Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
fidonews
From: Jeff Smith (1:282/1031)
To: n/a
Date: 08.Oct.20 13:37
Re: Obituaries Hello Nick, > On 08 Oct 20 02:20:59, Lee Lofaso said the following to Ward Dossche: >> One day, I will succeed. > One day, when you and some others finally fuck off, eat shit and...
dads
From: Jeff Smith (1:282/1031)
To: n/a
Date: 06.Oct.20 23:56
Teaching My Daughter to Drive Hello Richard, >> kid is when she can buckle her on child seat. It's the last thing, prior >> to teaching her how to drive, that you need to do as a dad. Other than >> be there...
bbbs.english
From: Jeff Smith (1:282/1031)
To: n/a
Date: 06.Oct.20 16:59
No Free Nodes? Hello There, I am happy to state (Knocking on wood) that since the recent update I haven't gotten a "No Free Nodes" error once. And that is running bbbsd on all default ports. I would...
mystic
From: Jeff Smith (1:282/1031)
To: n/a
Date: 03.Oct.20 17:19
Mail Delivery Hello Rick, > it up and knows it should send it via 203 just fine, the problem is, that it >never sends it, unless I intentionally poll 203 to send it.. I have 203 define > in my echomai...
dads
From: Jeff Smith (1:282/1031)
To: n/a
Date: 01.Oct.20 02:00
Echo Guidelines DADS ECHO CONFERENCE RULES ________________________________________________________________________ 1) This is a support conference for being a dad, which includes discussing the problems, l...
via_soft
From: Jeff Smith (1:282/1031)
To: n/a
Date: 01.Oct.20 02:00
Echo Guidelines Moderator: Jeff Smith FidoNet 1:282/1031 Email: jeffs@ouijabrd.net 1 - This echo is for technical discussions of VIASOFT and related software ...
dads
From: Jeff Smith (1:282/1031)
To: n/a
Date: 28.Sep.20 09:28
Teaching My Daughter to Drive Hello Tim, >I finally finished teaching my daughter to drive and she got her license. Wow >what an experience that was. I think one of the best days of raising a kid is > when she can ...
mystic
From: Jeff Smith (1:282/1031)
To: n/a
Date: 27.Sep.20 23:43
Mystic A47 Fileecho Hello Chad, > I am having an issue that may be a bug with A47. > I have a few file echos. I opened a global edit and added the Export To: > I save then exit. When I go back in, there are...
bbbs.english
From: Jeff Smith (1:282/1031)
To: n/a
Date: 23.Sep.20 15:25
Testy Time Hello Alan, >> Applied an BBBS update to hopefully fix the "No Free Nodes" issue that I was >> having. So, I will see how things go. > Let us know how it goes, I also e...
bbbs.english
From: Jeff Smith (1:282/1031)
To: n/a
Date: 22.Sep.20 23:57
Testy Time Hello There, Applied an BBBS update to hopefully fix the "No Free Nodes" issue that I was having. So, I will see how thing go. Also added SSL capabilities to BBBS. Jeff ---...
bbbs.english
From: Jeff Smith (1:282/1031)
To: n/a
Date: 21.Sep.20 05:31
Seen-By's and Kludges? Hello there, Is there the ability to see echomail message seenby's and kludges in BBBS's web interface? I recall there was some discussion of it some time ago. Jeff --- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-5...
dads
From: Jeff Smith (1:282/1031)
To: n/a
Date: 18.Sep.20 02:24
From: Jeff Smith (1:282/1031)
To: n/a
Date: 18.Sep.20 02:24
From: Jeff Smith (1:282/1031)
To: n/a
Date: 18.Sep.20 02:23
From: Jeff Smith (1:282/1031)
To: n/a
Date: 18.Sep.20 02:23
Echo Guidelines DADS ECHO CONFERENCE RULES ________________________________________________________________________ 1) This is a support conference for being a dad, which includes discussing the problems, l...
dbridge
From: Jeff Smith (1:282/1031)
To: n/a
Date: 09.Aug.20 02:15
D'Bridge 4 minor update released Hello Ward! 09 Aug 20 01:44, you wrote to Nick Andre: NA>> * Origin: Black Lenovo's Matter (1:229/426) WD> I've got a white Lenovo ... I think it's trash. I have a black Lenovo ...
imecho
From: Jeff Smith (1:282/1031)
To: n/a
Date: 29.Jun.20 00:16
IMECHO RULES Hello Richard! 27 Jun 20 08:44, you wrote to Daryl Stout: RF> Re: Re: IMECHO RULES RF> By: Daryl Stout to Dale Barnes on Fri Jun 26 2020 11:29 am >> Dale, >> >...
mystic
From: Jeff Smith (1:282/1031)
To: n/a
Date: 19.Jun.20 15:11
Netmail file and Mystic? Hello Michael! 18 Jun 20 09:01, you wrote to me: JS>> I have recently began using Mystic and MakeNL together. One JS>> of the things that I noticed is that Mystic doesn't seem to ...
mystic
From: Jeff Smith (1:282/1031)
To: n/a
Date: 18.Jun.20 01:04
Netmail file and Mystic? Hello everybody! I have recently began using Mystic and MakeNL together. One of the things that I noticed is that Mystic doesn't seem to know what to do with .msg netmail files. And there isn't ...
wildcat!_support
From: Jeff Smith (1:282/1031)
To: n/a
Date: 17.Jun.20 16:29
Latest Version Hello Rick! 05 Jun 20 12:05, you wrote to ib joe: RS> I had wins back in 97, I thought about running that again and RS> contacted hector and he would not honor my license from back then...