Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
mystic
From: Paul Hayton (3:770/100)
To: n/a
Date: 13.Feb.21 07:51
Re: Mystic for Pi 1.12A46 does not export On 12 Feb 2021 at 05:47p, Flavio Bessa pondered and said... FB> Hello, FB> FB> I've recently installed Mystic A46 at a raspberry pi 2 and set it up as a FB> point towards my s...
makenl_ng
From: Paul Hayton (3:770/100)
To: n/a
Date: 11.Feb.21 23:46
Re: Best way to assemble? On 11 Feb 2021 at 04:05p, Nicholas Boel pondered and said... NB> No problem. However, if you look at it from the other perspective, had NB> we done this the right way in the first place w...
makenl_ng
From: Paul Hayton (3:770/100)
To: n/a
Date: 11.Feb.21 02:58
Re: Best way to assemble? On 10 Feb 2021 at 05:43p, Nicholas Boel pondered and said... NB> This is why I haven't done the same thing with Agoranet yet. It really NB> wouldn't be that difficult copy/pasting segment...
makenl_ng
From: Paul Hayton (3:770/100)
To: n/a
Date: 10.Feb.21 09:47
Best way to assemble? I'm trying to figure out how to best assemble content for my nodelist. At present there's all the info under 'data' and want to move to enable some 'net's to submit updates under 'files' But at...
makenl_ng
From: Paul Hayton (3:770/100)
To: n/a
Date: 10.Feb.21 08:16
Re: Bug or User Error? :) On 09 Feb 2021 at 10:36p, Nick Andre pondered and said... NA> What you may or may not find helpful... is you have a working MakeNL NA> directory that "calls" your master text fi...
makenl_ng
From: Paul Hayton (3:770/100)
To: n/a
Date: 10.Feb.21 05:32
Re: Bug or User Error? :) On 09 Feb 2021 at 05:01a, Andrew Leary pondered and said... AL> Add the INTL flag to your notify keywords to force MakeNL to include an AL> INTL kludge line even if the netmail is address...
makenl_ng
From: Paul Hayton (3:770/100)
To: n/a
Date: 09.Feb.21 09:03
Bug or User Error? :) In my CTL file I have a netaddress 21:1/1 Later I have under files these lines Net 3 z21n3 21:3/100 Net 4 z21n4 21:4/100 when testing for segments being sent in MakeNL processes them and ...
makenl_ng
From: Paul Hayton (3:770/100)
To: n/a
Date: 09.Feb.21 02:07
Re: Config On 08 Feb 2021 at 06:12p, Paul Quinn pondered and said... PQ> What you need is a good 'sandpit' You need to try these 'what if' ideas PQ> without affecting your production config. The ...
makenl_ng
From: Paul Hayton (3:770/100)
To: n/a
Date: 07.Feb.21 08:34
Config I've been using MakeNl with a single .ctl file and calling it with the composite command to generate a compiled nodelist. So no contributions coming in or any automated processing of nodelist segmen...
mystic
From: Paul Hayton (3:770/100)
To: n/a
Date: 07.Feb.21 04:02
Re: Netmail routing On 06 Feb 2021 at 07:10p, Flavio Bessa pondered and said... FB> I have a question regarding Netmail routing... FB> At my system, my uplink has the following Route Info setting: FB> ...
makenl_ng
From: Paul Hayton (3:770/100)
To: n/a
Date: 04.Feb.21 03:10
Re: MakeNL installation - Linux On 03 Feb 2021 at 06:02p, Paul Quinn pondered and said... PQ> Archives are unknown in Region54, for nodelist segment purposes. NCs PQ> send me text segments and the ZC gets a text region...
makenl_ng
From: Paul Hayton (3:770/100)
To: n/a
Date: 04.Feb.21 03:10
Re: MakeNL installation - Linux On 03 Feb 2021 at 01:32a, Dan Richter pondered and said... DR> arccopy z zip -jo DR> arcmove z zip -jmo DR> arcopen z unzip -oj Thanks Dan. --- Mystic BBS v1.12 A46 2020/08/26 ...
makenl_ng
From: Paul Hayton (3:770/100)
To: n/a
Date: 04.Feb.21 03:10
Re: MakeNL installation - Linux On 03 Feb 2021 at 06:17a, mark lewis pondered and said... ml> same here in region 18... yep we're all doing the same then, cheers guys. --- Mystic BBS v1.12 A46 2020/08/26 (Windows/32) ...
makenl_ng
From: Paul Hayton (3:770/100)
To: n/a
Date: 03.Feb.21 09:19
Re: MakeNL installation - Linux On 31 Jan 2021 at 07:08a, Andrew Leary pondered and said... AL> Be prepared for issues with filename case. Linux is case sensitive. AL> Make sure that you specify the names for incoming...
makenl_ng
From: Paul Hayton (3:770/100)
To: n/a
Date: 03.Feb.21 09:19
Re: MakeNL installation - Linux On 01 Feb 2021 at 10:49p, andrew clarke pondered and said... ac> Probably case sensitive filenames as Andrew Leary mentioned. The ac> ARCCOPY/ARCMOVE commands also might be a bit differe...
makenl_ng
From: Paul Hayton (3:770/100)
To: n/a
Date: 31.Jan.21 08:39
Re: MakeNL installation - Linux On 21 Jan 2021 at 12:51p, andrew clarke pondered and said... ac> I'd recommend building from source: ac> ac> sudo apt install build-essential git cmake pandoc ac> git clone htt...
mystic
From: Paul Hayton (3:770/100)
To: n/a
Date: 31.Jan.21 05:35
Re: Netmail routing On 30 Jan 2021 at 09:50p, g00r00 pondered and said... g0> Yes the logic is to check if there is a direct address configured and g0> route to them if so. If there isn't a direct entry for...
mystic
From: Paul Hayton (3:770/100)
To: n/a
Date: 31.Jan.21 05:35
Re: Missing Yes/No/Hold On 30 Jan 2021 at 10:10p, g00r00 pondered and said... g0> PH> Had a few nodes that had seemingly lost their 'use filebox' setting. g0> PH> item was blank. This led to some nodes ...
mystic
From: Paul Hayton (3:770/100)
To: n/a
Date: 28.Jan.21 10:01
Netmail routing Can I check routing logic with you? If an echomail node is defined in Mystic and netmail comes in for it from another node, Mystic will route that netmail to the known node. Tick. Now if that...
mystic
From: Paul Hayton (3:770/100)
To: n/a
Date: 27.Jan.21 07:45
Re: Ad Event On 26 Jan 2021 at 08:53a, IB Joe pondered and said... IJ> PH> ./mutil poststuff.ini IJ> Yup, that's what I did .... Thanx.. I must have been feeling board... I IJ> have my 64Bit ...