Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
ipv6
From: Bjrn Felten (2:203/2)
To: n/a
Date: 25.Apr.21 23:42
For BitTorrent users only. TK> Yeah. But the download speed from you over your he.net tunnel sucks. :) That's not what I have seen here. On a big torrent, like when downloading an Ubuntu ISO, I can have some 10 or so...
ipv6
From: Bjrn Felten (2:203/2)
To: n/a
Date: 25.Apr.21 22:07
For BitTorrent users only. TK>>>> No Ipv6. :( TK> Tried again, now downloading from [2001:470:27:302::2]:12344 There you go then? TK> You are using an ancient uTorrent 2.2.1. My uTorrent has no &...
fidonews
From: Bjrn Felten (2:203/2)
To: n/a
Date: 25.Apr.21 16:48
Belgium LL> What does Belgium have to say for itself? Belgium is just a fancy name for the DMZ between the Netherlands and France. .. --- Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; sv-SE; rv:...
ipv6
From: Bjrn Felten (2:203/2)
To: n/a
Date: 25.Apr.21 12:48
For BitTorrent users only. >> magnet:?xt=urn:btih:DD8E3B571A4D429E0B0B65FDC5F6C6E4626192BF TK> Downloading from h-126-157.a357.priv.bahnhof.se:12344 TK> No Ipv6. :( If you test the IPv6 functionality...
fidonews
From: Bjrn Felten (2:203/2)
To: n/a
Date: 25.Apr.21 04:00
Topic DC> Out of the last 1000 messages in the echo, how many of them were DC> actually "discussing articles" that had appeared in the FidoNews? Percentage wise, I'd say proportional...
fidonews
From: Bjrn Felten (2:203/2)
To: n/a
Date: 24.Apr.21 23:55
Topic MH> Is a discussion about political leaders really a topic in here? It counts as straying: 3. Discuss only articles printed in the Fidonews Publication. A certain amount of straying fr...
ipv6
From: Bjrn Felten (2:203/2)
To: n/a
Date: 23.Apr.21 16:21
For BitTorrent users only. BF> Can those of you who have a bittorrent client properly installed BF> please try this out (you may have to cut&paste it into your browser URL BF> bar): This request from ...
fidonews
From: Bjrn Felten (2:203/2)
To: n/a
Date: 22.Apr.21 12:38
Poutine AI> Poutine is not for everyone. I don't care for it. Seriously? A complete dish with only French fries, cheese and gravy? No protein at all? That's crazy. .. --- Mozilla/5.0 (Win...
jamnntpd
From: Bjrn Felten (2:203/2)
To: n/a
Date: 18.Apr.21 17:05
Todays Random Tagline MV> Sorry, wrong area. My mistake. :-( LOL! That's OK. Errare humanum est, ignoscere divinum. MV> * Origin: Ninho do Abutre 2 - Rio de Janeiro, Brasil * (4:801/194) It's ...
ipv6
From: Bjrn Felten (2:203/2)
To: n/a
Date: 16.Apr.21 02:00
IPv6 Test JH> Could I have someone please try & poll 1:229/664 Looking good. + 16 Apr 01:35:11 [3248] call to 1:229/664@fidonet 16 Apr 01:35:12 [3248] trying bbs.nrbbs.net [2607:fea8:ab00:2...
ipv6
From: Bjrn Felten (2:203/2)
To: n/a
Date: 16.Apr.21 02:00
IPv6 not working. In the meantime not looking good: ? 16 Apr 01:38:06 [4404] connection to 2:280/5555@fidonet failed: {W32 API error 10060} Connection timed out 16 Apr 01:38:06 [4404] trying fido.vlist.eu [83.8...
fidonews
From: Bjrn Felten (2:203/2)
To: n/a
Date: 09.Apr.21 21:36
Sweden LL> Is this true? Are conditions in Sweden really this bad? What's bad about it? We now know that the average overweight of the COVID-19 patients in our ICUs is 11 kg. So if you're ob...
ftsc_public
From: Bjrn Felten (2:203/2)
To: n/a
Date: 04.Apr.21 11:44
The difference between the network and the human interface MK> Speaking of which, what's your point? Yeah, right. Why did I even bother to try to educate you? Not feeding the troll is the mantra at hand... Sorry Mr. Moderator, it will not hap...
ftsc_public
From: Bjrn Felten (2:203/2)
To: n/a
Date: 03.Apr.21 21:45
The difference between the network and the human interface MvdV>> You are not the first, I was before you. MK> Nope. So you still don't know the difference between the network and the human interface? The network (node to node) is per def...
fidonews
From: Bjrn Felten (2:203/2)
To: n/a
Date: 01.Apr.21 21:15
A contender for the #1 troll title? LL> Now prove yourself to be a man. :) Don't feed the troll. .. --- Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; sv-SE; rv:1.9.1.16) Gecko/20101125 * Origin: news://eljaco.se (2:203/2...
ftsc_public
From: Bjrn Felten (2:203/2)
To: n/a
Date: 31.Mar.21 05:31
a little too quiet ac>> In the year 2076 I promise to revisit this thread to check on ac>> how things are going. MK> 76? That's within the 2000-2083 span that Andrew mentioned -- with seven ye...
fidonews
From: Bjrn Felten (2:203/2)
To: n/a
Date: 29.Mar.21 15:39
A contender for the #1 troll title? NA> On 29 Mar 21 06:53:14, Bj*Rn Felten said the following to Nick Andre: Stone Age software detected. Not even CP437 supported. NA> I stand by my words. Right. Why let facts ...
fidonews
From: Bjrn Felten (2:203/2)
To: n/a
Date: 29.Mar.21 07:13
Biggest Request Ever NA> You are Felten's cock-sock. Period. When he's eventually gone, you're gone. NA> Guaranteed. I guess you haven't noticed then, that he also posts from Tommi's JamNNTPd BBS? Don'...
fidonews
From: Bjrn Felten (2:203/2)
To: n/a
Date: 28.Mar.21 14:05
Biggest Request Ever LL>> --Lee (top troll in Fidonet) DD> How come I wasn't invited to participate in the vote for that role? Voter suppression? I've heard that it goes rampant in a certain American ...
ftsc_public
From: Bjrn Felten (2:203/2)
To: n/a
Date: 23.Mar.21 19:02
2021 FTSC Standing Member Election - Preliminary Results AL> The political processes of any country are not a matter that needs to be AL> discussed between the FTSC and the FidoNet community. That's what I suggested in my summary in the last l...