Fidonet Portal

Fidonet Echomail
Subject
ftsc_public
From: Ozz Nixon (1:1/123)
To: n/a
Date: 22.Feb.21 21:53
Re: 2021 FTSC Standing Member Election - Term Expirations >What is needed is more developers developing exciting new stuff which can then >be documented. As it is other than checking punctuqtion, there's nothing to >do. I agree. I was interes...
ftsc_public
From: Ozz Nixon (1:1/123)
To: n/a
Date: 22.Feb.21 21:31
Testing out - New Message (not a reply). Nick, did this get to your system? Ozz --- Legacy/X FTN Tosser/JAM v1-Alpha6 * Origin: Legacy/X WHQ (Legacy ANSI at Today's Speed) (1:1/123) ...
pcboard
From: Ozz Nixon (1:1/123)
To: n/a
Date: 20.Jun.20 04:57
the 'new' PCB? >I was wondering how progress was going with your PCB project? I've seen some >of the screenshots. looking good! Any idea when there will be a public release I am working on the new relea...
pascal_lessons
From: Ozz Nixon (1:1/123)
To: n/a
Date: 16.Mar.20 01:47
Anyone monitoring in here? >I've seriously begun relearning pascal and would like a good spot to post >questions when needing assistance. I can help, I code in Pascal (different dialects) all day, even wrote my own compiler, ...
pcboard
From: Ozz Nixon (1:1/123)
To: n/a
Date: 13.Mar.20 07:32
Re: 2020 On 2020-01-11 10:39:00 +0000, Holger Granholm -> Robin Hajek said: > > I don't understand why you are using all those external programs when > almost everything is built-in into PCBoard. Sorry for s...
ftsc_public
From: Ozz Nixon (1:1/123)
To: n/a
Date: 09.Mar.20 06:20
Re: Two changes to BinkP inquiry... >With all due respect, are you not in the wrong echo ? I do not know - am I in the wrong echo for acking something that is related to FTSC documents, may require some wording changes, etc.? Its not ...
ftsc_public
From: Ozz Nixon (1:1/123)
To: n/a
Date: 09.Mar.20 06:16
Two changes to BinkP inquiry... >*.req files follow the FTS-0006.002 guideline of file requests. That file >format is supporting passwords. Each line in the *.req file starts with the >filename of the requested file and may be follo...
ftsc_public
From: Ozz Nixon (1:1/123)
To: n/a
Date: 06.Mar.20 23:42
OPT MPWD interpretation... Okay, while working with another BinkP mailer developer ~ we had different opinions of the wording and functionality of MPWD support. If I have presented (as the answering system) Zone1 Zone99, Zone...
ftsc_public
From: Ozz Nixon (1:1/123)
To: n/a
Date: 06.Mar.20 23:35
Two changes to BinkP inquiry... >Nice idea, like that part, but I do not see the necessaty of a protocol >change. FTS does not request that you show all addresses you have. It just >requests that the originating side does not wait f...
ftsc_public
From: Ozz Nixon (1:1/123)
To: n/a
Date: 06.Mar.20 23:26
Two changes to BinkP inquiry... >I'm not sure I understand the value of this one - if the server wants to not >reveal who it is first (because the sysop doesnt want the connect mailer to >know it is part of secret network), is it p...
ftsc_public
From: Ozz Nixon (1:1/123)
To: n/a
Date: 06.Mar.20 23:19
Two changes to BinkP inquiry... > ON> Introducing a M_REQ command, MsgHdr Len M_REQ FILENAME > >This sounds OK to me - how is it different to REQ, ie: why is it better, or >why does it need to change? a) I did not grow up on Binkl...
ftsc_public
From: Ozz Nixon (1:1/123)
To: n/a
Date: 02.Mar.20 13:33
Two changes to BinkP inquiry... Now that my mailer (listener) and poller (client) are in production on a few sites ~ and I have joined a couple of networks that wish to be "under the radar". I wanted to check around about 2 possibly...
ftsc_public
From: Ozz Nixon (1:1/123)
To: n/a
Date: 27.Feb.20 07:57
Legacy/X BBS Mailer v1-A5 (is online)... >why don't you use space in msgid like other soft? Good find, thanks - fixed in the next release, thanks! Ozz --- Legacy/X FTN Tosser/JAM v1-Alpha6 * Origin: Legacy/X WHQ (Legacy ANSI at Today's ...
ftsc_public
From: Ozz Nixon (1:1/123)
To: n/a
Date: 13.Feb.20 00:41
2019 FTSC Standing Member Election - Nominations Status >What is this? Psychopathic word salad? Well, your reply shows me my filter in the tosser works great, no Alexey. --- Legacy/X FTN Tosser/JAM v1-Alpha3 * Origin: Legacy/X WHQ (Legacy ANSI at Today'...
ftsc_public
From: Ozz Nixon (1:1/123)
To: n/a
Date: 13.Feb.20 00:38
2019 FTSC Standing Member Election - Nominations Status >Guys ... come on! Well, at least it shows the mail flows... only one system I have not successfully communicated with now... Wards. 5 ther softwares have worked fine. --- Legacy/X FTN Tosser/JAM v1...
ftsc_public
From: Ozz Nixon (1:1/123)
To: n/a
Date: 13.Feb.20 00:36
2019 FTSC Standing Member Election - Nominations Status >Who cares? The node is either capable of receiving incoming connections or >leaving the nodelist in a month (2 weeks with "Hold" prefix, 2 weeks with >"Down", then deleted). Exactly... WHO CARES?! ...
ftsc_public
From: Ozz Nixon (1:1/123)
To: n/a
Date: 09.Feb.20 02:26
2019 FTSC Standing Member Election - Nominations Status >Thinking seems to be a heavy task for you... Otherwise you'd perform the >development and testing in a separate dedicated environment. Fuck off! --- Legacy/X FTN Tosser/JAM v1-Alpha3 * Origin: Leg...
ftsc_public
From: Ozz Nixon (1:1/123)
To: n/a
Date: 07.Feb.20 20:49
Legacy/X BBS Mailer v1-A5 (is online)... Since I finally slowed down and read this echo, and saw the "issue" that I had the listener offline .. I stopped and have put the mailer back online, on standard binkp port, saltairbbs.com ... In th...
ftsc_public
From: Ozz Nixon (1:1/123)
To: n/a
Date: 07.Feb.20 18:47
Re: 2019 FTSC Standing Member Election - Nominations Status >+ 03 Dec 09:52:28 [4444] call to 1:1/123@fidonet > 03 Dec 09:52:28 [4444] trying saltairbbs.com [107.155.113.11]... >? 03 Dec 09:52:49 [4444] connection to 1:1/123@fidonet failed: {W32 API error >10...
ftsc_public
From: Ozz Nixon (1:1/123)
To: n/a
Date: 01.Dec.19 23:47
Out of pocket - unexpectedly... All, I have not been active on this and a couple other echos due to a need for me to be out of state. While away, my systems are running in POLL mode. I was expecting to be back before now, howev...