Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
allfix_help
From: Ken Johnson (1:218/720)
To: n/a
Date: 20.Dec.19 17:36
Allfix 5.13 vs 6 DB> For those that know the platform much better than I, can DB> someone briefly tell me what was added to 6 that did not DB> exist in v5? Anyone have any firm dates as to when v6 DB> went into bet...
allfix_help
From: Ken Johnson (1:218/720)
To: n/a
Date: 07.Feb.19 08:33
Allfix 6.1.0 BR> * An ongoing debate between Ken Johnson and All rages on BR> ... KJ>> It's here!! KJ>> Allfix 6.1 is now available at www.allfix.com BR> Is there an automated upgrade process from 5.11 to 6....
allfix_help
From: Ken Johnson (1:218/720)
To: n/a
Date: 07.Feb.19 08:32
Registration VC> Hello Ken! VC> Saturday December 01 2018 12:12, you wrote to me: VC> It is four files (in linux) : VC> -rwxr--r-- 1 vince vince 2241 Jan 20 2008 VC> linux/keyafix.pas* VC> -rwxr--r-- 1 vi...
allfix_help
From: Ken Johnson (1:218/720)
To: n/a
Date: 07.Feb.19 08:27
Registration TS> Hi Ken, TS> Damn shame that THE BEST file processor is now TS> crippleware. Can't TS> imagine wrting 70,000 lines of code and losing it to TS> antiquity. I and TS> many others still find v5....
allfix_help
From: Ken Johnson (1:218/720)
To: n/a
Date: 06.Feb.19 20:22
Allfix 6.1.0 It's here!! Allfix 6.1 is now available at www.allfix.com All registered only features are enables for all users. No keys are needed.. This should be concidered beta software. For those that would l...
fidotest
From: Ken Johnson (1:218/720)
To: n/a
Date: 06.Feb.19 20:17
Another Test RL> Hello Ken! RL> Wednesday February 06 2019 10:15, you wrote to ALL: KJ>> Just one more test to validate. Had to rebuild jail that hosted the KJ>> frontend :( RL> Made it to NYC Perfect.. Tha...
fidotest
From: Ken Johnson (1:218/720)
To: n/a
Date: 06.Feb.19 11:15
Another Test Just one more test to validate. Had to rebuild jail that hosted the frontend :( Thank Ken --- Allfix 6.1.0b * Origin: Rail City BBS - NEW Home of ALLFIX! (1:218/720) ...
allfix_help
From: Ken Johnson (1:218/720)
To: n/a
Date: 24.Jan.19 14:28
ALLFIX and Synchronet 3.x? KW> There's a setup option in fcomp for Synchronet 2.xx; does KW> this work with KW> Synchronet v3.1x? I've tried and had ALLFIX complain that KW> the file areas didn't KW> exist, gave up and impo...
fidotest
From: Ken Johnson (1:218/720)
To: n/a
Date: 21.Jan.19 22:21
Test Testing new address setup --- * Origin: Rail City - Reno, NV USA - binkd.rail-city.net (1:218/720) ...