Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
bbs_internet
From: SETH HURST (1:135/392)
To: n/a
Date: 09.Dec.21 05:01
what was the bbs that had all green text? I remember there was a bbs that I connected to that had all green text for everything. I remember it had something to do with global in its name. Also are there any bbs that have just text and no ...
all-politics
From: SETH HURST (1:135/392)
To: n/a
Date: 08.Dec.21 07:31
(no subject) Is the us going to war with RU? Haven't been really following this storie --- Platinum Xpress/Win/WINServer v3.0pr5 * Origin: Fidonet Since 1991 www.doccyber.org bbs.docsplace.org (1:135/392) ...
bible
From: SETH HURST (1:135/392)
To: n/a
Date: 07.Dec.21 19:34
been sad sence my mom passed So I just started going too church this past year in feb. I tried asking a girl out at church but felt I was rejected for asking advice on how to go about this. Well the next day after that happene...