ftp://s...
bbs_ads
From: William Williams (1:106/633)
To: n/a
Date: 12.Dec.20 20:43
Star Frontiers Star Frontiers BBS Running Synchronet 3.18c AgoraNet,DoveNet,DoreNet,Fidonet,FSXNet,GameNet,Micronet,SciNet,SFNet and Home of StarNet. Over 200 Doors online. Telnet://starfron.synchronetbbs.org ...