Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
fmail_help
From: Nicholas Boel (1:154/10)
To: n/a
Date: 01.Sep.20 19:58
Migration from Win to Linux Hello Paul, On Tue Sep 01 2020 08:22:20, Paul Quinn wrote to Nicholas Boel: PQ> Ah, you are one cheeky cynic young feller. :) ;) PQ> For us hereabouts it is 1st of Spring! Yeehar...
fmail_help
From: Nicholas Boel (1:154/10)
To: n/a
Date: 31.Aug.20 18:41
Migration from Win to Linux Hello Paul, On Sat Aug 29 2020 14:49:40, Paul Quinn wrote to Wilfred van Velzen: PQ> What do you reckon? All that time spent policing the nodelist doesn't leave a lot of time to work on...
mystic
From: Nicholas Boel (1:154/10)
To: n/a
Date: 24.Aug.20 18:58
Switch to linux Hello Andre, On Sat Aug 22 2020 09:54:56, Andre Robitaille wrote to Nicholas Boel: NB>> Does it need to be? AR> Of course it does. Always. AR> Software should always be as i...
mystic
From: Nicholas Boel (1:154/10)
To: n/a
Date: 22.Aug.20 11:06
Switch to linux Hello g00r00, On Sat Aug 22 2020 00:38:36, g00r00 wrote to Andre Robitaille: gr> The ./ thing specifically is tricky because its not Mystic, its Linux. gr> By trying to explain it I'd b...
mystic
From: Nicholas Boel (1:154/10)
To: n/a
Date: 22.Aug.20 10:47
Switch to linux Hello Andre, On Fri Aug 21 2020 19:42:50, Andre Robitaille wrote to Nicholas Boel: AR> Linux has an abundance of documentation and books, so while it's not AR> easy, it can be understoo...
mystic
From: Nicholas Boel (1:154/10)
To: n/a
Date: 21.Aug.20 19:33
Switch to linux Hello g00r00, On Wed Aug 19 2020 21:31:10, g00r00 wrote to Rick Smith: gr> "fidopoll" you'll need to change it to "./fidopoll" in Linux. gr> I was experimenting wi...
dbridge
From: Nicholas Boel (1:154/10)
To: n/a
Date: 08.Aug.20 02:53
D'Bridge 4 minor update released Hello Nick, On Fri Aug 07 2020 22:52:38, Nick Andre wrote to Rob Swindell: RS>> Yup, that was version 4.0, written in Java. :-) NA> It *did* have the added benefit of at least havi...
fidotest
From: Nicholas Boel (1:154/10)
To: n/a
Date: 19.Jul.20 09:26
Test Hello Michiel, On Sat Jul 18 2020 01:01:34, Michiel van der Vlist wrote to Nicholas Boel: "Grumble, Grumble, Grumble." Aww, that's great buddy! Hope you had a stellar weekend! Re...
fidotest
From: Nicholas Boel (1:154/10)
To: n/a
Date: 17.Jul.20 18:59
Test Hello Michiel, On Fri Jul 17 2020 14:46:48, Michiel van der Vlist wrote to Nicholas Boel: MV> If those othernets are so much more enjoyable in your perception why MV> are you still here...
fidotest
From: Nicholas Boel (1:154/10)
To: n/a
Date: 16.Jul.20 21:20
Test Hello Mauro, On Mon Jul 13 2020 11:41:00, Mauro Veiga wrote to MICHIEL VAN DER VLIST: MV> Nop. For me, the possibility of using old abandonware software is MV> one of the most...
fidotest
From: Nicholas Boel (1:154/10)
To: n/a
Date: 16.Jul.20 21:11
Test Hello Michiel, On Mon Jul 13 2020 14:32:34, Michiel van der Vlist wrote to Robert Wolfe: MV> I am trying to tell you that it is decades old abandonware that has MV> not evolved into the...
fidotest
From: Nicholas Boel (1:154/10)
To: n/a
Date: 16.Jul.20 21:07
Test Hello Tommi, On Fri Aug 18 2056 17:14:16, Tommi Koivula wrote to Robert Wolfe: TK> Two options: Use it, or do not use it. :) Apparantly he chooses option 1. Regards, Nick ... "...
fidotest
From: Nicholas Boel (1:154/10)
To: n/a
Date: 16.Jul.20 20:55
Test Hello Michiel, On Mon Jul 13 2020 00:10:26, Michiel van der Vlist wrote to Nicholas Boel: MV> If one uses antiquated abandonware that does not support the CHRS MV> kludge, than the reco...
fidotest
From: Nicholas Boel (1:154/10)
To: n/a
Date: 16.Jul.20 20:52
Test Hello Tommi, On Sun Jul 12 2020 18:20:30, Tommi Koivula wrote to Nicholas Boel: TK> Too bad this 'fidotest' echo is the most interesting thing in TK> fidonet... It is too bad. Reg...
mystic
From: Nicholas Boel (1:154/10)
To: n/a
Date: 12.Jun.20 08:00
Auto Create File Areas? Hello g00r00, On Thu Jun 11 2020 17:30:16, g00r00 wrote to Nicholas Boel: NB>> It seems as though he's trying to actually prefix his directory NB>> name, ie: fido_, So Mystic seems to be telling h...
mystic
From: Nicholas Boel (1:154/10)
To: n/a
Date: 11.Jun.20 16:45
Auto Create File Areas? Hello g00r00, On Thu Jun 11 2020 12:28:54, g00r00 wrote to Jeff Smith: JS>> I upgraded to the 06/10/2020 pre-alpha version of Mystic and JS>> executed Mutil to process files for a fileecho that I ...
mystic
From: Nicholas Boel (1:154/10)
To: n/a
Date: 23.May.20 09:40
New Menu Ansi Hello Doug, On Fri May 22 2020 00:19:00, Doug Cooper wrote to Richard Miles: DC> I do this often. The one area I have yet to fully understand is how DC> to display a 24x80 ANSI, use the X/Y displ...
mystic
From: Nicholas Boel (1:154/10)
To: n/a
Date: 23.May.20 09:33
New Menu's Hello Rick, On Thu May 21 2020 18:48:02, Rick Smith wrote to Nicholas Boel: NB>> Trial and error. ;) RS> Yeah thats the approach Im taking, I set up a dummy install of mystic RS> so that I dont ...
mystic
From: Nicholas Boel (1:154/10)
To: n/a
Date: 21.May.20 20:49
New Menu's Hello Rick, On Wed May 20 2020 21:45:04, Rick Smith wrote to ALL: RS> I finally found this section in the wiki. I am able to change the RS> menu's and display the file for say the one liners. I...
mystic
From: Nicholas Boel (1:154/10)
To: n/a
Date: 18.May.20 19:22
Mystic tosser? Hello mark, On Mon May 18 2020 06:47:56, mark lewis wrote to Robert E Starr JR: ml> do you have any other "ALL" entries that might be affecting the ml> routing of points? ml> are these the only ...