Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
linux
From: Little Mikey (1:153/7001)
To: n/a
Date: 04.Aug.18 00:09
now we're even Attention Maurice Kinal, -={ '<Esc>:read !uname -a' starts }=- Linux mikey 4.17.12 #1 SMP Fri Aug 3 23:32:36 UTC 2018 x86_64 Intel(R) Atom(TM) CPU C2758 @ 2.40GHz GenuineIntel GNU/Linux -...
linux
From: Little Mikey (1:153/7001)
To: n/a
Date: 03.Aug.18 21:14
Beware; for I am fearless, and therefore powerful. Attention Benny Pedersen, BP> i have glibc from truck github if i want to use it, there is no BP> safe way back if emerged Understood. glibc is the trickiest package to upgrade since e...
linux
From: Little Mikey (1:153/7001)
To: n/a
Date: 01.Aug.18 20:47
Beware; for I am fearless, and therefore powerful. Attention Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley, -={ '<Esc>:read !/lib/libc.so.6' starts }=- GNU C Library (GNU libc) stable release version 2.28. Copyright (C) 2018 Free Software Foundation, Inc. T...
linux
From: Little Mikey (1:153/7001)
To: n/a
Date: 29.Jul.18 02:34
i'm a doughnut Attention Benny Pedersen, BP> impressed you still not using gentoo :) Both the silvermont (this box) and the bonnell are still using the so-called bastardized Slackware-ish/LFS 'distributi...
linux
From: Little Mikey (1:153/7001)
To: n/a
Date: 28.Jul.18 04:58
i'm a doughnut Attention Wrongway Peachfuzz, -={ '<Esc>:read !gcc --version' starts }=- gcc (GCC) 8.2.0 Copyright (C) 2018 Free Software Foundation, Inc. This is free software; see the source for copying...
linux
From: Little Mikey (1:153/7001)
To: n/a
Date: 28.May.18 13:26
A Brand New Look! Attention Richard Menedetter, RM> Can you ask Mikey why he posted a swedish proverb in an english RM> echo? Because it (they) were the only text that could be readily found starting wit...
linux
From: Little Mikey (1:153/7001)
To: n/a
Date: 27.May.18 06:24
A Brand New Look! Attention Internal Dimension, Ärlighet varar längst. End transmission. ... Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. --- GNU bash, version ...
linux
From: Little Mikey (1:153/7001)
To: n/a
Date: 26.May.18 06:17
A Brand New Look! Attention Internal Dimension, Är huvudet dumt får kroppen lida. End transmission. ... Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. --- GNU bas...
linux
From: Little Mikey (1:153/7001)
To: n/a
Date: 25.May.18 12:10
A Brand New Look! Attention Richard Menedetter, RM> What?? What indeed. For the record, -={ <Esc>:r text_msg.utf8 }=- Är det inte det ena så är det det andra, sa flickan som blödde näsblod. ...
linux
From: Little Mikey (1:153/7001)
To: n/a
Date: 25.May.18 09:53
A Brand New Look! Attention Internal Dimension, Är det inte det ena så är det det andra, sa flickan som blödde näsblod. End transmission. ... Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something har...
linux
From: Little Mikey (1:153/7001)
To: n/a
Date: 24.May.18 18:25
A Brand New Look! Attention Joacim Melin, JM> WTF have you been smoking? 0xc4 characters in iso8859-1. Doesn't everybody? End transmission. ... Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push somethin...
linux
From: Little Mikey (1:153/7001)
To: n/a
Date: 24.May.18 09:40
A Brand New Look! Attention Internal Dimension, Äpplet faller inte långt från trädet. End transmission. ... Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. --- G...
linux
From: Little Mikey (1:153/7001)
To: n/a
Date: 24.May.18 09:39
A Brand New Look! Attention Internal Dimension, Ändamålet helgar medlen. End transmission. ... Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. --- GNU bash, versio...
linux
From: Little Mikey (1:153/7001)
To: n/a
Date: 24.May.18 09:36
A Brand New Look! Attention Internal Dimension, Älska mig när jag minst av allt förtjänar det, för det är då jag behöver det som mest. End transmission. ... Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If yo...
asian_link
From: Little Mikey (1:153/7001)
To: n/a
Date: 19.May.18 05:27
what you don't know ... Attention Maurice, So much for that idea. It looks like you have it cased now. Totally by accident too. End transmission. ... Anthony's Law of Force: Don't force it, get a larger hammer. ...
asian_link
From: Little Mikey (1:153/7001)
To: n/a
Date: 19.May.18 03:32
another test Attention Igor, A routed netmail with an unbounded paragraph longer than 80 characters along with some utf-8 - A Møøse once bit my sister ... - will be packed and sent along with this message p...
asian_link
From: Little Mikey (1:153/7001)
To: n/a
Date: 12.May.18 01:41
same as it ever was Attention Alan, AI> I also wonder about the PKT files you were having a problem with, AI> Type 2 I think? From this vantage point it is almost everyone who has issues with Type 2 other ...
asian_link
From: Little Mikey (1:153/7001)
To: n/a
Date: 08.May.18 06:47
same as it ever was Attention Maurice, MK> On this BBS, word wrapping in definetly DOS-think based in the MK> display, but I think the packed msg will be unbounded. Nope. It has been corrupted by the DOS-...
asian_link
From: Little Mikey (1:153/7001)
To: n/a
Date: 08.May.18 06:35
same as it ever was Attention Maurice, MK> On this BBS, word wrapping in definetly DOS-think based in the MK> display, but I think the packed msg will be unbounded. You are 100% correct. Given this path; ...
asian_link
From: Little Mikey (1:153/7001)
To: n/a
Date: 08.May.18 04:59
same as it ever was Attention Maurice, "MSGID: 2:280/464.113 5af11439" arrived intact - no obvious DOS-think word wrapping in packed msg - along "PATH: 280/464 154/10". No such luck along &quo...