Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
coffee_klatsch
From: August Abolins (2:333/808.7)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Dec.20 18:43
Free ebooks Hi Charles! 14 Dec 20 13:56, you wrote to All: CP> An author I like has some boojs as part of a couple of bubdles that CP> are currently free. I luv bubdles of boojs especially when ...
chat
From: August Abolins (2:333/808.7)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Dec.20 04:38
It would seem just a flashlight. ;) Hi Bob! 13 Dec 20 11:10, you wrote to Stas Mishchenkov: BR> So there I was, at Whole Foods. I was comparing the organic BR> watermellons to the convertional watermellon. I was thinkin...
golded
From: August Abolins (2:333/808.7)
To: n/a
Date: 13.Dec.20 22:23
Edit message Hi Rick! 10 Dec 20 17:00, you wrote to Wilfred van Velzen: WV>> 'C' (for change) RS> thank you so much, I was trying all the "alt" and "ctrl" combinations RS&...
future4fido
From: August Abolins (2:333/808.7)
To: n/a
Date: 13.Dec.20 22:20
anwort-an/replyto Hi Martin! 12 Dec 20 09:42, you wrote to me: AA>> If you actually tried a netmail reply using the above, I AA>> didn't receive it. MF> Yes, I did. Stas confirmed that pa...
audio
From: August Abolins (2:333/808.7)
To: n/a
Date: 08.Dec.20 20:16
100th Anniversary of the Theremin Hi Wilfred! 08 Dec 20 17:52, you wrote to Charles Pierson: Wv>>> Your message contains (probably) utf-8 characters, but no CHRS: Wv>>> kludge. Wv>>> :-( CP>...
audio
From: August Abolins (2:333/808.7)
To: n/a
Date: 08.Dec.20 19:55
I want to be like you - Jungle Book Songs Hi Stas! 07 Dec 20 10:52, you wrote to me: AA>> Disney has always been pretty good with rounding up the talent to AA>> produce memorable and funny songs. SM> It is known th...
audio
From: August Abolins (2:333/808.7)
To: n/a
Date: 08.Dec.20 19:52
I want to be like you - Jungle Book Songs Hi Stas! 07 Dec 20 10:45, you wrote to me: AA>> Again.. what's your commentary? SM> PS: Next to Putin is the son of Louis Armstrong. I don't get your meaning. --- GoldED+...
audio
From: August Abolins (2:333/808.7)
To: n/a
Date: 08.Dec.20 19:40
putin on blueberry hill Hi Stas! AA>> That back up singers probably covered up the worst of it. AA>> Even the piano bit could be done better by a 5yr old. SM> I noticed that he is very fond of public...
asian_link
From: August Abolins (2:333/808.7)
To: n/a
Date: 22.Nov.20 19:56
echomail from android tablet Hi Charles! 21 Nov 20 20:35, you wrote to Richard Miles: CP> ...But I have been asked how I manage on the smaller keyboard on the CP> phone, especially since I'll readily admit even aft...
retail_horror
From: August Abolins (2:333/808.7)
To: n/a
Date: 21.Nov.20 23:13
just 16 messages.. Hi Wilfred! 21 Nov 20 19:55, you wrote to me: AA>> Most future postings in this echo by me will be from TgBBS. WV> Before the Telegram messages started, I had just 16 messages in t...
future4fido
From: August Abolins (2:333/808.7)
To: n/a
Date: 21.Nov.20 20:01
questions about telegram Hi Kurt! 21 Nov 20 08:09, you wrote to Jay Harris: KW> Ditto for Google voice, but as they're one of the biggest (if not the KW> biggest) provider of non-cellular voice services I'm sur...
future4fido
From: August Abolins (2:333/808.7)
To: n/a
Date: 20.Nov.20 18:02
What happened? Hi Stas! 20 Nov 20 18:15, I wrote to you: AA> Considering that you also process some UUE groups based on the list AA> you posted, I would imagine that it adds up. Further to that, yo...
retail_horror
From: August Abolins (2:333/808.7)
To: n/a
Date: 20.Nov.20 17:48
It's nice to be appreciated with $'s Hi Wilfred! 20 Nov 20 15:48, you wrote to me: WV> Hi August, WV> On 2020-11-20 17:01:11, you wrote to All: AA>> I ordered a bunch of these for my shop. Http://thebookseat.ca...
future4fido
From: August Abolins (2:333/808.7)
To: n/a
Date: 20.Nov.20 17:41
ups for tgm bbs Hi Wilfred! 20 Nov 20 16:30, you wrote to Stas Mishchenkov: WvV>>> comes out of the wall sockets in Crimea? SM>> 230V 50Hz WV> That is the same as overhere in the Neth...
points
From: August Abolins (2:333/808.7)
To: n/a
Date: 18.Nov.20 22:37
OXP: ^REPLYTO missing?, was: ^REPLYID missing? Hi Wilfred! 18 Nov 20 16:24, I wrote to you: AA>>> The ^REPLYID seems to go missing in OpenXP. WV>> You mean the @REPLY: kludge? AA> At closer inspection, we may both be...
chat
From: August Abolins (2:333/808.7)
To: n/a
Date: 18.Nov.20 18:25
the UI for echos Hi Charles! 18 Nov 20 09:49, you wrote to me: CP>>> https://books2read.com/u/47QZq3 AA>> Echomail could use a landing page like that with little icons AA>> that repre...
coffee_klatsch
From: August Abolins (2:333/808.7)
To: n/a
Date: 18.Nov.20 17:34
Graphic Novel Hi Charles! 18 Nov 20 08:13, you wrote to All: CP> I saw this ad and almost choked on my coffee. CP>  GRAPHIC NOVELNature of the BeastBy Adam Mansbach, Douglas CP> Mcgowan, ...
asian_link
From: August Abolins (2:333/808.7)
To: n/a
Date: 18.Nov.20 17:33
hydrogen Hi Charles! 17 Nov 20 19:34, you wrote to me: AA>> https://www.petroleum-economist.com/articles/midstream- AA>> downstream/pipelines/2020/hydrogen-to-breathe-new-life-into- AA&g...
asian_link
From: August Abolins (2:333/808.7)
To: n/a
Date: 18.Nov.20 17:33
hydrogen Hi Charles! 18 Nov 20 07:29, you wrote to Wilfred van Velzen: CP> I did read metal pipes would corrode quicker with hydrogen. Using the existing system of pipes? Maybe they can run a bot...
asian_link
From: August Abolins (2:333/808.7)
To: n/a
Date: 18.Nov.20 17:33
I get occasional power outages. Normally blamed on trees as well. But Hi Charles! 17 Nov 20 16:45, you wrote to me: CP> I think the biggest take away people got from our situation was how CP> outdated our utility infrastructure was. And all these years l...