Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
comp.sys.amiga.misc
From: rbernardo@iglou.com (2:221/1.10)
To: n/a
Date: 17.Jul.20 13:55
Re: Kickstarter for From Vultures to Vampires (stretch goal for Viva Am With about 49 hours on the Kickstarter to go, the Viva Amiga stretch goal is about 1,812 pounds ($2,278) from being fulfilled! Truly, Robert Bernardo Fresno Commodore User Group - http://www....
comp.sys.amiga.misc
From: rbernardo@iglou.com (2:221/1.10)
To: n/a
Date: 16.Jul.20 12:21
Kickstarter for From Vultures to Vampires (stretch goal for Viva Amiga Though the David Pleasance/Trevor Dickinson book, "From Vultures to Vampires" has been fully funded, there is a stretch goal to have a longer-version of the Viva Amiga film (the original...
comp.sys.amiga.misc
From: rbernardo@iglou.com (2:221/1.10)
To: n/a
Date: 16.Jul.20 12:05
Next FCUG meeting - Sunday, July 19 (cancelled) Dear C= and Ami aficionados, Happy July! Our usual third-Sunday-of-the-month meeting is cancelled, due to the Covid-19 crisis and the restrictions placed at our venue, Panera Bread Restaura...
comp.sys.amiga.misc
From: rbernardo@iglou.com (2:221/1.10)
To: n/a
Date: 16.Jul.20 12:04
Re: Next SCCAN meeting - Saturday, July 11 (cancelled) On Tuesday, July 7, 2020 at 10:47:15 AM UTC-4, Bobbie Sellers wrote: > ...but > I may not last until that is possible and the Virtual meeting > is better than nothing,,, Oh, no! ...
comp.sys.amiga.misc
From: rbernardo@iglou.com (2:221/1.10)
To: n/a
Date: 07.Jul.20 01:44
Next SCCAN meeting - Saturday, July 11 (cancelled) Happy summer, C= and Ami comrades, The July 11 meeting of the Southern California Commodore & Amiga Network is cancelled, due to the on-going pandemic and restrictions at our venue, Pane...
comp.sys.amiga.misc
From: rbernardo@iglou.com (2:221/1.10)
To: n/a
Date: 20.Jun.20 11:20
Next FCUG meeting - Sunday, June 28 (cancelled) Greetings, C= and Ami aficionados! Happy Father's Day! Our usual Sunday after Father's Day meeting is cancelled, due to the Covid-19 crisis and the restrictions placed at our venue, Panera ...
comp.sys.amiga.misc
From: rbernardo@iglou.com (2:221/1.10)
To: n/a
Date: 25.May.20 01:35
Pacific Commodore Expo NW 2020 - postponed Due to the on-going pandemic and the unavailability of our venue, the Living Computers: Museum + Labs, this year's Pacific Commodore Expo has been postponed. :( Watch the PaCommEx website at http...
comp.sys.amiga.misc
From: rbernardo@iglou.com (2:221/1.10)
To: n/a
Date: 16.May.20 23:52
Next FCUG meeting - Sunday, May 17 (cancelled) Dear C= and Ami aficionados, Due to the Covid-19 crisis and the unavailability of our venue, Panera Bread Restaurant, our May 17 meeting is cancelled. Hope you are staying well, ...
comp.sys.amiga.misc
From: rbernardo@iglou.com (2:221/1.10)
To: n/a
Date: 03.May.20 13:50
Next SCCAN meeting - Saturday, May 9 (cancelled) My dear C= and Ami comrades, Due to the ongoing pandemic crisis and the unavailability of our meeting place venue, the May 9 meeting of the Southern California Commodore & Amiga Network has been ca...
comp.sys.amiga.misc
From: rbernardo@iglou.com (2:221/1.10)
To: n/a
Date: 20.Mar.20 21:59
Commodore Los Angeles Super Show (postponed) After discussion with the booking person of Toolbox LA and in light of the ever-moving dates of Covid-19 closings in the area, I am postponing the Commodore Los Angeles Super Show 2020 which was sch...
comp.sys.amiga.misc
From: rbernardo@iglou.com (2:221/1.10)
To: n/a
Date: 12.Feb.20 18:22
Next FCUG meeting - Sunday, Feb. 16 Happy Valentines' Day, C= and Ami aficionados! The Fresno Commodore User Group has its next meeting from 11 a.m. to 2:00+ p.m., Sunday, February 16, at Panera Bread Restaurant 3590 W Shaw Ave. ...
comp.sys.amiga.misc
From: rbernardo@iglou.com (2:221/1.10)
To: n/a
Date: 28.Jan.20 17:40
Re: Mega65 Retro Computer - Kickstarter for moulds Mega65 developer Paul Gardner-Stephen talks about the new, sudden influx of money (in an article printed just before the crowdfunding goal was reached) and the plans for making the moulds at http:/...
comp.sys.amiga.misc
From: rbernardo@iglou.com (2:221/1.10)
To: n/a
Date: 28.Jan.20 15:31
Re: Mega65 Retro Computer - Kickstarter for moulds Goal reached! Now at over 69,000 Euros of the 66,000 required. Truly, Robert Bernardo Fresno Commodore User Group - http://www.dickestel.com/fcug.htm April 25...
comp.sys.amiga.misc
From: rbernardo@iglou.com (2:221/1.10)
To: n/a
Date: 24.Jan.20 23:34
Re: Mega65 Retro Computer - Kickstarter for moulds Oh, my gosh, a person or persons named Tayger have just donated 40,000 Euros! Truly, Robert Bernardo Fresno Commodore User Group - http://www.dickestel.com/fcug.htm April 25-26 Commodore Los Angeles ...
comp.sys.amiga.misc
From: rbernardo@iglou.com (2:221/1.10)
To: n/a
Date: 15.Jan.20 22:20
Next FCUG meeting - Sunday, Jan. 19 Happy Martin Luther King Day, C= and Ami aficionados! The Fresno Commodore User Group has its next meeting from 11 a.m. to 2:00+ p.m., Sunday, January 19, at Panera Bread Restaurant 3590 W S...
comp.sys.amiga.misc
From: rbernardo@iglou.com (2:221/1.10)
To: n/a
Date: 09.Jan.20 22:43
Mega65 Retro Computer - Kickstarter for moulds Development of the Mega65, a clone of the Commodore 65, is progressing slowly but surely. Prototyping has gone on for a few years, prototype boards have been sent out to beta testers, and now a Kic...
comp.sys.amiga.misc
From: rbernardo@iglou.com (2:221/1.10)
To: n/a
Date: 04.Jan.20 23:37
Pics of the DTLA Maker Faiire and of TOGA December was a month of travel... from Los Angeles and up to San Jose. Here are photos from our successful exhibit at the Downtown Los Angeles Mini Maker Faire -- http://blog.retro-link.com/2020/0...
comp.sys.amiga.misc
From: rbernardo@iglou.com (2:221/1.10)
To: n/a
Date: 01.Jan.20 23:46
Re: Chuck Peddle passes away And another article on the passing of Chuck... https://bangordailynews.com/2019/12/23/news/bangor/chuck-peddle-umaine-grad-whos e-invention-paved-the-way-for-personal-computing-dies-at-82/ plus a Ma...
comp.sys.amiga.misc
From: rbernardo@iglou.com (2:221/1.10)
To: n/a
Date: 27.Dec.19 23:54
Chuck Peddle passes away Famed 6502 engineer Chuck Peddle has passed away. To see memorials to him, go to https://www.team6502.org and https://wdc65xx.com/in-memoriam-of-chuck-peddle More articles on the passing of...
comp.sys.amiga.misc
From: rbernardo@iglou.com (2:221/1.10)
To: n/a
Date: 26.Dec.19 22:56
Re: Videos and photos from CommVEx 2019 Once again, another Commodore Vegas Expo video from Matt Brewster has just been posted! See Roving Camera 3 - CommVEx 2019 https://youtu.be/GSp46GuBPWw Merry Christmas! Robert Bernardo...