Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
comp.sys.amiga.misc
From: bernardoone@netzero.net (2:221/1.10)
To: n/a
Date: 09.Apr.20 16:28
Next FCUG meeting - Sunday, April 19 My C= and Ami friends, Due to the Covid-19 crisis and the unavailability of our venue, Panera Bread Restaurant, our April 19 meeting is cancelled. Sincerely, Robert Bernardo ...
comp.sys.amiga.misc
From: bernardoone@netzero.net (2:221/1.10)
To: n/a
Date: 26.Mar.20 20:20
Booting an A1222 Tabor + Greetings from Trevor Dickinson See Trevor Dickinson of A-EON boot up his A1222 Tabor and also listen as Trevor greets the Australian Commodore/Amiga clubs. Go to https://youtu.be/5TDK2BaSXU4 Back in California, Robert Bernardo F...
comp.sys.amiga.misc
From: bernardoone@netzero.net (2:221/1.10)
To: n/a
Date: 19.Mar.20 20:04
Re: Next SCCAN meeting - Saturday, March 21 I've just heard the news that all L.A. gatherings of 10 or more people are prohibited until April 19. With the changing situation of moving dates, I am postponing any future SCCAN meetings until mo...
comp.sys.amiga.misc
From: bernardoone@netzero.net (2:221/1.10)
To: n/a
Date: 19.Mar.20 14:15
Next FCUG meeting - Sunday, March 22 (postponed) With my arrival from overseas yesterday, I have just learned the news that Fresno Mayor Brand is closing all restaurants, due to the Covid-19 crisis. That means our venue, Panera Bread Restaurant in...
comp.sys.amiga.misc
From: bernardoone@netzero.net (2:221/1.10)
To: n/a
Date: 17.Mar.20 06:10
Re: Next SCCAN meeting - Saturday, March 21 The meeting has been postponed until Saturday, April 4. Writing from Melbourne, Australia, Robert Bernardo Southern California Commodore & Amiga Network - http...
comp.sys.amiga.misc
From: bernardoone@netzero.net (2:221/1.10)
To: n/a
Date: 14.Mar.20 06:24
Re: Commodore/Amiga at City of STEM Science Festival The festival has been postponed until a later date. Writing from Melbourne, Australia, Robert Bernardo Fresno Commodore User Group - http://www.dickestel.com/fcug.htm ...
comp.sys.amiga.misc
From: bernardoone@netzero.net (2:221/1.10)
To: n/a
Date: 09.Mar.20 17:42
Commodore/Amiga at City of STEM Science Festival There may not be a Downtown Los Angeles Maker Faire this year, but there is... (drum roll) the City of STEM Science Festival! The STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) Festival is happening f...