Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
cats_meow
From: mark lewis (1:3634/12.73)
To: n/a
Date: 06.Mar.21 19:34
R.I.P. Mama On 2021 Mar 06 15:31:26, you wrote to me: >> we're burying Mama cat today :( :( :( JK> Sorry I missed your message in here last month, Mark! Sometimes it's hard JK> to lose our ...
aquarium
From: mark lewis (1:3634/12.73)
To: n/a
Date: 26.Feb.21 06:27
[1/2] Plywood Tank plans i forget who originally posted this in this area 15 or so years ago... i've split it into two parts... one with the instructions and the second with the materials and layout plans... ==== Begin...
aquarium
From: mark lewis (1:3634/12.73)
To: n/a
Date: 26.Feb.21 06:15
[2/2] Plywood Tank plans ==== Begin "plytank2.txt" ==== Materials and Supplies: : 100 Gallon Tank : ------------------- 1 piece 3/4" x 4' x 8' Exterior plywood A-C 1 piece 1/4" x 22" x 46&qu...
ra_32bit
From: mark lewis (1:3634/12.73)
To: n/a
Date: 16.Feb.21 07:02
Download RS> I am wondering if there is a good link to download RA ? uncle google turns up numerous sites that have it available but i know that you can get it from my system which was the last of the ...
fidonews
From: mark lewis (1:3634/12.73)
To: n/a
Date: 15.Feb.21 06:55
Coup D'Etat DD>>> Just as US football holds a "world series" with only US teams DD>>> involved "leader of the free world" only includes USA. ml>> erm... that's ba...
cats_meow
From: mark lewis (1:3634/12.73)
To: n/a
Date: 10.Feb.21 13:24
R.I.P. Mama we're burying Mama cat today :( :( :( )\/(ark Always Mount a Scratch Monkey Do you manage your own servers? If you are not running an IDS/IPS yer doin' it wrong... ... I'm not arguing, I'm j...
linux_bbs
From: mark lewis (1:3634/12.73)
To: n/a
Date: 07.Feb.21 07:43
echo name display in mm On 2021 Feb 06 19:44:16, you wrote to Dan Clough: DC>> I haven't ever used BW or OMEN format, but I can confirm that using DC>> QWKE packets will make the area names show properly in...
linux
From: mark lewis (1:3634/12.73)
To: n/a
Date: 07.Feb.21 07:40
Linux and Fido On 2021 Feb 07 19:18:00, you wrote to Phillip L Taylor Jr: TL>> And then you also get the choice of offline mail, if you want. :) PLJ>> SBBS is easy to setup and it will run under ...
synchronet
From: mark lewis (1:3634/12.73)
To: n/a
Date: 06.Feb.21 17:25
AKAs for connections On 2021 Feb 06 11:21:00, you wrote to ALL: DW> I have a hub that has request that all nodes be sure to have all three of DW> their network AKAs enabled on our end. I do not see an easy wa...
elist
From: mark lewis (1:3634/12.73)
To: n/a
Date: 03.Feb.21 12:52
FDECHO Echolist Update On 2021 Feb 03 16:39:22, you wrote to Vincent Coen: VC>> MODerator: mark lewis, 1:3634/12 VC>> COMODerator1: mark lewis, 1:3634/12 VC>> VOLume: 5/month V...
makenl_ng
From: mark lewis (1:3634/12.73)
To: n/a
Date: 03.Feb.21 07:17
MakeNL installation - Linux On 2021 Feb 03 18:02:58, you wrote to Paul Hayton: PQ> Archives are unknown in Region54, for nodelist segment purposes. NCs send PQ> me text segments and the ZC gets a text region segment...
elist
From: mark lewis (1:3634/12.73)
To: n/a
Date: 02.Feb.21 23:12
FDECHO Echolist Update On 2021 Feb 02 18:25:10, you wrote to Wilfred van Velzen: VC> They can if the Co-Mod has not updated the information, Mark all yours . handled... )\/(ark "The soul of a small kitt...
elist
From: mark lewis (1:3634/12.73)
To: n/a
Date: 02.Feb.21 23:11
FDECHO Echolist Update On 2021 Feb 02 11:19:28, you wrote to Vincent Coen: VC>> MODerator: Joaquim Homrighausen, 2:20/4609 WV> This node has been removed from the nodelist a year ago! Can "ghost&q...
fidosoft.husky
From: mark lewis (1:3634/12.73)
To: n/a
Date: 23.Apr.20 18:16
Netmail Point On 2020 Apr 22 13:34:42, you wrote to me: RS> I wish I had the appitude to understand one bit of that, but it certainly RS> appears you do thankfully. with some 30+ years in fidonet, one picks up ...
amiga
From: mark lewis (1:3634/12.73)
To: n/a
Date: 23.Apr.20 15:03
test On 2020 Apr 21 13:26:00, you wrote to me: >> i forget the files that i used long ago but i ripped a few of the >> network drivers from WfWG and used them on an original IBM PC running >> off flopp...
amiga
From: mark lewis (1:3634/12.73)
To: n/a
Date: 20.Apr.20 21:25
test On 2020 Apr 20 14:35:00, you wrote to THIERRY OLMEDO: >> All ok from a PC 386 + DOS , soon Amiga 4000 MP> [...] >> * Origin: 386_40mhz-8MB_ram/DOS6.22/IBM_TCP-IP/Binkd-DOS/Fmail1.6/ >> (4:900/10...
pascal_lessons
From: mark lewis (1:3634/12.73)
To: n/a
Date: 20.Apr.20 19:35
Still here On 2020 Apr 20 09:01:00, you wrote to me: TL>>> Yeah, I've generally only used units like Crt, which FP does TL>>> actually have, so this isn't an issue for me. ml>> that unit should only be used...
dos
From: mark lewis (1:3634/12.73)
To: n/a
Date: 20.Apr.20 19:32
Zmodem upload/download tips? On 2020 Apr 15 22:30:58, you wrote to me: KW>>> Has anyone gotten Zmodem downloads working via telnet port emulation KW>>> on DOSBOX? I'm using DOSBOX SVN-DAUM and telnet emulation works well, KW>...
fidosoft.husky
From: mark lewis (1:3634/12.73)
To: n/a
Date: 20.Apr.20 19:28
Netmail question On 2020 Apr 20 13:47:22, you wrote to me: AI>>> That's a bit hard to read ml>> a little hard? your reply was in red because his signature didn't ml>> reset the colors afterward... plus the messag...
dos
From: mark lewis (1:3634/12.73)
To: n/a
Date: 15.Apr.20 18:56
Zmodem upload/download tips? On 2020 Apr 15 08:44:00, you wrote to All: KW> Has anyone gotten Zmodem downloads working via telnet port emulation on KW> DOSBOX? I'm using DOSBOX SVN-DAUM and telnet emulation works well, but I ...